- 6,157 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: usa,florida,boca raton.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJVC HA-FX101tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productJVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902tagged by System, 6/19/12
- productPhilips SHE3580/28 In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/29/12
- productPhilips SHE9700tagged by System, 1/7/12
- productPioneer DJE-1500-K Professional DJ In-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 8/6/14
- productSony MH1 Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/29/12
- productThermaltake, In-ear Headsettagged by System, 12/31/11
- productVSONIC VC1000tagged by YOT, 6/26/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sturdy budget earphones, best bang for the buck? (Mostly for text) Last post on 9/26/12 at 5:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The Monoprice MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club.. Last post on 7/10/15 at 8:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does it make sense to buy IEM's that match the DAC? Last post on 7/21/13 at 4:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- GR02 vs GR99 vs GR04 vs MH1C Last post on 11/4/12 at 3:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
Photo courtesy of Cozoy INTRODUCTION I recently tested out a couple battery-powered DAC/Amp (Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3) solutions and the battery-free Calyx PaT DAC/Amp with the goal of...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Inearz/Fisher Hearing for providing me with a review sample of their IE-P650 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for...
The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. - Page 1499
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Got it for less (granted, during Christmas sale season), don't love them, prefer Senn Amperiors (can be had $120-130 range if you watch for them), Yamaha HPH-200, ML Mikros 90, all of which can be had for significantly less
Got this bad boy in today. METAL! Senmai SM-HD900.
If I wasn't running the Mikros 90 side by side along these right now, I'd have been more impressed with these DJ type cans. The Senmai has the better bass and warmth by far, but the mids get pushed a bit too much. This could change with burn in. Treble nicely extends too. Very clear and not recessed at all for a HP with nice bass, but at ~$70 for both, the Mikros is the better value.
I would go the tenso rout instead. Amazon Japan has the FX850 for around $350 right now. With shipping that is gonna be around $370 total the cheapest by far. I believe Mochill payed around $433 for his pair.
But he did get them quick. I don't expect to see my pair till end of the week if not early next week.
Edited by Dsnuts - 2/25/14 at 7:29pm
Well going off of Mochills experience I hope he is right on all accounts.. I should have mines by the end of the week if I am lucky. Sometimes LA customs sits on something for a week before they let it go which is odd. If it goes through a different port than I will get it sooner than later. Early next week at the latest.
Woop! 1,500th pages on the discovery thread. Lol over 22K posts I have lost count.
Edited by Dsnuts - 2/25/14 at 7:52pm
- The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Dunu TITAN Series: 1/1es/3/5 -- Ti-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear"... 49 seconds ago
- › Mint Audeze LCD-XC 53 seconds ago
- › Questyle QP1 1 minute ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Ninjas are cool 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 5 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000 5 minutes ago
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by nmatheis
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2