- 3,489 Posts. Joined 10/2010
- Location: Poland
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jlab Epic, Don't blow this off if you like Sony MH1 or MH1C Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/10/14
It is really surprising to find this high quality CD performance in analog and digital format. When I connected it to Burson Audio Conductor, all the ignored CD library came back to life. This...
Got this earphones for the sole purpose of working out/biking. Tested out multiple sports headsets (similarly priced), from sennheiser and bose. They tend to sound better, especially than the...
Overall a great little card. Dolby headphone is amazing I preferred this card to my Sound Blaster Z, I sold that card when I needed a bit of money and bought this one to replace it for cheap and I...
I was in the market for a higher end 2.1 system when my search ended up at the Edifier website, I was impressed with the specs and decided to delve further, found a set at a nice price and pulled...
These are, without a doubt, the best In Ear Monitors that I own / have owned. Let me say that I purchased the pink color because it was far less expensive, less than $40. I purchased my pair from...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6666
Gear mentioned in this thread:
OMG... completely off-topic sidenote, but Steins;Gate Fuka Ryouiki No Deja Vu has been fan-subbed by whynot!!!!! sooo exited heh.
closet anime fan so just had to express myself somewhere =P
We had a discussion on this a few days ago :D
Really nice movie! The end was not as fleshed out as the one of the main series, but it was still really nice :)
lol, I didn't like it either....but then again, I didn't read the LN so yeah
hahah lol i just noticed that everyone here has anime avatars. is that a requirement to chill here? lol =P
btw, i'm sure you all already know about it, but hummingbird is a pretty amazing site to keep track of your episodes/library & get new recommendations
I posted about that site a long time ago. I guess its up and running now? I don't think most of us use it :/
Most of us here just use AnimeTake :)
Nah, but if you want to join the cool kids (Us), its better to have one :D
Actually, even first time playing ("really" playing. Played the first hour or so many years ago at my friend's place, but I don't count that). Sadly, not freshly, because I've been knowing the obvious spoiler for years.
To be honest, back then I never had a console, didn't care about JRPGs, the legal distribution was far more limited than in the west (and illegal... never really looked for people selling pirated games, just copied everything from friends and family) etc.
Now, I won it in the giveaway and decided to play it after I "finish" Recettear.
Yay, made it back to my dorm just in time to miss the meet... :C
What a lovely page number we're on right now!
Ahh university internet, I love it!
Edited by mechgamer123 - 1/5/14 at 4:53pm
The... One on the front page?
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › EarWerkz, a new CIEM company, discussion thread 49 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › The Ruizu X02 DAP appreciation thread 1 minute ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › Question about amps for the Stax SR-009 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › Burson Audio Conductor Virtuoso 5 minutes ago
- › FS: ZMF Master V1 one month old 5 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 by screwedpeep
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › Asus Xonar DGX by TsukiNick
- › Edifier S730 by Croozer
- › Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black) by spinnin
- › QLS QA360 Portable HiFi Lossless Music Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by psblend
- › Meier Audio Corda Classic by longbowbbs
- › Klipsch Image S4i II Black In-Ear Headphones with Microphone by laurentiusjan
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)