Although, I'm a klutz...so I'm kind of worried haha
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Senn HD650 or HD600? Last post on 8/14/12 at 12:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
- "Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review Last post on Yesterday at 5:14 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones for folk in the $200 range. Last post on 6/6/12 at 10:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- HiFiMAN HE-4 vs. HIFIMAN HE-400 Last post on 6/13/12 at 3:05am in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 2/28/13 at 10:16am in Headphones (full-size)
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)
Edited on 5/13/13
- Grado Modification OverviewEdited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
The JVC HA M750's were my first "real" pair of headphones. Previously, I had just used iPod headphones and cheap 10 dollar headphones from my local grocery store. As such, I was very impressed by...
Introduction The ASG-2 is Aurisonics' second (official) foray into the world of iems. The guys over at Aurisonics cater primarily to the music professional crowd, and their products are...
My opinions Sound The sound produced by the HD558 is rich, a bit light, and isn't bloated with bass which is a good thing. It has a crisp treble and punchy bass, very great...
Introduction In the past 2 years VentureCraft has been successfully creating amps and DAC/Amp packaged components with their GD-03, Go-DAP 4.0 for iPhone 4(s), and Go-DAP X for their...
A friend of mine needed a new headphone, which was cheap, closed and good sounding. I said to him, dream on friend it will be very tough to find a headphone with those criteria. But then after...
New Hifiman Headphone HE-400 is out - Page 296post #4426 of 601910/1/12 at 8:11pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #4427 of 601910/1/12 at 8:32pm
HA. AHAH. AHAHAHA. I've officially lost it.Quote:
Thank you for your inquiry.
However, I am so sorry that 9-30-2012——10-7-2012 is our Mid-Autumn Festival and National-Day Holiday, these days all the order will be delayed for shipping until 10-8-2012.
Canceling order with Head-Direct. What a mess.post #4428 of 601910/1/12 at 8:48pmpost #4429 of 601910/1/12 at 8:54pmpost #4430 of 601910/1/12 at 9:06pmpost #4431 of 601910/1/12 at 9:08pmpost #4432 of 601910/1/12 at 9:14pm
You insulting the mid-autumn festival? Just had it with my family, best festival by far. Beats your crappy "Christmas" for sure. What other holiday can you get free moon cakes from family/strangers (Not that I advocate taking food from strangers)?
But, yeah, this is a pretty big deal to us. Please don't misunderstand. Especially in China, we take this very, very seriously. I wouldn't blame them if they want to take time off or couldn't promise service on time.post #4433 of 601910/1/12 at 9:26pmpost #4434 of 601910/1/12 at 9:29pmpost #4435 of 601910/1/12 at 9:33pmpost #4436 of 601910/1/12 at 9:33pm
Just these two really. The rest of the holidays are basically the same as in the US. Except no Thanksgiving or Halloween, any of the Christian stuff.post #4437 of 601910/1/12 at 9:40pmQuote:
Are these the new yellow driver revision?post #4438 of 601910/1/12 at 9:42pm
What is the easiest way to determine which version of HE400 you have? Do you need do disassemble the cans or can you just shine some light like you do with the silver drivers on 650s?post #4439 of 601910/1/12 at 9:43pm
- New Hifiman Headphone HE-400 is out
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Superlux HD681 EVO Impressions 12 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 54 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr - The tube rolling thread 1 minute ago
- › Dallas, TX - Sunday, June 9th, 2013 - The "Not Quite In The Oven... 1 minute ago
- › Open Classical Music Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Jant71's take on the new ATH-CLR100 Pg... 2 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 3 minutes ago
- › New Little Dot CD transport! CDP_III 4 minutes ago
- › This Schiit is Bananas! $99 Schiit Magni Amp and $99 Modi DAC 4 minutes ago
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-40/N Gold | Quad Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones... by a_recording
- › Sony XBA-4SL by a_recording
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe