I was just trying to figure that out myself, aside from HDTracks I have no idea where to get them from. It's really sad too because they really take advantage of what a headphone can do.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJVC HA-FX101tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productJVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productPhilips SHE3580/28 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/29/12
- productPhilips SHE9700tagged by System, 1/7/12
- productPioneer DJE-1500-K Professional DJ In-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 8/6/14
- productSony MH1 Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/29/12
- productThermaltake, In-ear Headsettagged by System, 12/31/11
- productVSONIC VC1000tagged by YOT, 6/26/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sturdy budget earphones, best bang for the buck? (Mostly for text) Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club.. Last post on 7/10/15 at 8:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does it make sense to buy IEM's that match the DAC? Last post on 7/21/13 at 4:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- GR02 vs GR99 vs GR04 vs MH1C Last post on 11/4/12 at 3:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. - Page 1609
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Thanks for posting those - I enjoyed them. Especially the Ottmar Liebert vid above. I like the way he moved around the mike (and the effects) at the 4 minute mark.
I'm so envious of you guys. I can only day dream about them until they arrive mid May. Anyway, have a good time guys.
Mid May? 😲 You're not using tenso? I ordered from Amazon.jp on Monday and got them this Saturday.
I got mine thru a local store. They were taking pre orders with local warranty. Peace of mind if there's any issue and the price was not too far away from Amazon.jp. End of the day, I'm getting it and eagerly waiting for it. Looks like you will get to enjoy yours really soon and I was envious because I can't get the sound I heard out of my mind during the audition.
Ahh the FX750/850s look really nice but I'm not sure how my ears would get on with their shape/size worn straight down. Only IEM I'd say I had problems with was the XBA-H1 and I think that was because of their odd rectangular / square shaped housings.
They are really comfortable. They sit pretty shallow so the housing basically doesn't even touch you ears much.
I mean I'm not sure if you've used the Zero Audio Bassos but I guess I'm just used to cylindrical 'plain' shaped housings.
Get a pair of FX750s.Try them out. If they don't fit. I am willing to guarantee you someone will buy them from you at almost no loss..Not a single guy with fit issues on both the FX850 threads by the way. Not one. Sometimes you just gotta go for it..
I am not sure what is happening with my ears these days. I sent my K545 to Macedonian Hero so can't compare the SRH-1540 to them and also have been using the Momentum On Ear a lot since I sent off the K545 but in order to get maximum enjoyment out of the SRH-1540 I have adjusted my EQ in Media Monkey like the picture. I think its because of the Momentum which has a bit more bass mid bass but won't know for sure until I get the K545 back. For sure both other phones have a slightly less treble energy and I find I have to tone the 1540 down.
They are seriously tempting me. Where's the easiest place to order them from shipped to the UK?
Amazon.jp, then fowarding through Tenso. I got in within 6 days.(Ordered on Monday, got it on Saturday)
- The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 10 seconds ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 27 seconds ago
- › Ditch the Essence STX and get a Xonar DG? 29 seconds ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 39 seconds ago
- › Looking for decent dap mostly for in car playing 40 seconds ago
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout (Reviewed: #8:CT6E, #7:H8P,... 44 seconds ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 2 minutes ago
- › Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › New iBasso Portable Amp/DAC: iBasso D14 "Bushmaster" 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 & Schiit Asgard2 4 minutes ago
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3