Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › New Hifiman Headphone HE-400 is out
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New Hifiman Headphone HE-400 is out - Page 345

post #5161 of 6019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atriya View Post

I just ordered an HE400 from HeadAmp as well. It's $355 shipped.

Dang that's cheap, cheaper than how much most people are selling second-hand HE400s here on HFi F/T forums even.

post #5162 of 6019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atriya View Post

HeadAmp has a 10% discount offer + free shipping. In fact Moon Audio has 10% discount as well, but no free shipping.

 

On their site they mention free shipping but nowhere do i see 10% discount.

post #5163 of 6019
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaver316 View Post

 

On their site they mention free shipping but nowhere do i see 10% discount.

Talk to @[justin w.] and he will probably give you a coupon for the discount. Thanks to him for offering me this price!

 

He's a newly authorized dealer of Hifiman products.

post #5164 of 6019
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaver316 View Post

 

On their site they mention free shipping but nowhere do i see 10% discount.

 

Send justin w. a pm

post #5165 of 6019

I guess only 10% discount for the locals.... and not for international buyer~ (This is racist!! :PP)

post #5166 of 6019

Darn, i missed that offer :)

post #5167 of 6019

For the pop - HE-400 or HE-500?

 

Im gonna get the HE-500 probably :-D

post #5168 of 6019
Quote:
Originally Posted by renishi View Post

I guess only 10% discount for the locals.... and not for international buyer~ (This is racist!! :PP)

 

You guys know what they charge for intl shipping these days? etysmile.gif

HeadAmp Audio Electronics - home of the Pico and Gilmore amps.  Now with Audeze, Fostex, HiFiMAN, Sennheiser, and STAX.
Find us at www.HeadAmp.com

Reply
post #5169 of 6019

I was only joking, sorry and off course i know :)

post #5170 of 6019

My replacements should FINALLY be here today.  My RMA seemed to get lost in the shuffle of the recall for a week or two.  Can't wait to get to using them after work today, out for delivery right now.

post #5171 of 6019
Quote:
Originally Posted by preproman View Post

 

Send justin w. a pm

 

Eh it's a little late now, payment has already been made and they've already been dispatched. I feel like i already have a great deal with the free shipping and probable no custom duties (thanks to Justin).

 

I just can't wait for them to come in, my first real audiophile grade full size headphone. Im sure they'll blow away these sennheiser hd 280 pros i have on my head now..yuck!

post #5172 of 6019
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaver316 View Post

 

Eh it's a little late now, payment has already been made and they've already been dispatched. I feel like i already have a great deal with the free shipping and probable no custom duties (thanks to Justin).

 

I just can't wait for them to come in, my first real audiophile grade full size headphone. Im sure they'll blow away these sennheiser hd 280 pros i have on my head now..yuck!

Haha... they're my first audiophile grade headphones too. At least you use Sennheisers... I've used this:

http://store.sony.com/p/active-headphones/en/p/MDRG54LP

exclusively for the last 6 years!

post #5173 of 6019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atriya View Post

Haha... they're my first audiophile grade headphones too. At least you use Sennheisers... I've used this:
http://store.sony.com/p/active-headphones/en/p/MDRG54LP
exclusively for the last 6 years!
Dude WTF biggrin.gif
post #5174 of 6019
Quote:
Originally Posted by William007 View Post


Dude WTF biggrin.gif

Yeah, I have a feeling the HE-400 (on it's way :D) is going to be a bit of an upgrade. :D

post #5175 of 6019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atriya View Post

Haha... they're my first audiophile grade headphones too. At least you use Sennheisers... I've used this:

http://store.sony.com/p/active-headphones/en/p/MDRG54LP

exclusively for the last 6 years!

 

I used iBuds for like 4 years prior to getting the Senns tongue_smile.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › New Hifiman Headphone HE-400 is out