or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6546

post #98176 of 157504
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnityIsPower View Post


I feel ok. I still have full motion and nothing feels broken. I'm going to work right now so I'll see if anything shows up. At least i still have my Mikasa hug pillow. She was not hurt during the incident, not that she was anywhere near me... while in the shower....

That'll show me for trying to have some fun.

Mikasa...? form what show?

post #98177 of 157504

anyone have any idea of a decently priced muses01 opamp that can be had online?  some of the prices are ridiculous


Edited by TekeRugburn - 12/20/13 at 9:57pm
post #98178 of 157504
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Wat? Suuuuuuure it wasn't. XD

:3
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Mikasa...? form what show?

Attack on Titan.
post #98179 of 157504
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post
 

Risk of Rain is too good.

It really is.
I can't even beat the first level with the sniper ♥

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Welp, finally watched Kyokai no Kanata, I must say that ending was quite BSey indeed. So, what better way to get rid of the feeling of that lame story than to start watching Cowboy Bebop?

The last episode was garbage. Soooo many things that are still unclear.
But overall, this anime was fun to watch.

post #98180 of 157504
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

 

The last episode was garbage. Soooo many things that are still unclear.
But overall, this anime was fun to watch.

I felt like the ending was good. Just far too rushed.

post #98181 of 157504
Quote:
Originally Posted by VXAce View Post

I felt like the ending was good. Just far too rushed.

Exactly. It was super rushed.
Too many important questions unanswered.
post #98182 of 157504
What's up guys. Haven been in the thread for a day or three.

My university accepted my application to the Kyoto university exchange program. In the beginning of January I should hear more whether Kyoto university itself has no objections either, if they don't (and I don't expect they do) I get to have my dream fulfilled of studying in Japan. I've had this dream since my second to last year of high school, and, along with studying math, it's the only real dream I've ever had, so it's pretty important to me. Getting this far already makes me so happy.
post #98183 of 157504
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

My university accepted my application to the Kyoto university exchange program. In the beginning of January I should hear more whether Kyoto university itself has no objections either, if they don't (and I don't expect they do) I get to have my dream fulfilled of studying in Japan. I've had this dream since my second to last year of high school, and, along with studying math, it's the only real dream I've ever had, so it's pretty important to me. Getting this far already makes me so happy.

 

Awesome!

 

Things are going decently well for me as well, I'll be going on a business trip to China in a months time to buy a CNC router. I've been studying machining for a little while now, and I hope to be able to use the machine to make more machines. :p

post #98184 of 157504

Whew. Just finished watching the new Gintama Movie. Too bad subs would have been nice to understand some of the details, but overall, it was an enjoyable one.

post #98185 of 157504
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post
 

 

Awesome!

 

Things are going decently well for me as well, I'll be going on a business trip to China in a months time to buy a CNC router. I've been studying machining for a little while now, and I hope to be able to use the machine to make more machines. :p

Very nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

What's up guys. Haven been in the thread for a day or three.

My university accepted my application to the Kyoto university exchange program. In the beginning of January I should hear more whether Kyoto university itself has no objections either, if they don't (and I don't expect they do) I get to have my dream fulfilled of studying in Japan. I've had this dream since my second to last year of high school, and, along with studying math, it's the only real dream I've ever had, so it's pretty important to me. Getting this far already makes me so happy.

Gratz!

post #98186 of 157504
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekeRugburn View Post
 

anyone have any idea of a decently priced muses01 opamp that can be had online?  some of the prices are ridiculous

dunno about you but somehow it seems like hype material to me....

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

What's up guys. Haven been in the thread for a day or three.

My university accepted my application to the Kyoto university exchange program. In the beginning of January I should hear more whether Kyoto university itself has no objections either, if they don't (and I don't expect they do) I get to have my dream fulfilled of studying in Japan. I've had this dream since my second to last year of high school, and, along with studying math, it's the only real dream I've ever had, so it's pretty important to me. Getting this far already makes me so happy.

Heya~ welcome back! :D

 

Congradz man!!!

How's your Japanese proficiency now?

I've been wanting to study in japan too, but I'll wait until my master degree to do some research on making androids. (and I need to learn japanese for real....)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post
 

 

Things are going decently well for me as well, I'll be going on a business trip to China in a months time to buy a CNC router. I've been studying machining for a little while now, and I hope to be able to use the machine to make more machines. :p

Nice!!
Rapid prototyping machines seems to be really cheap in China nowadays.....

I might get a 3D printer once I get a bit of spare $$$.

post #98187 of 157504
Hmm... I missed the thread anniversary D: Someone fill me in on the celebrations?
post #98188 of 157504
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

dunno about you but somehow it seems like hype material to me....

 

 

maybe; don't read a lot about opamps.  From what I read it seems legit.  And the Asus thought it was legit enough to make an asus xonar essence muses edition.  Asus in general is one of the more substance over flash companies I look at.  

post #98189 of 157504

One thing to praise about OSX 10.9.....

Spaces / Mission Control is finally independent for multi-displays :D

post #98190 of 157504

Hi all... it has been a while since I have been here

 

Recently had more time to watch anime since it is parade phase...

 

Completed Chunnibyou, now watching Love Live since it caught my attention during AFA

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge