Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6663

post #99931 of 151570
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Very similar in feel to Sankarea + some generic duo fighting monster anime =Noragami

For the time being :D 

 

But I can't spoil it for you

post #99932 of 151570
Quote:
Originally Posted by VortexBlast View Post
 

 

It is very well animated that's for sure.

Well animated at times. That's how they get you. Anime is all about giving well animated moments that people focus on and which makes them cal it well animated. If you truly look, most of the anime is just mediocre animated. They just use the well animated and lit moments to create the idea tht it is.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post
 

For the time being :D 

 

But I can't spoil it for you

I hope it gets serious and good :)

post #99933 of 151570
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

I hope it gets serious and good :)

I do too :D Less than half of it is translated though ):

 

But good for the most part of what's been translated.

post #99934 of 151570
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Well animated at times. That's how they get you. Anime is all about giving well animated moments that people focus on and which makes them cal it well animated. If you truly look, most of the anime is just mediocre animated. They just use the well animated and lit moments to create the idea tht it is.

 

I hope it gets serious and good :)

 

It's the fluidity of the moves during the battle scenes that gets me. Other than that I agree, there's nothing special.

 

First episode is so-so in terms of the story as you said, quite generic. The execution is well done though.

post #99935 of 151570
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Huh. LCD-2 on the Objective stack doesn't sound all that bad. The vocals are a still bit too thick for me though.
Eeyup.

@bowei too long of a post to quote on mobile lol. But yes.
post #99936 of 151570
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


Eeyup.

@bowei too long of a post to quote on mobile lol. But yes.

Yes on what? I forgot lol

post #99937 of 151570
Dang mang, you guys are moving too fast. XD
SACD's DSD layer actually sounds quite nice. I am pleasantly surprised!
post #99938 of 151570

Ohayou~ First day of Semester 2 for me...... going to school.....

hoho looks like I haven't missed the 100k moment just yet :p

 

30 Posts left!!

post #99939 of 151570
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

Ohayou~ First day of Semester 2 for me...... going to school.....

hoho looks like I haven't missed the 100k moment just yet :p

 

30 Posts left!!

Nope, 29 more to go

post #99940 of 151570

I guess I'll miss being the 100'000th post then.Tired, school tomorrow, I'm going to sleep.

 

Oyasumi~~~~~

post #99941 of 151570
7 pages of posts after I go to bed and wake up...

@mechgamer123 Most of music I listen to has female vocals and they sounded fine on xba-h3, just going off memory. I dont think they are emphasised but not recessed at all. Also bass slam is kind of hard for me at quantify in an iem because it is so good on my ES5s lol, but it wasnt lacking in some headphones I tried like ad-2000 and shure 1540. Was just overall a pretty complete backage with nothing that stood out as annoying or unsatisfactory to me. Isolation was pretty normal for a universal iem... Will never be as good as a CIEM but does the job.
post #99942 of 151570
Quote:
Originally Posted by VortexBlast View Post
 

I guess I'll miss being the 100'000th post then.Tired, school tomorrow, I'm going to sleep.

 

Oyasumi~~~~~

Otasumi Vortexu

post #99943 of 151570
post #99944 of 151570
Yesss. Lost Number (FF7 optional boss/subboss) is dead!
post #99945 of 151570

OMG... completely off-topic sidenote, but Steins;Gate Fuka Ryouiki No Deja Vu has been fan-subbed by whynot!!!!! :D sooo exited heh.

 

closet anime fan so just had to express myself somewhere =P

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge