Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Jive you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated with...
Name- DUNU TITAN 1 Manufacturar- Dunu-topsound, a chinese company. Price- 115$, I got them for around 169SGD from Lend me ur ears, Singapore. Description- First, some note about me. I am a 25...
BEYERDYNAMIC iDX 160 iE INTRO If you're reading this you must be a Head-Fi member or just looking at reviews for a new pair of headphones or iem’s. Let me introduce myself, my name is Adam...
Table of Contents Introduction Features and Ergonomics Sound Quality With IEMS With full-size headphones Comparisons to other audio gear For whom is this player good...
Introduction: There seems to be quite a bit of discussion and disagreements regarding HIFIMAN’s (HFM) newest headphone, the HE400S. Some have praised the HE400S as being a giant slayer while other...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6647
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yay thanks for sharing TYG, that place looks like it has a good atmosphere!
More importantly, the Panda should have used 'whom'.
The name of the show is Suugaku Joshi Gakuen.
You can find ithere. (use that site's tracker)
Even got German and French subs, :P
Thanks, I think I'll put it on the backburner. Planates first
That's very surprising, knowing that you have that many!
Lol I don't think you understand how crowded it is. Half the time you are packed like sardines being pushed by someone behind you. Although I agree, going just to go is important, but you need to know exactly where you are headed in the HUGE building to buy stuff before it is sold out or you will just be wasting time. I bought a napata book, but not at komiket, at akihabara :d had know idea where booth was, and I had to go to west wing for music anyhow.
Ive also tried about every headphone that is common for audiophiles here (in shops and Tokyo portable audio festival), and I have to say Im kind of disappointed in what is available, only cans under like $500 that I enjoyed were Sony ma900, dt880, and hd600, and only can that I might want in future is hd800...
I don't think I'll have to worry quite as much about the crowds as others, considering I'm 6'6" I can probably make my way around by pushing people outta my way.
Haha, you got his actual book? Naisu!!!
@b1o2r3i4s5 Just tried to load up Kikokugai, is the only English version one without CGs or background music? That would be super lame. -_-
The ver. I played was ported to the saya engine, main menu is broken but everything else is good.
Dang, I downloaded it from Chase's game war chest and there were no CGs other than the chapter 1 thingy
Me too, me too.
Guro Hentai is the absolute worst.
It's basically Cannibal Corpse/*insert random porngrind band* lyrics made into an anime.
You probably already googled it anyway :P
Sweet! Do want!
I was really surprised when I first saw it!
Just keep in mind that you are only allowed to do that stuff in this thread...don't risk getting banned for several months :|
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Generation) 8 seconds ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 37 seconds ago
- › Cowon Plenue M 39 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 47 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Is there really such a thing as a non - colored headphone ( are the... 1 minute ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 1 minute ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 2 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Jive by thatBeatsguy
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2