- 2,309 Posts. Joined 10/2010
- Location: Poland
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
I want to thanks Vincent from IFI who has sent me the sample for the review. In the past, on my site www.stereo-head.it and on head fi, I’ve already reviewed some IFI’s electronics and i...
Disclosure: I received these headphones from Sony Australia as a review sample to keep. Here is my video review of the 10R, as well as some brief notes about the sound and build of the...
My Story First of all - WOW. This is my first set of proper Hi-fi/Mid-fi cans. It's also easily the best sounding anything I've ever had the pleasure of listening to. However, since I'm new to...
I stumbled upon these headphones after numerous hours of research. To be quite honest, I'd never heard of this brand before so I was a bit hesitant before making the jump; especially after owning...
Let me start with the good, and then explain why you should never buy this IEM. Sound signature: The treble, mids and bass are sort of like that of an HD800, except downgraded. For example, one...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6666post #99976 of 1069111/5/14 at 4:12pmYesss. Lost Number (FF7 optional boss/subboss) is dead!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #99977 of 1069111/5/14 at 4:23pm
OMG... completely off-topic sidenote, but Steins;Gate Fuka Ryouiki No Deja Vu has been fan-subbed by whynot!!!!! sooo exited heh.
closet anime fan so just had to express myself somewhere =Ppost #99978 of 1069111/5/14 at 4:25pmQuote:
We had a discussion on this a few days ago :D
Welcomepost #99979 of 1069111/5/14 at 4:27pmQuote:
Really nice movie! The end was not as fleshed out as the one of the main series, but it was still really nice :)post #99980 of 1069111/5/14 at 4:31pmpost #99981 of 1069111/5/14 at 4:32pmpost #99982 of 1069111/5/14 at 4:33pmpost #99983 of 1069111/5/14 at 4:33pmpost #99984 of 1069111/5/14 at 4:37pmpost #99985 of 1069111/5/14 at 4:39pm
hahah lol i just noticed that everyone here has anime avatars. is that a requirement to chill here? lol =P
btw, i'm sure you all already know about it, but hummingbird is a pretty amazing site to keep track of your episodes/library & get new recommendationspost #99986 of 1069111/5/14 at 4:40pmQuote:
I posted about that site a long time ago. I guess its up and running now? I don't think most of us use it :/
Most of us here just use AnimeTake :)
Nah, but if you want to join the cool kids (Us), its better to have one :Dpost #99987 of 1069111/5/14 at 4:50pmQuote:
Actually, even first time playing ("really" playing. Played the first hour or so many years ago at my friend's place, but I don't count that). Sadly, not freshly, because I've been knowing the obvious spoiler for years.
To be honest, back then I never had a console, didn't care about JRPGs, the legal distribution was far more limited than in the west (and illegal... never really looked for people selling pirated games, just copied everything from friends and family) etc.
Now, I won it in the giveaway and decided to play it after I "finish" Recettear.post #99988 of 1069111/5/14 at 4:51pm
Yay, made it back to my dorm just in time to miss the meet... :C
What a lovely page number we're on right now!
Ahh university internet, I love it!
Edited by mechgamer123 - 1/5/14 at 4:53pmpost #99989 of 1069111/5/14 at 4:53pmpost #99990 of 1069111/5/14 at 4:54pmQuote:
The... One on the front page?
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Schiit Owners Unite 38 seconds ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 57 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-7520 2 minutes ago
- › The Basshead Club 4 minutes ago
- › NEW Sony Walkman Z Series mini review!!! 5 minutes ago
- › Astrotec AX30, AX35 Hybrid IEMs Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Matsu****a E88CC 6922 Mullard Tooling Gold Pin Matched Pair tubes 7 minutes ago
- › AudiophileDesktop (Centrance) 7 minutes ago
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by kuhchuk
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by ashton18
- › Sennheiser IE800 by ag8908
- › Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red by tswmcello
- › Colorfly C3 by svyr
- › HiFiMeDIY Sabre Tiny USB DAC Digital to Analog Audio Converter... by laughingbuddha
- › Hifimediy Sabre USB DAC by laughingbuddha
- › Digital Silence DS-101A Stereo Analogue Ambient Noise Cancelling... by julian67
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude