- 6,262 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: usa,florida,boca raton.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJVC HA-FX101tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productJVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productPhilips SHE3580/28 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/29/12
- productPhilips SHE9700tagged by System, 1/7/12
- productPioneer DJE-1500-K Professional DJ In-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 8/6/14
- productSony MH1 Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/29/12
- productThermaltake, In-ear Headsettagged by System, 12/31/11
- productVSONIC VC1000tagged by YOT, 6/26/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sturdy budget earphones, best bang for the buck? (Mostly for text) Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club.. Last post on 7/10/15 at 8:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does it make sense to buy IEM's that match the DAC? Last post on 7/21/13 at 4:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- GR02 vs GR99 vs GR04 vs MH1C Last post on 11/4/12 at 3:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I had only tried IEM's bought at local stores until I got these, and they were a huge upgrade. In fact, I would argue these are the best set you could have bought at the time for the price. They...
Got this as a gift from the girlfriend, sadly it is WAY too powerful for nearfield and will be selling it for a much less powerful model. Quality issues with a slightly sticky pot which went away...
For larger (1200 x 800) images - simply click the photo INTRODUCTION I don’t think there would be many people of my vintage who are into computer audio, and haven’t heard of Creative Labs. My...
q-Jays - Purity and Elegance ^ 2 https://www.jays.se/products/q-jays/ I received q-Jays as a loan in the tour on the Danish head-fi community forum www.hoved-fi.dk Courtesy of Claus....
[Originally reviewed at Basshead.Club] How do they do it? Brainwavz continues to impress with its budget-friendly new Jive IEM for Android and iOS devices. Brainwavz Jive In the...
The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. - Page 1502
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I agree with you, Wayne. The size if those H3s are what has kept me from snatching them up and just settling with my SM64. But still, those giants look damn sexy, if you ask me...
Just got mine too. Excellent sound for $30. In no way does the build or lack of accessories justify a $100+ price tag however. Great find.
^ if you think they don't have enough bass try some Sony Hybrid/ MH1C tips on them, as well as some wide bore ones.
But those other tips kills a lot of the airiness, micro details though. Best alternative tips from the stock ones are more narrow bore ones such as the Sony hybrids, but i have found that the VSonic hybrid lookalike tips sounds 2nd best after the stock tips.
Those VSonic tips are hard as hell to get on these TEACs cuz they have a narrow bore and the nozzle on these TEACs are crazy wide.
Stock tips still sounds the best for me though.......
ENJOY YOU LUCKY MOFOS!!! : P
Edited by sfwalcer - 2/26/14 at 4:59pm
What if I said that everyone who has the Piston who didn't buy from Xiaomi directly (or Penon Audio it seems), does not have the official Piston?
The chocolate smell is greater
The box internals are a raised S, M and L instead of music notes.
L and R are marked on the strain reliefs
..and last but not least, the Xiaomi one is louder, with treble that extends further.
The ibuygou one does sound really, really close, but warmer overall, even after I modded them. They may be an authorized version or so, but I think the Xiaomi one is a little better already. This is without burn in or modding, while the ibuygou one has had 60+ hours.
I thinks we got trolled, even though the ibuygou one sounds great. At $27 (5 day shipping + taobao), these are an even better value now.
I assume the "for sale" ad means you've gone over to the SONY SIDE!!!!!
Alright so I need some help from all of you. I am stuck between a bunch of headphones. I really have looking into all the Beyers including the 770, 880 and 990. I am leaning more towards the 880 and 990 for the open style. I am also looking at the HD 600 and HE-400. The decisions in purchasing a nice headphones $200 and more is so difficult especially when you can't even try them for yourself... For all of these I will be using a Modi/Magni combination. Anyone wana help out here?
- The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Schiit Fire and Save Matches! Bifrost Multibit is Here. 20 seconds ago
- › CanJam @ RMAF 2015, Oct. 2-4, 2015 -- The Exhibitors! 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 3 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet - Fall 2015 - Pictures & Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 5 minutes ago
- › Whisky (or Whiskey) Fi 5 minutes ago
- › Lenntek Sonix 3 w/ Microphone by Incognito101
- › SMSL SA-98 Flagship-level Top HIFI Digital Big Power Amplifier... by yay101
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by Brooko
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by rasmushorn
- › Brainwavz Jive by Luckbad
- › Brainwavz S3 by jant71
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by pixelsphotopro
- › RHA T20 by earfonia
- › Woo Audio WA22 by tassardar
- › CustomArt Ei.XX 6-driver CIEM - MassDrop edition by twister6
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2