or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! NEW ATH-CKS1100 first look by Jant71. PG 2066.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The discovery thread.! NEW ATH-CKS1100 first look by Jant71. PG 2066. - Page 1193

post #17881 of 31814
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackem View Post
 

I wonder if the Carbo Tenores would be better for K-Pop with the female vocals an all than the Carbo Bassos?

getting hard to find the tenores here in the states. the basso's are much easier to get. They also have a single armature driver IEM. i wonder how good that one is?

post #17882 of 31814
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEMagnet01 View Post
 

getting hard to find the tenores here in the states. the basso's are much easier to get.


You mean places that will ship to the USA, or physical locations there?

post #17883 of 31814
Bought the yuin pk1 on impulse XD
post #17884 of 31814
post #17885 of 31814

now, get a good amp!

post #17886 of 31814
I think the fiio x3 will suffice 😎
post #17887 of 31814
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEMagnet01 View Post
 

getting hard to find the tenores here in the states. the basso's are much easier to get. They also have a single armature driver IEM. i wonder how good that one is?

 

 

to avoid further confusion - no they don't. both ar dynamic drivers of different diameters

post #17888 of 31814
Quote:
Originally Posted by nihontoman View Post


to avoid further confusion - no they don't. both ar dynamic drivers of different diameters

Yes they have the tenores and bassos that have dynamic drivers, but there's also a BA driver IEM from the same company.
post #17889 of 31814
ZERO AUDIO ZH-BX500 balanced armature IEM.
post #17890 of 31814

If I'm not mistaken, Dannybai had those awhile back.

post #17891 of 31814
I'm thinking of selling my TF10's. After the KEF M200, I think I'm more enamored with a dynamic driver sound, or I might look to the H3 hybrid, or another hi- end dual dynamic? I'm not sure?
post #17892 of 31814
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEMagnet01 View Post

I'm thinking of selling my TF10's. After the KEF M200, I think I'm more enamored with a dynamic driver sound, or I might look to the H3 hybrid, or another hi- end dual dynamic? I'm not sure?

Hahaha, most likely you will get the h-3, i have a feeling they will compell you to leavethe m200s to collectdust for a while. Iknow itll happen to me on wednesday
post #17893 of 31814

Yeah, seems like the H3's are getting a lot of love.

post #17894 of 31814
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlenbo View Post


Hahaha, most likely you will get the h-3, i have a feeling they will compell you to leavethe m200s to collectdust for a while. Iknow itll happen to me on wednesday

Please let me know when you get yours what you think of them, and if they will be worth the investment?

post #17895 of 31814

I got love for the TF10, but after I got the M200, and while they were working, I just fell in love with the smooth detailed sound. Then when i went back to my TF10's, I started to dislike the plasticky low end. It's not a natural low end. I love the mids and the highs are golden, but going from the M200 to TF10, the bass is too artificial for my tastes at this time. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The discovery thread.! NEW ATH-CKS1100 first look by Jant71. PG 2066.