Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6666

post #99976 of 137992
Yesss. Lost Number (FF7 optional boss/subboss) is dead!
post #99977 of 137992

OMG... completely off-topic sidenote, but Steins;Gate Fuka Ryouiki No Deja Vu has been fan-subbed by whynot!!!!! :D sooo exited heh.

 

closet anime fan so just had to express myself somewhere =P

post #99978 of 137992
Quote:
Originally Posted by money4me247 View Post
 

OMG... completely off-topic sidenote, but Steins;Gate Fuka Ryouiki No Deja Vu has been fan-subbed by whynot!!!!! :D sooo exited heh.

 

closet anime fan so just had to express myself somewhere =P

We had a discussion on this a few days ago :D

 

Welcome

post #99979 of 137992
Quote:
Originally Posted by money4me247 View Post
 

OMG... completely off-topic sidenote, but Steins;Gate Fuka Ryouiki No Deja Vu has been fan-subbed by whynot!!!!! :D sooo exited heh.

 

closet anime fan so just had to express myself somewhere =P

Good day!

Really nice movie! The end was not as fleshed out as the one of the main series, but it was still really nice :)

post #99980 of 137992

Only 21 more posts....
We should get at least a small "Congrats!" on the frontpage.

post #99981 of 137992
@Panda I hated Horizon!
post #99982 of 137992
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk20 View Post

@Panda I hated Horizon!

lol, I didn't like it either....but then again, I didn't read the LN so yeah

post #99983 of 137992
Accoun-kun did you never beat FFVII or are you just playing to play?
post #99984 of 137992

I just took a look, schiit, over 20,000 of my posts were in this thread lol.

post #99985 of 137992

hahah lol i just noticed that everyone here has anime avatars. is that a requirement to chill here? lol =P

 

btw, i'm sure you all already know about it, but hummingbird is a pretty amazing site to keep track of your episodes/library & get new recommendations

post #99986 of 137992
Quote:
Originally Posted by money4me247 View Post
 

hahah lol i just noticed that everyone here has anime avatars. is that a requirement to chill here? lol =P

 

btw, i'm sure you all already know about it, but hummingbird is a pretty amazing site to keep track of your episodes/library & get new recommendations

I posted about that site a long time ago. I guess its up and running now? I don't think most of us use it :/

 

Most of us here just use AnimeTake :)

 

Nah, but if you want to join the cool kids (Us), its better to have one :D

post #99987 of 137992
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk20 View Post

Accoun-kun did you never beat FFVII or are you just playing to play?

Actually, even first time playing ("really" playing. Played the first hour or so many years ago at my friend's place, but I don't count that). Sadly, not freshly, because I've been knowing the obvious spoiler for years.

To be honest, back then I never had a console, didn't care about JRPGs, the legal distribution was far more limited than in the west (and illegal... never really looked for people selling pirated games, just copied everything from friends and family) etc.

Now, I won it in the giveaway and decided to play it after I "finish" Recettear.
post #99988 of 137992

Yay, made it back to my dorm just in time to miss the meet... :C


What a lovely page number we're on right now!

 

Ahh university internet, I love it!


Edited by mechgamer123 - 1/5/14 at 4:53pm
post #99989 of 137992
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Yay, made it back to my dorm just in time to miss the meet... :C


Wait.. what meet?!?!

post #99990 of 137992
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Yay, made it back to my dorm just in time to miss the meet... :C


Wait.. what meet?!?!

The... One on the front page?

http://www.head-fi.org/t/689984/seattle-sunday-new-year-meet-at-the-frye-museum-01-05-14

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge