- 10,879 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: below sea-level
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6657
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Ohh I still remember the days where 8/10 top 10 members are from this thread :D
Jgray, Tilpo and others, you may want to look into joining this club: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=35120
Why would I want to join that. A quick glance on the side bar of that club immediately reveals the members have pleb taste.
Oh wait, nevermind. They actually say that if you like an anime/manga on that list you indeed have a pleb taste. Now we're talking.
It was broadcast in America first, which is huge.
And my goddang satellite tv didn't have the channel, or else I'd watch it... >_<
@mechgamer123 I tried XBA-H3 today for about an hour and I have to say I acctuallly like it. It is decently balaced with an emphasis on bass, and I would be happy with it if it wasnt so huge lol. Definately not a running iem, but would be fine elsewise. My ears are pretty big and deep and heres how it looked in my ears when inserted very deeply
Note I am not wearing it over ear because cable wasn't long enough, but it wasn't uncomfortable, just big. They have replaceable cables btw.
I also demoed some other iems in the 300$ish range like ue900, audiotechnica k1001 or something, shure 534 and soundwise I have to say the sony was actually my favorite and pretty much one of the only iems I would be happy with soundwise in this price range.
You specifically asked me to compare to UE900 because you have it, and ue900 was really bad for my sonic preference. I hate v shaped headphones and the mids are just gone on that iem. Also the highs of ue 900 are a bit sharp for me, but I'm sorry I just did not enjoy that iem because Im a mid head. To me the sony had a much better tonal balance (more mids, less highs, maybe very slightly more bass). And its sonic characteristics like coherency and smoothness where all preferred to me. I also really dislike grain in the highs, and most cans have it. For its price range, xba-h3 has very little grain and was very impressed with that. I would overall actually recommend this iem if you have decently big ears like mine. You said you are 6'6 so im assuming your ears are the same size if not bigger lol.
Sweet, thank you! ^_^
How is the bass punch/slam, and is there any emphasis on the upper midrange where female vocals are?
And how is the isolation?
Lol, because you made those penta posts... >_>
Second Chuunibyou season, Space Dandy, Wizard Barristers and that's it, I think.
The incest anime Bowei mentioned is terribad. Can't stress that enough.
The one with the ghost girl? I was on edge about it until I just felt it was too generic and wasn't worth the risk just for potential redeeming qualities.
Hmm let me just quote myself from two pages ago:
1/10 (one point because I'm a merciful god)
Otakku fodder of the worst kind!
OP and ED are total garbage.
Not even one remotely funny joke (only one I liked was that they are calling Pepsi Pebsi).
And the scene that panda was talking about....
Cheesus tapdancing Christ! Please tell me that they are not showing stuff like this before 10pm. That was the most borderline H scene if ever seen in a "normal" anime.
No idea how I made it through the whole episode.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › VSonic VSD5 Impressions/Appreciation Thread. VSonic's answer to... 2 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 33 seconds ago
- › Mr. Speakers Alpha Dogs with 1/4 inch cable .. About 1 month old ..... 46 seconds ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 1 minute ago
- › 150 dollar headphones that don't look too bad? 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Most suitable IEM for my preference? 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 4 minutes ago
- › Official X3 firmware thread--3.34beta: removed 5800 song limit,... 4 minutes ago
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2