Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6564

post #98446 of 119476
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

@  fortissimo EXS

 

OMG!!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE????

 

I killed the only loli character in the game........  ( TT __ TT )

 

seriously.... what did I do wrong......

 

haven't even seen any of her h-scenes yet.....

Wut, why you kill her off?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

 

 

Sakura:

Welcome back, darling ♪

Would you like to have dinner? take a bath? or.... me?

 

It feels weird hearing that from you :gs1000smile:

 

But.... I'ma take the bath

post #98447 of 119476
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

 

Sakura:

Welcome back, darling ♪

Would you like to have dinner? take a bath? or.... me?

 

(if you've watched a decent amount of anime you've probably heard this line before)

 

 

Reiji:

Let's see....

  1. Dinner
  2. Bath
  3. "Me"

 

LOL I get a choice for the classic "welcome back" question... tempted to try 3 :D 


#3!

post #98448 of 119476

 

I saw this comment on Facebook

 

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

post #98449 of 119476
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Wut, why you kill her off?

I DUNNO!!!!
I DIDN'T DO IT ON PURPOSE!!!! :(:(:(

It's not like I made any choice that obviously leads to her death...\\

(I'm not using a guide / walkthrough in case you didn't know.)

post #98450 of 119476
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

 

I saw this comment on Facebook

 

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL


LOL @ comment

 

The text on screen shouldn't have been red... it's barely legible...

post #98451 of 119476
Gundam Build Fighters still #savingGundam
post #98452 of 119476

Oreimo S 2 saving anime

post #98453 of 119476
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Oreimo S 2 saving anime

lol was that quite a while back....

post #98454 of 119476

Yeah, I couldn't find a more reent one of the top of my head

post #98455 of 119476

http://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/1ticmo/just_so_everyone_knows_crunchy_roll_now_has_all/

 

So I guess CR has all of Rurouni Kenshin now :.

 

Doesn't matter, Trust and Betrayl is still one of the best OVA anime movies I have ever seen

post #98456 of 119476
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

http://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/1ticmo/just_so_everyone_knows_crunchy_roll_now_has_all/

 

So I guess CR has all of Rurouni Kenshin now :.

 

Doesn't matter, Trust and Betrayl is still one of the best OVA anime movies I have ever seen

It really is.

Yay, finally reached Marksman Rifle Division 1 in Battlefield 4 :P
Now I'm part of the top 3% DMR players....hooray.

post #98457 of 119476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

It really is.

Yay, finally reached Marksman Rifle Division 1 in Battlefield 4 :P
Now I'm part of the top 3% DMR players....hooray.

Wait what!????

 

DAyum

 

I thought I was reading our Signaporean friends post for a second haha

post #98458 of 119476

Reading stuff like this is why I really dislike the world and media as it is today

 

Quote:Yahoo News
 BREAKING NEWS: Mikhail Kalashnikov, the designer of the assault rifle that has killed more people than any other firearm in the world, died on Monday at 94, Russian state news agency Itar-Tass reported. Kalshnikov, was in his 20s when he created the AK-47 just after World War Two.

It's really stuff like this that makes me SMH at just how bad and intertwined media is today with government and providing targeted news.

 

So what now? Do I have to indicate how much money __insert American news agency here___ has contributed to the government every time I cite them as a way to 'inform' the reader that it has ties to the government and so it may be biased? (such as most media calling them state news agencies. Which isn't incorrect, but if the maxim holds true to call the others this, well then.)

 

 

#end rant

post #98459 of 119476
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Reading stuff like this is why I really dislike the world and media as it is today

 

Quote:Yahoo News

 BREAKING NEWS: Mikhail Kalashnikov, the designer of the assault rifle that has killed more people than any other firearm in the world, died on Monday at 94, Russian state news agency Itar-Tass reported. Kalshnikov, was in his 20s when he created the AK-47 just after World War Two.

 

It's really stuff like this that makes me SMH at just how bad and intertwined media is today with government and providing targeted news.

 

So what now? Do I have to indicate how much money __insert American news agency here___ has contributed to the government every time I cite them as a way to 'inform' the reader that it has ties to the government and so it may be biased? (such as most media calling them state news agencies. Which isn't incorrect, but if the maxim holds true to call the others this, well then.)

 

 

#end rant

SMH...?

Guns don't kill, people do. -- Quote from Jormungand ;)

post #98460 of 119476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post


You. I like you. ;-)

 

Same! Good to see a fellow Producer here too! (Actually I saw you some time back while I was searching for iM@S-related stuff here :D) :beerchug:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge