Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! NEW DannyBai's take on the new Yamaha EPH M200 PG 1769!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! NEW DannyBai's take on the new Yamaha EPH M200 PG 1769!! - Page 1803

post #27031 of 27043
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlenbo View Post

 


you mean the Audio Technica MSR7 or whatever it is? I saw that compared ( or along  ) with this also in some reviews.

 

Sorry wayne:( , worse for me because I typed and read and imprinted the stuff in my mind now. Does that make it easier for you knowing I suffer more???

 

Got that link from here:

http://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=de&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hifi-forum.de%2Fviewthread-110-15470.html&sandbox=1

 

 I like the fact one poster ( Capt.Blackbird ) returned a new Ultrasone 840 and then called the Panasonic "the surprise of the year "

Their impressions are awesome.

 

Ok last pic and comment for the night here.


Edited by nick n - Yesterday at 12:36 am
post #27032 of 27043
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick n View Post


you mean the Audio Technica MSR7 or whatever it is? I saw that compared ( or along  ) with this also in some reviews.

Sorry wayne:( , worse for me because I typed and read and imprinted the stuff in my mind now. Does that make it easier for you knowing I suffer more???

Got that link from here:
http://translate.google.ca/translate?hl=en&sl=de&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hifi-forum.de%2Fviewthread-110-15470.html&sandbox=1

 I like the fact one poster ( Capt.Blackbird ) returned a new Ultrasone 840 and then called the Panasonic "the surprise of the year "
Their impressions are awesome.

Ok last pic and comment for the night here.


Yes you nonchalant person, lol.

Surprised you barely cared about the audiotechnica
Edited by vlenbo - Yesterday at 8:47 am
post #27033 of 27043

LMUE have some Xmas deals going on and apparently the FLC8 is now down to 289.94$

 

http://www.lendmeurears.com/flc-8/

 

Very very tempting.

post #27034 of 27043
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceMajeure View Post

LMUE have some Xmas deals going on and apparently the FLC8 is now down to 289.94$

http://www.lendmeurears.com/flc-8/

Very very tempting.
Any reviews on these yet?
post #27035 of 27043

There are some impressions in this thread http://c.tieba.baidu.com/p/3329934778 including pics.

Still difficult to understand using google translate...

 

I think Joker got them (not sure though)

post #27036 of 27043

Yep I tried to translate it too and it was a tough read, lol.  Will wait for joker or someone here to give some impressions.  Really interested in those too. 

post #27037 of 27043
Just picked up the Hisoundaudio Nova N1 on a super deal. Last one. Sub $100. This off the piggy back of selling my X1. Overall the X1 was a awesome sounding DAP (EXCEPT the horrible bass response). I read nothing but good things about the N1, and here's hoping the bass is better? So my set up will be leaning towards the Rain 2/A71 + N1 + E11k as my main portable rig. My Sony as a 320 MP3 back up.
post #27038 of 27043

Ok, first @nick n gets me re-lusting over the those Panasonic RP-HD10's, and then he gets me lusting over the RockJaw's Alfa Genus iems...

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/746228/rockjaw-alfa-genus-reviews-impressions-and-appreciation-thread#post_11125352

 

(nice review by @Brooko btw)

 

I was a bit concerned about them though because I know that brooko likes brighter sounding gear than I do, but he said this in his review:

 

Quote:
The only caution I would suggest with these is that if you are treble sensitive, it may pay to consider something a little darker in nature.  Grado, Beyer or AKG lovers may find them ideal though.

 

The addition of the new champagne filters has really made these into an IEM for everyone, and I simply cannot think of another IEM at this point that offers even close to a similar amount of tunability and versatility.  I would definitely recommend these to anyone - they are quite simply a steal at this price point, and should make any reviewers 'wall of fame'.

 

Sounds pretty good! And they can be had for something like $50. Hmm

post #27039 of 27043
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

Ok, first @nick n
 gets me re-lusting over the those Panasonic RP-HD10's, and then he gets me lusting over the RockJaw's Alfa Genus iems...

http://www.head-fi.org/t/746228/rockjaw-alfa-genus-reviews-impressions-and-appreciation-thread#post_11125352

(nice review by @Brooko
 btw)

I was a bit concerned about them though because I know that brooko likes brighter sounding gear than I do, but he said this in his review:


Sounds pretty good! And they can be had for something like $50. Hmm

The HD10s are relatively cheap so I might pick them up from kakaku. As opposed to the Fidelio X2, which I am look at a 33% premium for a local pair on top of the $300 retail pricing. :|
post #27040 of 27043
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlenbo View Post


Yes you nonchalant person, lol.

Surprised you barely cared about the audiotechnica

Sorry, its like looking at a functional industrial art piece.


Have to pick and choose the battles in here. So much stuff, so little time, 2 ears, and instinct is kicking in badly.  Might be nearing the zero point with so much coming out lately. Especially in the iem world.

AT puts out so much stuff it's hard to keep up. Also not experienced with AT beyond some amazing electrets or trial with the amazing CKS1000.

 

 

post #27041 of 27043

For all you prog rock fans out there, I found Steve Hackett's "Genesis Revisited: Live at The Royal Albert Hall" concert on spotify. Wow - amazing.

 

Steve Hackett was the lead guitarist of Genesis in it's early days. Here's some excerpts from the concert, but if you love Genesis or would like to get introduced to them, I would strongly recommend "Genesis Revisited: Live at The Royal Albert Hall":

 

 

And just to keep this on topic, I'm sure it would sound awesome off of some of the recent discoveries here lol.

post #27042 of 27043
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

For all you prog rock fans out there, I found Steve Hackett's "Genesis Revisited: Live at The Royal Albert Hall" concert on spotify. Wow - amazing.

Steve Hackett was the lead guitarist of Genesis in it's early days. Here's some excerpts from the concert, but if you love Genesis or would like to get introduced to them, I would strongly recommend "Genesis Revisited: Live at The Royal Albert Hall":




And just to keep this on topic, I'm sure it would sound awesome off of some of the recent discoveries here lol.

He was also in the short lived but awesome band GTR with Steve Howe of Yes, Jonathan Mover of Alice Cooper and Phil Spaulding of Elton John and OMD. When The Heart Rules The Mind!
post #27043 of 27043

@nick n sent me this video. I can't understand the title of the video, but in my attempt to make this on topic, my guess is "Cheat death by listening to good quality headphones and iems". Ok, I might have that wrong.. it's probably just "Cheat death". And yes it is off topic, but wow!:

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! NEW DannyBai's take on the new Yamaha EPH M200 PG 1769!!