Computer > Burson DA-160 > Woo Audio WA6SE > HD800
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- My Grado SR325e's lost their magic Last post on 2/14/15 at 5:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- FS: Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 2/11/15 at 8:59am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Wa22+HD800 and EDM music? Last post on 2/10/15 at 3:39pm in High-end Audio Forum
- listening perspective Last post on 2/9/15 at 12:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser 800HD: Cleaning and Replacement methods Last post on 2/5/15 at 5:30pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Master & Dynamic for providing me with a review sample of ME03 in exchange for my honest opinion. Also, I have to apologize for some of the...
Hey the bang for your buck ratio is great for these. I got them years ago for $500. I've been using them to replace the little tin box in my TV for years. The satellite surrounds are ignored/not...
So this is my first day impression of the Emotiva Stealth 8 speakers and I will be updating every week untilll I have come to the conclusion that I've finally made it through the burn-in process....
Intro Well, after almost two years on Head-fi, I feel it is time to put my words out there and write my first review. In doing so, I feel it is only right that it be about the newly released...
OK This is my first headphone review so please be easy. I am not much on technical terms and such. I know what I like but is difficult to come to words at times. A little about me: Love most...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
What is Your Sennheiser HD800 Setup?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Computer FLAC files over home network into Squeezebox Touch (with Welborne PS) => Lavry DA10 => SPL Phonitor => HD800; all behind a Brickwall surge protection and AC filtration.
Waiting on Eddie Current Super 7, but:
Mac G5-> Squeezebox Touch-> Benchmark DAC1-> EC Super 7-> HD 800
Wondering if I should also stick an Apex Arete in there...
@shipsupt's Gilmore Lite (with dedicated power supply) is subbing for the Super 7 right now and taking the "edge" off. Thanks, ship!!!
Edited by CEE TEE - 12/20/11 at 7:41pm
- What is Your Sennheiser HD800 Setup?
- › Band Name Game II 13 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 15 seconds ago
- › Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling 23 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 51 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 1 minute ago
- › The scientific merit of Pono 3 minutes ago
- › How do I get round a hi-fi amplifier's "poor" headphones output? 3 minutes ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by NineRedTools
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3