I m a newbie and an aspiring audiophile from India.
I m looking for a entry level high-end in-ear earphones.
The price range shouldn't exceed 220 USD (12,000 INR).
I generally listen to Jazz, Western Classical, Rock n Roll, Blues mostly. And For hereon when I listen to my music, I want to hear every instrument played with a decent level of distinction.
As far as my research goes (which is not much really), I have narrowed it down to:
1.Bose IE2 (@bose website costs 5200INR => 100 USD)
2. Klipsch Image x10i (@ ebay costs 12000INR => 220USD)
3. Ultimate Ears 700 (@logitech site costs 9000INR =>170USD)
4. Sennheiser CXC 700 (@ebay costs 12000INR => 220USD)
As per video reviews on various sites, I could make out that all three reproduce sound with outstanding clarity.
As far as noise isolation and comfort goes Ultimate Ears 700 beats both x10i and IE2 hands down is what I read and heard in the reviews. I don't know how Sennheiser fairs against the other three.
However, since I have personally only heard from Bose IE2(got a demo @Bose Showroom), I don't know if the other three produce sound as good as Bose or not.
I'd really be thankful if anyone here can guide me on
- What are the fine points that I should be looking for while deciding which one to get ?
- Which one would reproduce the most real and accurate sound among the three ?
Edited by anupam kumar1 - 12/24/11 at 3:10am