- 37,055 Posts. Joined 4/2011
- Location: Panda is a Panda in Spasu. A Spasu Panda
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
I have typed up this review @audio-technica.com a few months back and I thought I should also put it here. First, I would like to apologize for my very vague description of the sound (and...
Just to be clear - this is a small portable speaker. So when I talk about bass, sound clarity and what not - keep that in mind. You can't compare it desktop speakers - No wait, you...
Sound Signature. If I were to describe this cans, the V shape would be fitting, but it is just a moderate V shape, nothing overly pronounced but not flat by any means. Bass. This is where the...
After spending some time auditioning and researching I've finally found that illusive nirvana, the perfect mix of price, design and sound for me. I wanted a DAC minus the frills. As a HD800...
I have felt compelled to attempt my first review after recently building Bottleheads premium diy headphone amplifier offering the Bottlehead Mainline. I have built a few of their kits now and...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6572
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What's your type? Let's post up some waifu's (husbando's for our AAMML female patrons)
I'll start with Hazuki from Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate.
Edited by Muinarc - 12/24/13 at 10:26am
Happy Holidays y'all. Stay warm and get fat!
Im out getting dim sum right now.
I wish you all a Golden Time!
You wish we get amnesia and suffer through months of relationship confusion and heartache?! D:
Ummmm spoiler alert
But nah. Just a happy Koko holidays
Just finished Kyoukai no Kanata
8/10. Would have given it a 9/10 if it wasn't for the fact that the show contained a filler, and the final 2-3 episodes were really rushed and didn't make that much sense. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Yeah, I agree. What started out as a really good series quickly went meh near the end.
Lol, same here. But like everyone else, I don't really care about freeleech anymore.
Merry fapChristmas to you too.
I envy you, because I still have to do things in the real over my vacation... T_T
I did (of course, since I've only watched that show three or four times...)
What game is this?
Merry Christmas eve !
Lol, and I don't know why, but I just bought an iPod Shuffle to send with my hometest @ Mice
Got it custom engraved saying "Virtual Relaxation Center". This way, it'll be just a plug and play experience for those admissions officers when they review my hometest <3
Sigh... out of the pocket 50 bones. But if I do get in, I can save 40k bones... :) Hopefully I'll get into Cooper
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Best audiophile tracks to test equipment 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 4 minutes ago
- › Luxury & Precision L5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player with... 4 minutes ago
- › AK 240 Stainless Steel Edition is The Best AK 240 Ever Made like... 4 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 4 minutes ago
- › Fitear (Fujiya Avic) F111 IEM's 6 minutes ago
- › Best ~$60 Closed Headphone? 6 minutes ago
- › EarSonics S-EM6 Six driver universal IEM 6 minutes ago
- › Help with growing ear canals 9 minutes ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 9 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ESW9 Sovereign Wood Headphones by Feilong4
- › Sony SRSX3 Portable NFC Bluetooth Wireless Speaker (Black) with... by xlordvader
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones by MCouary
- › Arcam irDAC Audiophile Grade Digital to Analog Converter by cub3
- › Bottlehead Mainline by JamieMcC
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by viperxp
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi® Matrix2 AF62 Stereo Bluetooth®... by YoYo JoKeR
- › Graham Slee Solo Ultra Linear Headphone Amplifier by mark2410
- › Topping VX1 2x25W Hi-Fi Power Stereo Subwoofer Amplifier... by YoYo JoKeR
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2