Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
I own 3 High-end headphones ( HD 600, HD-650s, and HE 500s) and this amplifier does everything I want it to do. The headphones have been driven with authority, speed and transparency. The sound is...
Disclaimer: I would like to thank www.hifinage.com and Fidue for this review sample. I was supposed...
I received by LG for review purposes. Here are my thoughts are 6 weeks. Aesthetics. The unique ‘on-neck horse-shoe’ design is inconspicuous sits neatly and discreetly around the neck line....
Signature Acoustics C-12: The Elemental Underdog Woodies Company Background Audiophiles love music, especially when played from high quality audio products that contain several different...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank SoundMagic for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. If you live in US, they are currently available at a...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6647
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yay thanks for sharing TYG, that place looks like it has a good atmosphere!
More importantly, the Panda should have used 'whom'.
The name of the show is Suugaku Joshi Gakuen.
You can find ithere. (use that site's tracker)
Even got German and French subs, :P
Thanks, I think I'll put it on the backburner. Planates first
That's very surprising, knowing that you have that many!
Lol I don't think you understand how crowded it is. Half the time you are packed like sardines being pushed by someone behind you. Although I agree, going just to go is important, but you need to know exactly where you are headed in the HUGE building to buy stuff before it is sold out or you will just be wasting time. I bought a napata book, but not at komiket, at akihabara :d had know idea where booth was, and I had to go to west wing for music anyhow.
Ive also tried about every headphone that is common for audiophiles here (in shops and Tokyo portable audio festival), and I have to say Im kind of disappointed in what is available, only cans under like $500 that I enjoyed were Sony ma900, dt880, and hd600, and only can that I might want in future is hd800...
I don't think I'll have to worry quite as much about the crowds as others, considering I'm 6'6" I can probably make my way around by pushing people outta my way.
Haha, you got his actual book? Naisu!!!
@b1o2r3i4s5 Just tried to load up Kikokugai, is the only English version one without CGs or background music? That would be super lame. -_-
The ver. I played was ported to the saya engine, main menu is broken but everything else is good.
Dang, I downloaded it from Chase's game war chest and there were no CGs other than the chapter 1 thingy
Me too, me too.
Guro Hentai is the absolute worst.
It's basically Cannibal Corpse/*insert random porngrind band* lyrics made into an anime.
You probably already googled it anyway :P
Sweet! Do want!
I was really surprised when I first saw it!
Just keep in mind that you are only allowed to do that stuff in this thread...don't risk getting banned for several months :|
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Lotoo PAW 5000 now on Pre-Order From Hifiheadphones.co.uk 9 seconds ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 13 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 2 minutes ago
- › Three New Amps on Preorder from Audio-GD (C-2 11th Anniversary... 2 minutes ago
- › Chicago Head-Fi Meet - August 8th 12:00 to 7:00 pm at Tweak Studio 2 minutes ago
- › [AUS] ASG2 Black 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Asgard 2 by GustavoL1
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by vaibhavp
- › LG Electronics TONE INFINIM Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Retail... by lwbanerjee
- › Signature Acoustics Elements Series C-12 by vlenbo
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by twister6
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)