I plugged my E11 into my computer, and I started listening to music, from my computer, through the E11. Following this, a very stupid idea came into my head: "Oh, wouldn't it be great if I charged it, while listening to music from my computer? That way I won't waste its battery life, allowing me to use it for longer when I listen to it on the go."
As soon as I plugged in the USB charger, while still listening to music at the same time, a decent-sized spark flew out of the E11, followed by a chemical-like burning scent that just screamed "fried electronics."
I am used to being able to use electronic devices while charging them; clearly, this is not the case with portable amps. I am not tech-savvy by any stretch of the imagination (as if it weren't already obvious by now), and so I ask the following: Is there anything I can do to fix it? Or is it done completely?