Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the...
These headphones are a steal for the msrp price (don't mind that I got a killer deal). I haven't heard any headphone come close to achieving the textures achieved by the PSBs. The chunkiness...
I bought this headphone as part of a search for an birthday present for my little brother (going for that brother of the year award, he deserved it). I tested and listened to the DT 770 pro 32 ohm...
Intro/Setup The full-size closed under $200 category is a very popular one among pro’s and casual listeners alike. The most similar competitor to this I own is the Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro...
Fantastic sound quality! Very clean, detailed and balanced sound. Really strong power for high impedance headphones. Best buy until US 250,00.. It can drive easily my AKG K702 (famous for being...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6647
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Yay thanks for sharing TYG, that place looks like it has a good atmosphere!
More importantly, the Panda should have used 'whom'.
The name of the show is Suugaku Joshi Gakuen.
You can find ithere. (use that site's tracker)
Even got German and French subs, :P
Thanks, I think I'll put it on the backburner. Planates first
That's very surprising, knowing that you have that many!
Lol I don't think you understand how crowded it is. Half the time you are packed like sardines being pushed by someone behind you. Although I agree, going just to go is important, but you need to know exactly where you are headed in the HUGE building to buy stuff before it is sold out or you will just be wasting time. I bought a napata book, but not at komiket, at akihabara :d had know idea where booth was, and I had to go to west wing for music anyhow.
Ive also tried about every headphone that is common for audiophiles here (in shops and Tokyo portable audio festival), and I have to say Im kind of disappointed in what is available, only cans under like $500 that I enjoyed were Sony ma900, dt880, and hd600, and only can that I might want in future is hd800...
I don't think I'll have to worry quite as much about the crowds as others, considering I'm 6'6" I can probably make my way around by pushing people outta my way.
Haha, you got his actual book? Naisu!!!
@b1o2r3i4s5 Just tried to load up Kikokugai, is the only English version one without CGs or background music? That would be super lame. -_-
The ver. I played was ported to the saya engine, main menu is broken but everything else is good.
Dang, I downloaded it from Chase's game war chest and there were no CGs other than the chapter 1 thingy
Me too, me too.
Guro Hentai is the absolute worst.
It's basically Cannibal Corpse/*insert random porngrind band* lyrics made into an anime.
You probably already googled it anyway :P
Sweet! Do want!
I was really surprised when I first saw it!
Just keep in mind that you are only allowed to do that stuff in this thread...don't risk getting banned for several months :|
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › AK 240 Stainless Steel Edition is The Best AK 240 Ever Made like... 37 seconds ago
- › Cambridge meet impressions, 25 April 2015 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 4 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 4 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 firmware 2.50 download and discussion 5 minutes ago
- › The Best Noise Cancelling (ANC) Bluetooth Headphones "discussion... 6 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio "Pro" desktop line discussion thread 9 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 10 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 11 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › PSB M4U 1 by squee116
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Limited Edition 32 Ohm by goropeza
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by rigodeni
- › Matrix M-Stage by Johannus
- › Pioneer HDJ-2000 Reference Professional Dj Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Johannus
- › AKG K 702 Black by Johannus
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Johannus
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2