Computer > Burson DA-160 > Woo Audio WA6SE > HD800
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- My Grado SR325e's lost their magic Last post on 2/14/15 at 5:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- FS: Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 2/11/15 at 8:59am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Wa22+HD800 and EDM music? Last post on 2/10/15 at 3:39pm in High-end Audio Forum
- listening perspective Last post on 2/9/15 at 12:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser 800HD: Cleaning and Replacement methods Last post on 2/5/15 at 5:30pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
A little background before I start. I'm 16 years old and I slowly began to become addicted to fine, audiophile-quality headphones. I remember the first time I heard beats at an apple store. I...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
What is Your Sennheiser HD800 Setup?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Computer FLAC files over home network into Squeezebox Touch (with Welborne PS) => Lavry DA10 => SPL Phonitor => HD800; all behind a Brickwall surge protection and AC filtration.
Waiting on Eddie Current Super 7, but:
Mac G5-> Squeezebox Touch-> Benchmark DAC1-> EC Super 7-> HD 800
Wondering if I should also stick an Apex Arete in there...
@shipsupt's Gilmore Lite (with dedicated power supply) is subbing for the Super 7 right now and taking the "edge" off. Thanks, ship!!!
Edited by CEE TEE - 12/20/11 at 7:41pm
- What is Your Sennheiser HD800 Setup?
- › Home-Made IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Need help in buying new headphone 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 6 minutes ago
- › EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound... 7 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 8 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 8 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (2/17/2015) 9 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2