Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 667

post #9991 of 126398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Ano hana is far from generic. It is one of the best anime I have ever seen.
It's hard to explain without spoiling the plot, but it's very beautifully done, and it will make you bawww. Nostalgia is a very important theme in this anime.
Kimi to Boku (season two is currently airing) is a very slow paced anime. If I were to describe it in a single word then it'd be 'melancholy'. The thing that makes this show so great is the extremely realistic portrayal of the feelings someone has for his/her crush.
 

Oh wow sounds god

 

*SCREAMS* thanks for telling me about Ano Hana, I saw it on the Coal Girls download an was debating if I should get it or not, but :3 I'm getting it now... err scratch that I already got it :D so it turns out I did deam it worth watching ^^ just haven't started it yet. Now it shall be the first thing I watch on my NEW HD rig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


Not really long, no (79 chapters)
But if you like Aishιteruze Baby and Usagi Drop, then Yotsubato is definitely the next thing to read. Similar situation: middle aged single parent bringing up a child. Age is similar to that of Yuzuyu, but in this case it's the real father. It is also less serious than the other two, and it's primary genre is comedy.
It's ridiculously cute. In fact, it's so cute it even became 4chan's mascot.

4 real, they pay respect when respect is due... or obsession when obsession is needed xD 

post #9992 of 126398
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Very cheap Philips earbuds. You guys didn't see the photo I posted awhile ago? I took a picture of them.

Saving the cash for my computer and headphones.

O.O

 

Want.

Haha!

Congrats on 1st.

I've still yet to do that...I'll never be able to rake up enough posts in a day because I'm not very active here and if I do post, I just post 1 massive wall of text.

We've noticed :3, although you guys HybridCore post like a pyscho path on other forums :3 [or he did] 

post #9993 of 126398
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

We've noticed :3, although you guys HybridCore post like a pyscho path on other forums :3 [or he did] 

It's just very information dense posts. :) I usually spike in posts in OCN every once in awhile. Now I just post every once in awhile in news threads or something over there or just lurk.

post #9994 of 126398

Darn you Mshenay kun!

 

I'll pay respect to Yotsuba after I finsih Tsubasa Chronicles.

post #9995 of 126398
Just watched Sengoku Collection episode 07.

I don't really like the extremely episodic nature of this show (new characters every episode). It makes it very much a 'hit and miss'
Episode 6 for example bored the hell out of me, but this episode 7 was rather good.
post #9996 of 126398

There better be an Oreimo S2 or I am gonna rage!

post #9997 of 126398
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

It's just very information dense posts. :) I usually spike in posts in OCN every once in awhile. Now I just post every once in awhile in news threads or something over there or just lurk.

I need to lurk moar so I can learn something >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Darn you Mshenay kun!

 

I'll pay respect to Yotsuba after I finsih Tsubasa Chronicles.

NO you go NOW

 

Your lucky my Yotsuba&! manga is still Zipped up or I'd post the saddest little girl in existence ALL UP IN YO face. I even know what pic to use... screw it I'm going to the INTERWEBS

 

AWW yea some one made it in COLOR... 

EAT THIS BOWEI

 

yotsuba_crying_by_konanVip.jpg

post #9998 of 126398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

4 real, they pay respect when respect is due... or obsession when obsession is needed xD 
"Yotsuba’s innocence is one thing Anonymous will not touch; in a way, she is like Anonymous’ little sister. Usually, attempts at things such as Rule 34’s on Yotsuba will lead to extreme amounts of harassment, flaming, and even a ban.

Saying that she merely appears on things such as image macros and videos is an understatement; she is actually woven into the the history of 4chan, as the software that 4chan runs on was lovingly code-named “Yotsuba.”"
post #9999 of 126398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


"Yotsuba’s innocence is one thing Anonymous will not touch; in a way, she is like Anonymous’ little sister. Usually, attempts at things such as Rule 34’s on Yotsuba will lead to extreme amounts of harassment, flaming, and even a ban.
Saying that she merely appears on things such as image macros and videos is an understatement; she is actually woven into the the history of 4chan, as the software that 4chan runs on was lovingly code-named “Yotsuba.”"

See respect orientated obsession, and I am 100% for that, searching through google images I found more rule 34 Yotsuba-chan images and "Adult" Yotsuba than I cared to see -.-, she's a monument to the greatness of being a father of a daughter :D and there is no room for any sexual perversion in father hood -.-

post #10000 of 126398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

See respect orientated obsession, and I am 100% for that, searching through google images I found more rule 34 Yotsuba-chan images and "Adult" Yotsuba than I cared to see -.-, she's a monument to the greatness of being a father of a daughter :D and there is no room for any sexual perversion in father hood -.-

You guys convinced me. Yotsuba time!!!! Gotta wear my headband!

post #10001 of 126398
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

You guys convinced me. Yotsuba time!!!! Gotta wear my headband!

Indeed and I shall join you my brother! Time for STRAP ON HEAD PHONES, gatta belt these sucka to my head! Besides I got 30ins b4 work out and I wanna read some of Vol 4

post #10002 of 126398

My only chagrin is that it isn't finished. Un finished one's aren't fun :'(

post #10003 of 126398

Perfume - [Spring of Life CD1 #02] コミュニケーション

 

This is a pretty good song on Q701's :) Anybody want to give it a try!? Nice thump in the back with great vocals. It's not an audiophile sound of freqencies nor the best you will hear but it's one of those good songs coupled with good elements that makes you go. gs1000.gif

post #10004 of 126398
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

My only chagrin is that it isn't finished. Un finished one's aren't fun :'(

I feel you there, but thankfully each Chapter is it's own instance in a sense. Granted each one reveals back ground information that is relveant and nessicary, but you can still enjoy Yotsuba without reading it in order... of course it's better in order :3 

post #10005 of 126398

Just as a heads up if anyone here are looking in the FS forums: more scams, this time from eugeneyou. Also remember there's that Latvian debacle going on right now in the portable headphones forum.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge