Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Purchased these this week, and had them replaced with another set - which exhibited the same flaw. Two may be a curse, but they both did the same thing so I would be wary. When on standby,...
Synopsis: The RD3 is part of the next generation of earphones from Rhapsodio. Powered by a single high-end dynamic driver, it has a warm sound and a hearty bass response. The RD3’s design...
Synopsis: The Spectrum Series G10 is the next generation universal fit stage monitor from Future Sonics. Replacing the Atrio with a new driver, housing, and cables, the G10 surpasses it in detail...
Introduction: I received the Cayin N6 as a tour unit that was generously provided by CTC Audio. CTC Audio focuses on making brands that aren’t as accessible in North America, mostly from Asia,...
The Shure SE215 is the first IEM I owned and was the one that brought me in head-fi. I got mine for around $95 at the time after reading some reviews online here and there. Since then, I've learned...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6647
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yay thanks for sharing TYG, that place looks like it has a good atmosphere!
More importantly, the Panda should have used 'whom'.
The name of the show is Suugaku Joshi Gakuen.
You can find ithere. (use that site's tracker)
Even got German and French subs, :P
Thanks, I think I'll put it on the backburner. Planates first
That's very surprising, knowing that you have that many!
Lol I don't think you understand how crowded it is. Half the time you are packed like sardines being pushed by someone behind you. Although I agree, going just to go is important, but you need to know exactly where you are headed in the HUGE building to buy stuff before it is sold out or you will just be wasting time. I bought a napata book, but not at komiket, at akihabara :d had know idea where booth was, and I had to go to west wing for music anyhow.
Ive also tried about every headphone that is common for audiophiles here (in shops and Tokyo portable audio festival), and I have to say Im kind of disappointed in what is available, only cans under like $500 that I enjoyed were Sony ma900, dt880, and hd600, and only can that I might want in future is hd800...
I don't think I'll have to worry quite as much about the crowds as others, considering I'm 6'6" I can probably make my way around by pushing people outta my way.
Haha, you got his actual book? Naisu!!!
@b1o2r3i4s5 Just tried to load up Kikokugai, is the only English version one without CGs or background music? That would be super lame. -_-
The ver. I played was ported to the saya engine, main menu is broken but everything else is good.
Dang, I downloaded it from Chase's game war chest and there were no CGs other than the chapter 1 thingy
Me too, me too.
Guro Hentai is the absolute worst.
It's basically Cannibal Corpse/*insert random porngrind band* lyrics made into an anime.
You probably already googled it anyway :P
Sweet! Do want!
I was really surprised when I first saw it!
Just keep in mind that you are only allowed to do that stuff in this thread...don't risk getting banned for several months :|
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 33 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 52 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 1 minute ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.3 - July 2, 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Some People Remember How Equipment Sounds! 2 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX850 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Does anyone have experience with the Kef LS50? 4 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 5 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor by Kunlun
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 by Kunlun
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3