Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! NEW DannyBai's take on the new Yamaha EPH M200 PG 1769!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! NEW DannyBai's take on the new Yamaha EPH M200 PG 1769!! - Page 1505

post #22561 of 26770
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobriety71 View Post
 

 

Hmm.... my version directly from XiaoMi store (purchased on 6th Jan) is:

details: S/M/L on tips case, ribbed R on strain relief

verdict: hard hitting bass, extended treble

(I only have one version, treble is extended. I can't say it is recessed).


Xiaomiworld?

 

Sounds to me like Real Pistons v2.05 :beerchug:

post #22562 of 26770
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebrian View Post
 


Xiaomiworld?

 

Sounds to me like Real Pistons v2.05 :beerchug:

Xiaomi sells them on their website too, but not internationally.

post #22563 of 26770

This is actually all a ploy to make audiofools buy the same phones three times.

post #22564 of 26770
Quote:
Originally Posted by quartertone View Post
 

This is actually all a ploy to make audiofools buy the same phones three times.

 

^ I saw my name mentioned. And yet I somehow managed to avoid buying any of them lol

post #22565 of 26770
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

Bass is tight and organic as can be....so much emotion is the miss its awesome...treble so clean and transparent,it make the doppios veiled...just get them guys ...if you can afford them. It even makes the mikros and te-05 sound veiled in comparison.

what iem are you chiming up about?

post #22566 of 26770
I think the JVC woodies.
post #22567 of 26770

anyone heard both the MartinLogan Mikros 90 and yamaha HPH200?

post #22568 of 26770
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyostrow View Post
 

anyone heard both the MartinLogan Mikros 90 and yamaha HPH200?

 

I think the 90 is way ahead of the Yammie in imaging and details (and bass). The HPH200, however, has a wider soundstage. Both sound natural to me.

post #22569 of 26770

Thanks for the quick reply... looking for a good pair to recommend someone

post #22570 of 26770

When amped, I honestly think I have never heard a "fuller sounding" universal iem than the Sony H3. I can't think of one (ASG-2 was close but not quite there). Sometimes I forget these are earphones. 

post #22571 of 26770
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp10 View Post
 

When amped, I honestly think I have never heard a "fuller sounding" universal iem than the Sony H3. I can't think of one (ASG-2 was close but not quite there). Sometimes I forget these are earphones. 

 

That's the feeling I get when the M200's are properly sealed with the comply tx500 tips. So if you're saying the H3's sound even fuller, then wow.

post #22572 of 26770
The more I read about the H3... the more I want... lol
post #22573 of 26770
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post
 

 

That's the feeling I get when the M200's are properly sealed with the comply tx500 tips. So if you're saying the H3's sound even fuller, then wow.

 

 

Yes, that's what I'm saying my friend!! And you know I love the M200s!! :beerchug:

post #22574 of 26770
Must...

Resist..

DAT itch...
post #22575 of 26770
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp10 View Post
 

When amped, I honestly think I have never heard a "fuller sounding" universal iem than the Sony H3. I can't think of one (ASG-2 was close but not quite there). Sometimes I forget these are earphones. 


Did you ever try IE80?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! NEW DannyBai's take on the new Yamaha EPH M200 PG 1769!!