- 6,016 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: usa,florida,boca raton.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJVC HA-FX101tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productJVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productPhilips SHE3580/28 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/29/12
- productPhilips SHE9700tagged by System, 1/7/12
- productPioneer DJE-1500-K Professional DJ In-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 8/6/14
- productSony MH1 Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/29/12
- productThermaltake, In-ear Headsettagged by System, 12/31/11
- productVSONIC VC1000tagged by YOT, 6/26/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sturdy budget earphones, best bang for the buck? (Mostly for text) Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club.. Last post on 7/10/15 at 8:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does it make sense to buy IEM's that match the DAC? Last post on 7/21/13 at 4:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- GR02 vs GR99 vs GR04 vs MH1C Last post on 11/4/12 at 3:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Noble BTS Review by HiFiChris Preamble: Before I start with my actual review, I want to thank Noble Audio and especially Brannan Mason for providing me with a sample of the BTS for my...
Head-Fi, Fiio X5 and me I came out of my lurking in January 2014 to join Head-Fi, I was looking for a DAP to replace my Creative Zen X-Fi's whose display had a 'black ink' spreading...
Foreword: I'm a production manager, but focus mostly on sound engineering. I install and tune a lot of P.A equipment, and also mix live acts in : - live venues, - concert halls, - bars, and -...
For me, they are the best ever. Maybe someday i'll listen to something 'better'? Well, we'll see. PD: The Highs can bother some people with their 2k and 8-9k peaks. For me it's fine, but it's...
In terms of design it is good looking and cofortable. Usb is meaningless to me, my laptops built-in sound card is better sounding than that usb. G430 sounds bad and unnatural, it shoud be better at...
The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. - Page 401
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Thanks mochill, but sadly...
This app is incompatible with your Telus Samsung SGH-T989D.
Possibly because my SGS2 is version 2.3 (Gingerbread) and the app requires 3.0 (Honeycomb).
I tried Neutron Player Trial. It seemed cool, but it kept freezing and crashing on me. US Galaxy S3 on Jellybean.
Why don't you just upgrade? I put my mom's SGS2 on Ice Cream Sandwich just the other day. It's a much better operating system. Doesn't even require rooting or any of that, it's a proper official upgrade.
I'll also +1 to noozy/noozxoide.
Nice to hear I didn't stir you wrong. When you get some warmth to the mids with added smoothness is when they will be nice n loose.
You try some rock with them they will surprise you..Danny should be getting his by next week or so..For the cash it just don't get any better imo. They sound freakishly great once fully burned in..
No you didn't steer me wrong ! and once again I thank you for the recommend
...they're getting better every time I sneak a listen, last night, they exceeded my S400 in terms of mids and trebles, bass are a draw, definately a world of difference from my initial impressions at the store. If they get any better, I can drop the idea of getting the AD2000X and put the money elsewhere (like <ahem!> ....ES700, CKN50,MA600,DBA700)
They are my first open cans and what a revelation ! the staging and sense of space is awesume ! ...going back to closed cans now sounds almost claustrophobic to my ears ...any periods of silence and I hear tinnitus within the enclosed cans. ...ATH ain't kidding when they put "AIR" on the box !
Yup, I'm digging Rock on these ....New Age is even better !
well.. i was expecting the ele dac i ordered jan 4th to come this week but yesterday travelinwind (ebay seller) told me the parcel had been shipped back to him for some reason. he shipped it again and now i have to wait for another two weeks at most. on the bright side i ordered the AD900X from audiocube and i expect them to arrive maybe friday next week. i can't wait to get them onto my ears!
I don't really believe that USB cables could change the quality of sound, but since I changed mine for ELE-DAC I am sure that the quality is much better.
Unfortunately I don't have my previous cable for A/B but seems that this dac is so sensitive in minor changes.
Great share !! now the sound is even better on stock player and on playerpro . I have to many combination now and switching like crazy here... but i like it Neutron free and power amp didnt make things better then with stock and playerpro on my equipment and taste. I couldnt find noozxoide player to download but i belive it is same thing with this app thru stock player.
Edited by Iken - 1/16/13 at 7:29am
Thanks sandwich. I had been looking around trying to determine if I could do that. I know that when I got the phone, they had promised that I would be able to upgrade from 2.3 to 3.0 later on, so I should be able to do it (if not, I'll raise hell lol). I'm not really enthralled with the idea of re-installing all of my apps though (which I presume I would have to do), but being able to do things like getting noozxoide running on it, and getting usb audio out (so that I can try out my ele dac with my phone for fun) should make it worth my time. All I needed was someone like you to tell me that it could be done! Thanks.
- The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Chord Electronics 2Qute DAC announced 1 minute ago
- › Is there no flagship for "fun" headphones that has the 3D... 1 minute ago
- › FiiO Releases EX1 Aerospace Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm IEMs 1 minute ago
- › New RHA IEMs: The MA750i and MA600i 1 minute ago
- › Should I buy a portable amp for my FiiO X1 or just buy a better DAP ? 2 minutes ago
- › New on head-fi 2 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › G430 Gaming Headset by Gonomon
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by Gonomon
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3