Computer > Burson DA-160 > Woo Audio WA6SE > HD800
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD800 (like new) Price with shipping inside EU Last post on 5/21/15 at 10:20am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- HD800: Valhalla2 or Lyr2 Last post on 4/16/15 at 12:47am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- McIntosh MHA-100 headphone amplifier review Last post on 5/29/15 at 6:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- My Grado SR325e's lost their magic Last post on 2/14/15 at 5:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- FS: Sennheiser HD800 Last post on 2/11/15 at 8:59am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 6/29/15
Audiosense is a new headphone brand in China which surprisingly produces many qualities headphones. The model V2mix4 comes from 4 drivers which are the combination of dynamic drivers and balanced...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. when you...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
I made a video review of the dt770 80ohm quite sometime ago and was finally finished it. I got them on sale at Guitar Center for $179.99 , the deal was better than anywhere on the web so I...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
What is Your Sennheiser HD800 Setup?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Computer FLAC files over home network into Squeezebox Touch (with Welborne PS) => Lavry DA10 => SPL Phonitor => HD800; all behind a Brickwall surge protection and AC filtration.
Waiting on Eddie Current Super 7, but:
Mac G5-> Squeezebox Touch-> Benchmark DAC1-> EC Super 7-> HD 800
Wondering if I should also stick an Apex Arete in there...
@shipsupt's Gilmore Lite (with dedicated power supply) is subbing for the Super 7 right now and taking the "edge" off. Thanks, ship!!!
Edited by CEE TEE - 12/20/11 at 7:41pm
- What is Your Sennheiser HD800 Setup?
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 seconds ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 6 seconds ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 39 seconds ago
- › Echobox: The Unveiling @ CES 2015 1 minute ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 1 minute ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 6 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 6 minutes ago
- › NEW!! Sonic Electronix VIP Headphones Program. 6 minutes ago
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by speedsters
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by cloud_c
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)