Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! NEW DannyBai's take on the new Yamaha EPH M200 PG 1769!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! NEW DannyBai's take on the new Yamaha EPH M200 PG 1769!! - Page 259

post #3871 of 27210
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnom View Post

Ok,

So I take it there are no recommendations?


That is all everyone has been giving you in this entire thread. It is like choosing the type of cloths you want to wear of the type of food you want to eat.

 

So you have to just go with what you think will be nice for you. You want a bassy earphone and if you want one that is an upgrade to your FX101. Try out a FX3X. A side grade would be something like a SHE3580 or even better the SHE9700. 

post #3872 of 27210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post


That is all everyone has been giving you in this entire thread. It is like choosing the type of cloths you want to wear of the type of food you want to eat.

 

So you have to just go with what you think will be nice for you. You want a bassy earphone and if you want one that is an upgrade to your FX101. Try out a FX3X. A side grade would be something like a SHE3580 or even better the SHE9700. 

Yea,

Thanks Dsnuts, I'm one of those people who research and research for ages until they're 100% sure its the right one, and I do my research through peoples experiences and what they heard/felt from that IEM, this is why I ask these questions, 

But entirely it comes down to me,
It has come to my attention that if I ask here in these threads that new IEMs I have not heard of are recommended to me and this extends my research.

I respect this comment though.

Thanks

post #3873 of 27210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post

Just so you know Waynenumm, Ericp here was the first to buy a HA-S500.. You listen to what this guy says he won't steer you wrong.

Yes, I was quickly getting the impression that much like yourself, ericp is a dangerous man! :-)
post #3874 of 27210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnom View Post

Ok,

So I take it there are no recommendations?

Just pick something, stop wasting time.  How old are you?

post #3875 of 27210

Omnom you said you have about 40$ to spare right? you can get JVC fxd60 for 42 $ with free shipping from ebay. just choose the colour and you are ready to go. oh, and I doubt you could get anything better for the money...

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JVC-Micro-HD-Inner-Ear-Headphones-HA-FXD60-R-/370641879489?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item564bfa41c1

post #3876 of 27210
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp10 View Post

 

 

Okay, sorry to you too. But hey, they got me many times like this when I was just starting out on head-fi. Best advice is find one (or two) earphones you really really like and then delete your head-fi account. lol

 


Better, ask for an "autoban"... Ip banned if posible biggrin.gif

post #3877 of 27210
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickdohc View Post

 


Better, ask for an "autoban"... Ip banned if posible biggrin.gif

If IP Ban then surf through proxy  rolleyes.gif

post #3878 of 27210
Quote:
Originally Posted by nihontoman View Post

Omnom you said you have about 40$ to spare right? you can get JVC fxd60 for 42 $ with free shipping from ebay. just choose the colour and you are ready to go. oh, and I doubt you could get anything better for the money...

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JVC-Micro-HD-Inner-Ear-Headphones-HA-FXD60-R-/370641879489?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item564bfa41c1

I can't recommend the fxd60 enough at this price.  It is a superior earphone for the cost.  You get to taste the carbon nanotube technology with big bass.  If your budget doesn't allow you to get the xb90ex, then this is the one for you buddy.

post #3879 of 27210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post

 

 

You read what this man wrote about the ATH pleathers on his HA-S500? Check out the HA-S500 thread. I am telling you ericp. You think they sound good now. Just so you know Waynenumm, Ericp here was the first to buy a HA-S500.. You listen to what this guy says he won't steer you wrong.

 

I will buy them next week when I get back into town Dsnuts.

post #3880 of 27210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prakhar View Post

Are the adagio 3s mostly sub bass oriented or do they have both a nice mid bass and sub bass?

 

 

The mid bass is there when needed, but the sub-bass (which I prefer more than mid-bass) is there in abundance. But it's not a bloated boomy sub-bass. It's a power sub-bass.

post #3881 of 27210
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp10 View Post

 

 

The mid bass is there when needed, but the sub-bass (which I prefer more than mid-bass) is there in abundance. But it's not a bloated boomy sub-bass. It's a power sub-bass.

There's something about the bass of the adagio's that's very addicting.  As eric puts it, POWER!!

I seriously love these.  As much as I love the xb90ex and it's sub-bass, the adagio's add that power to the bass that wow's me.  

post #3882 of 27210
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBai View Post

There's something about the bass of the adagio's that's very addicting.  As eric puts it, POWER!!

I seriously love these.  As much as I love the xb90ex and it's sub-bass, the adagio's add that power to the bass that wow's me.  

 

 

beerchug.gif

post #3883 of 27210

DannyBai right! These do really almost sound like headphones in the bass. I have a REL British subwoofer connected to my B&W speaker. The III sub-bass reminds me of the bass coming out of my sub-woofer.

post #3884 of 27210

I am saving my money for these!!!!

 

Triple Dynamic Drivers... gggoooshhh!!!!

 

 

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/632273/jvc-ha-fxz-100-200

post #3885 of 27210
Thread Starter 

Oh yea I look forward to getting my pair. I just sold off my pair of Port a pros so it makes up for a bit on the Adiagos..Cant wait.

 

By the way I just got my Sony XBA-3s. These actually sound really good. The highs was a bit off at first but seem to be getting much better now with some burn in happening. I know BAs don't need burn in if at all as much as dynamics but I actually heard changes while I was listening to them on the same tunes.  For the cost these have to be one of the better earphones I have heard this year. They still don't have the same bass impact as dynamics but these actually has some proper bass going on. The mids are where these things shine. The highs sound like speaker tweeters. Lol. Overall I am very much impressed with them and these ended up being a steal at $100. I will do a proper impression of them after some break in.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! NEW DannyBai's take on the new Yamaha EPH M200 PG 1769!!