Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6589

post #98821 of 149550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Hmmm I don't know if I would call it the nr. 1 of this season, but you are totally right with everything else.

It is by the process of elimination. Simply not that much good stuff this season. Kill la Kill comes second, Kyoukai no Kanata third. (Kyousogiga fourth)
Next season will be different for we have gin no saji S2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekeRugburn View Post

 people still use text books?  i bought texts books my freshman year.... nada after that.  

I use textbooks. Do you even realize how wise you look with all kinds of fancy text books on your bookshelf?
Or rather, I just prefer reading from hard copies. Most of my books are still lecture notes written by the teacher, which are often pretty darn good (and cheap).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post

We had a roast duck and a roast lamb leg for Christmas dinner(with pak choi and brussel sprouts). Good schitt.

Incidentally...My parents run a Chinese restaurant. :-) that's pretty much the reason I never go out for Chinese food. I know how to make most of it.

Sounds pretty cool. We had uhm roast hare breast with cranberry jam and spinach. Was pretty good. Today we'll do a Korean barbecue kinda thing, but then on a heated granite tile. In the Netherlands we usually have dinners with family on 'the second day of Christmas' (Boxing day really).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekosou View Post

Ah, thank you. That does make more sense, although I still kind of like the katakana one. XD And I was considering having my CIEMs say that on the shell, maybe over a carbon fiber faceplate.

Weeaboo, just get something less cheesy xD

This somehow reminds me of how people get tattoos with Chinese or Japanese characters without really knowing what it says because they think it's cool. Please don't be one of those guys.
post #98822 of 149550
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedTea View Post

whoa what, 

new smash game for wii u? 

I guess I won't be selling my wii u then...

You bought one in the first place? That's uhm, pretty cool. I respect your decision and all, but why on earth would you do that?
post #98823 of 149550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekosou View Post
 

 

Ah, thank you. That does make more sense, although I still kind of like the katakana one. XD And I was considering having my CIEMs say that on the shell, maybe over a carbon fiber faceplate.


Then I definitely recommend 高尚操守 XD

 

Even people native in Japanese or Chinese will stare at it with question marks!

post #98824 of 149550
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Why did you go to China?

 

Yeah, the duck was pretty decent.

 

Obviously not lol. My father did

 

 

Just for the lulz :)
Went there for a three days when I was in Hongkong.

My family had Filet Wellington for Christmas :)

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

Woah.... this for realz???

So jelly..........................

 

I consider myself a happy camper :3

post #98825 of 149550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


You bought one in the first place? That's uhm, pretty cool. I respect your decision and all, but why on earth would you do that?

MH3

 

for only that game lol 

 

oh, and all the Zelda games I never got to play growing up (still haven't touched any of them yet)

post #98826 of 149550
post #98827 of 149550
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Holy schiit that was weird. I'm setting up the Wii U and checked out the Smash Bros community on the Miiverse. One of the first posts I see is "Zelda joins the fight."

Me: What? Since when? I just checked the website earlier today and they had a screenshot of Pikachu, Starfy, and Rosalina's star
*goes to check http://www.smashbros.com/us/ on computer*
HOLY sheet, they're right!

Watching the Rosalina YouTube trailer on the Wii U gamepad with the AKG K 701 plugged in? Sure, why not? XD

 

Nintendo is seriously trolling us with Wii Fit Trainer LOL

 

And where's Snake and Meta Knight?

post #98828 of 149550
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


I use textbooks. Do you even realize how wise you look with all kinds of fancy text books on your bookshelf?
Or rather, I just prefer reading from hard copies. Most of my books are still lecture notes written by the teacher, which are often pretty darn good (and cheap).
 

 

Yes, I'm fully aware how books on a shelf make you look smarter.

 

 

post #98829 of 149550
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

If anyone wonders what to get during JPS freeleech, Capsule's CAPS LOCK is actually pretty good (I assume you haven't really listened to it, because I don't think anyone mentioned it here - maybe except me when Perfume's LEVEL3 came out, but even I just only listened to it myself).

I don't think I saw Level3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Whaaat the heeeck? I thought I was the only one. ?_?
http://wiiudaily.com/2012/11/sexy-smooth-wii-u-discs-impress-nintendo-fans-video/


I just took out the Super Mario 3D World disc out of the box and I immediately thought "woah, this disc feels unusually smooth...."
Not lying, I had to compare it to other discs I have around to make sure my sanity was in check.

LOL. That's interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedTea View Post
 

whoa what, 

 

new smash game for wii u? 

 

I guess I won't be selling my wii u then...

You didn't know? It's supposed to be a blend between Melee and Brawl (for battle speed). I'll still prefer Project M for Melee styled fighting (or Melee itself but I don't want to do more softmodding to get my gamecube .iso's to work).

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkarn View Post
 

 

Nintendo is seriously trolling us with Wii Fit Trainer LOL

 

And where's Snake and Meta Knight?

This.

 

Meta Knight will probably make it. Masahiro Sakurai is in charge of Super Smash Bros U (SSB4 for what most call it for now) and he's the creator and director of Kirby, so I'm sure he'll include Meta Knight.

post #98830 of 149550
Thread Starter 

Apparently right now it's prohibited to upload LEVEL3 onto JPopSuki right now (it's under "Do Not Upload" on the Perfume artist page right now on JPS). The only song from the album is 1mm and it's a crappy web rip too.

 

Also, can't find Kirby's Dream Collection Music CD anywhere. Do want, even though it's been out for awhile.

post #98831 of 149550
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Lol, youdontsay.jpg

I'm going to try and get a demo pair first. The only thing holding me back is people saying the high frequency extension is lacking.

 

Lol, it's all good, I was just messin with you anyway. :D

 

Hahaha, keep going!!!

 

I'm on chap 81. I've been reading non stop. And there is still over 150 chapters left lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Just for the lulz :)
Went there for a three days when I was in Hongkong.

My family had Filet Wellington for Christmas :)

 

 

I consider myself a happy camper :3

Oh nice, you flew to Beijing? Niceu

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

No, it is not Valrave.
Still not very surprising.
http://www.japanator.com/the-winner-of-japanator-s-worst-anime-of-2013-30930.phtml

Not too surprising. Valvrave is always on people's minds but its not......that that bad. The show is decent, it just so happens to be abnormoally 100x more cringe worthy than anything ever.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post
 

Apparently right now it's prohibited to upload LEVEL3 onto JPopSuki right now (it's under "Do Not Upload" on the Perfume artist page right now on JPS). The only song from the album is 1mm and it's a crappy web rip too.

 

Also, can't find Kirby's Dream Collection Music CD anywhere. Do want, even though it's been out for awhile.

Yeah, I was able to grab it before it got on the DNU list :)

post #98832 of 149550
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Apparently right now it's prohibited to upload LEVEL3 onto JPopSuki right now (it's under "Do Not Upload" on the Perfume artist page right now on JPS). The only song from the album is 1mm and it's a crappy web rip too.

Yeah, it's (or will be, don't remember the date) out in the west, although only in France and Germany if I'm not mistaken. And you can't upload on JPS things that are coming to the west. It was there for a few days, though.
post #98833 of 149550
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post


Yeah, it's (or will be, don't remember the date) out in the west, although only in France and Germany if I'm not mistaken. And you can't upload on JPS things that are coming to the west. It was there for a few days, though.

-_-"

 

I missed it. TT-TT

 

@bowei006 Eudy died today/yesterday.

post #98834 of 149550
Hey everyone, hope you had a good holiday (if you participate). My parents surprised me by proving that they know how much of a Nerd I am and managed to find a PS4 for me lol.

My mom further surprised me with a copy of the below out-of-print book.

@TYG, that's not surprising at all I rarely drop an anime that I make it ~4 episodes into, but I dropped that one. I still hate Valverave though D:<<br />
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Edited by Muinarc - 12/26/13 at 9:59am
post #98835 of 149550
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post
 

-_-"

 

I missed it. TT-TT

 

@bowei006 Eudy died today/yesterday.

:basshead:

 

I just checked my HS Facbeook... :'(

 

I liked Mr. Eduy.... this is sad news :(

 

Man.....BOTH my U.S History teachers have died this year!!! WTF!!???

 

My U.S Politics professor at college I liked passed away a few months ago. And now my old APUSH teacher did!?? WTF???

.....like seirously wtf?

 

Is someone telling me NEVER to take another U.S History class1??!?!?!?!?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge