Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Future Sonics Atrio MG7 Review and Appreciation thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Future Sonics Atrio MG7 Review and Appreciation thread - Page 65

post #961 of 1202
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focker View Post

Same here...I rotate through my headphones pretty regularly

Although I do have my favorites, I also feel the need to rotate through most of my phones regularly.  I don't want my babies to feel lonely o2smile.gif

post #962 of 1202
Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidPulse View Post

Although I do have my favorites, I also feel the need to rotate through most of my phones regularly.  I don't want my babies to feel lonely o2smile.gif

 

LOL, amen to that...headphone neglect is a terrible thing! 

post #963 of 1202
What tips are everyone using? I'm currently with the double flanges inverted.
post #964 of 1202

nothing but the costom sleeves

post #965 of 1202

Okay, not counting people who spent the extra for custom sleeves, lol.

post #966 of 1202

medium stock double flange work best for me, i tried using sony hybrid over some thin stems to make them fit, and while i find them to be more comfortable than the stocks, they don't give the best sound. With the double flange stock tips, i feel i get that superb bass sound at its best

post #967 of 1202
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeGuyDude View Post

What tips are everyone using? I'm currently with the double flanges inverted.

Huh??

 

Photo or description, please.

post #968 of 1202

Like, I'm just using the normal double flanged tips but I wear them looped up and over the top of my ear instead of dangling down.

post #969 of 1202
LOL.

I thought it was a different way of putting the tip onto the iem.
Edited by AudioDwebe - 7/28/12 at 9:16pm
post #970 of 1202
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeGuyDude View Post

What tips are everyone using? I'm currently with the double flanges inverted.


Comply P Series or Shure triple flange cut down to a bi flange.

post #971 of 1202
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeGuyDude View Post

What tips are everyone using? I'm currently with the double flanges inverted.

 

I use the large black foamies. Pretty comfy.

post #972 of 1202
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhijollyguy View Post

Is anyone there who have both FX700 as well as Atrio MG7. Please compare both of them in bass, mids, treble, soundstage, imaging. Any help will be appreciated.

TIA smily_headphones1.gif

Firstly I'd like to say I'm a huge fan of the Atrio, the M5 first purchase I made after joining Head-fi.org and still got them now and I recently got the MG7 but the FX700 blow them out other water, bass is the best textured I've ever heard that goes for headphones aswell, treble is beautiful and sparkly mids are lush and natural although a bit forward for my liking and the soundstage is massive. Seriously no contest at all.
post #973 of 1202
Quote:
Originally Posted by noxa View Post


Firstly I'd like to say I'm a huge fan of the Atrio, the M5 first purchase I made after joining Head-fi.org and still got them now and I recently got the MG7 but the FX700 blow them out other water, bass is the best textured I've ever heard that goes for headphones aswell, treble is beautiful and sparkly mids are lush and natural although a bit forward for my liking and the soundstage is massive. Seriously no contest at all.

yea but i doent isolate as well does it?

 

there always a trade off

post #974 of 1202
Yeah there's no doubting that but the lack of isolation on the FX-700 is massively over hyped, it's not that bad at all imo.
post #975 of 1202

I think I'm officially done with looking for an IEM that I like better than my Atrios. I must have tried close to 50 different sets over the last year and I always end up going back to them. They just sound so natural to me. Just bought a set of the Atrio X Mobile with the mic to use with my phone while at work. I'm curious to hear the difference between the MG7 and MG5 drivers. MG6 Pros should be within financial reach by the end of the year. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Future Sonics Atrio MG7 Review and Appreciation thread