I'm having trouble deciding between the sennheiser hd 598s and the hd 25-1 iis. I'm looking for the one with the best audio quality. Portability isn't a priority, but it's nice to have the option. If the audio quality is comparable between the two, i will probably be getting the hd 25s since they are portable.
Related Forum Threads
- Need Home Headphones, Already have Sennheiser HD 25-II - Rock, Stoner, Metal Last post on 3/27/13 at 1:46am in Headphones (full-size)
- For anime, Grado 80i vs Sony insertmodelhere Last post on 12/24/12 at 1:01am in Headphones (full-size)
- Recommend me a headphones Last post on 12/20/12 at 8:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Confused New comer please help! Last post on 12/2/12 at 3:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- You're my only hope... Last post on 12/5/12 at 1:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
Bought these when being on vacation the past weeks, since "argl" I missed to pack my in-ears and thought, ok, for 2 weeks on the beach, let's pick the first ones I came across. What I learned now,...
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
Sennheiser hd 598s vs hd25-1 iis
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That should be an easy decision. I wouldn't consider the hd 598s portable at all. They are an open design, leak sound and let sound in. If your mainly listening at home, get the 598s. I own them, and love them the sound quality paired with my asus stx + lossless is amazing.
I dont own the 25s so I cant tell you which has better quality. However, one is open, one is closed. That should help you make a decision based on your music preference.
The thing is, portability doesn't really matter that much to me. I just want the pair of headphones that sounds the best. However, if the sound quality in the hd-25s is comparable to the hd 598s, then i will probably get them because its nice to have the option of traveling with them.
- Sennheiser hd 598s vs hd25-1 iis
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 4 seconds ago
- › Getting back in the game 32 seconds ago
- › 2 days in Tokyo - looking for HighEnd HiFi shops 54 seconds ago
- › Philips SHB7000 surprised me today! 1 minute ago
- › Westone W60 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Let's talk Indie & Alternative - Your favorite albums at the moment 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Noble Seattle, WA Tour 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern 100 Player Seized Up! 4 minutes ago
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)