- 3,109 Posts. Joined 10/2010
- Location: Poland
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Presentation That's a lovely box it comes in. I'm not being snarky at all; it really is nice. Totally for presentation though, not for transport/portability. Construction The...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images The formula above in the title simply refers to Sound Quality + Build Quality + Perceived Value. ...
So I've had this thing for a bit now... first one to ship into the wild and arrive at its home. I'd say I'm pretty confident I know what this thing sounds like. The interface is classic...
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6666
Gear mentioned in this thread:
OMG... completely off-topic sidenote, but Steins;Gate Fuka Ryouiki No Deja Vu has been fan-subbed by whynot!!!!! sooo exited heh.
closet anime fan so just had to express myself somewhere =P
We had a discussion on this a few days ago :D
Really nice movie! The end was not as fleshed out as the one of the main series, but it was still really nice :)
hahah lol i just noticed that everyone here has anime avatars. is that a requirement to chill here? lol =P
btw, i'm sure you all already know about it, but hummingbird is a pretty amazing site to keep track of your episodes/library & get new recommendations
I posted about that site a long time ago. I guess its up and running now? I don't think most of us use it :/
Most of us here just use AnimeTake :)
Nah, but if you want to join the cool kids (Us), its better to have one :D
Actually, even first time playing ("really" playing. Played the first hour or so many years ago at my friend's place, but I don't count that). Sadly, not freshly, because I've been knowing the obvious spoiler for years.
To be honest, back then I never had a console, didn't care about JRPGs, the legal distribution was far more limited than in the west (and illegal... never really looked for people selling pirated games, just copied everything from friends and family) etc.
Now, I won it in the giveaway and decided to play it after I "finish" Recettear.
Yay, made it back to my dorm just in time to miss the meet... :C
What a lovely page number we're on right now!
Ahh university internet, I love it!
Edited by mechgamer123 - 1/5/14 at 4:53pm
The... One on the front page?
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 20 seconds ago
- › Can Con 4.75 - Sydney Australia meet! 1 minute ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 1 minute ago
- › 2014 CanJam Europe impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 4 minutes ago
- › Tools for Analyzing the Quality of Mastering 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › sennheiser hd25-II custom earpads for more comfort. 7 minutes ago
- › Pen-Fi (FPs, RBs, BPs, etc...) [56k Warning] 10 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)