Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6659

post #99871 of 140861
I did
post #99872 of 140861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post


Who say mathematics is not odd?

Because we even have even functions.
post #99873 of 140861
Space Dandy is on HorribleSubs.
post #99874 of 140861
Thanks. Ill go check it out
post #99875 of 140861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Space Dandy is on HorribleSubs.

 

yep, already locked and loaded.

post #99876 of 140861
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post


I liked...... It

Let me say it with the words of the Calculating Dutchman: "Pleb".

post #99877 of 140861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Let me say it with the words of the Calculating Dutchman: "Pleb".

I'm proud of you.
post #99878 of 140861

The thread needs more Nichijou:





 


Finished that anime btw.

9/10

Exactly my kind of humor.
The animations/visuals/etc and the OST are god-tier. Seriously, they must have had a stupidly high budget. GG.

post #99879 of 140861

*sigh* sometimes I just cannot do vinyl rips no matter how good the sonics are. They just really sound too scratchy and unnatural to me. Very few rippers have the ability and money to be able to help get rid of that issue. I'd rather listen to an inferior version that is clean sounding and without static than appreciate the detail and seperation but with scratchiness.

post #99880 of 140861
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk20 View Post
 

*sigh* sometimes I just cannot do vinyl rips no matter how good the sonics are. They just really sound too scratchy and unnatural to me. Very few rippers have the ability and money to be able to help get rid of that issue. I'd rather listen to an inferior version that is clean sounding and without static than appreciate the detail and seperation but with scratchiness.

+1


Another opportunity for Bowei to post even more Oreimo gifs:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2014-01-05/new-year-wishes-get-moe-in-akihabara#gallery_top

A-KI-HA-BA-RA!

post #99881 of 140861

In this case I got some 24/96 vinyl rips for Utada Hikaru albums and boy do they sound nice...but sometimes the scratchiness is just too much to bear with the whole pop and R&B thing Utada had going on with her first few albums. It'd probably downright piss me off on her later more electronic albums like Ultra Blue.

post #99882 of 140861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post


Who say mathematics is not odd?

Because we even have even functions.


I don't know if I should laugh or cry. >;

 

I am thinking of getting a decent pocketable 100Mhz+ FFT scope. Just for lolz.

post #99883 of 140861
Umm, hi.

9FFE84367EE88762013A032AF559A669A8D15973
post #99884 of 140861

VAT...

post #99885 of 140861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

Umm, hi.

9FFE84367EE88762013A032AF559A669A8D15973

 

wtf man

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge