Computer > Burson DA-160 > Woo Audio WA6SE > HD800
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Audiophiles are bassheads in some degree? Last post on Today at 7:53 am in Headphones (full-size)
- 2nd pair of cans Last post on 12/10/14 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser Factory Tour Last post on 12/4/14 at 6:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Where is the sweet spot for quality headphones? Last post on 12/2/14 at 9:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800 earpads washing experience ;) Last post on 11/30/14 at 9:08am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
This is a good amplifier in my limited experience, *but*, it might not better than some of the leading solid-state competitors in this price range ($500-600). I haven't compared it too, for...
Wonderful headset. Very underrated because razer gets a lot of hate for being mainstream
The Awei Q9s are really bang for bucks! You can't go wrong with these! Unless you have tiny ears... Packaging: the packaging is standard. It brings the S/M/L tips and a shirt-clip. However, the...
I just got these in from Koss today and initial impressions are incredibly positive. These are Koss' second best headphone available that I have tried (DJ100, DJ200, PRO4AA, PRO4AAT, PRO4AAAT, and...
Comfort and build quality these would not look out of place at £600. Out of all the headphones I have tried these have the best overall sound which works with every type of music and overall sound...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
What is Your Sennheiser HD800 Setup?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Computer FLAC files over home network into Squeezebox Touch (with Welborne PS) => Lavry DA10 => SPL Phonitor => HD800; all behind a Brickwall surge protection and AC filtration.
Waiting on Eddie Current Super 7, but:
Mac G5-> Squeezebox Touch-> Benchmark DAC1-> EC Super 7-> HD 800
Wondering if I should also stick an Apex Arete in there...
@shipsupt's Gilmore Lite (with dedicated power supply) is subbing for the Super 7 right now and taking the "edge" off. Thanks, ship!!!
Edited by CEE TEE - 12/20/11 at 7:41pm
- What is Your Sennheiser HD800 Setup?
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 1 minute ago
- › 4x LME49990 Op-amps on DIP8 adpaters + 4x DIP8 sockets (includes... 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 2 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 2 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)