Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6540

post #98086 of 125507

Everyone of my classes were good except Math Calc

 

How is it that I stayed after/extra help 2-3 times a week with the prof, spent the most time on that class, and studied the most for it, and still end up like this?

 

"College is how much time you put into it."

 

Y U NO!??

 

I see guido's walking in during my Math teachers extra help hours talking about how bad their grades were etc. But here I am, same bad grades as them. Difference is is that I don't go out and party every weekend, and I get extra help in almost every class....

 

WTF... FML.

post #98087 of 125507
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Everyone of my classes were good except Math Calc

 

How is it that I stayed after/extra help 2-3 times a week with the prof, spent the most time on that class, and studied the most for it, and still end up like this?

 

"College is how much time you put into it."

 

Y U NO!??

 

I see guido's walking in during my Math teachers extra help hours talking about how bad their grades were etc. But here I am, same bad grades as them. Difference is is that I don't go out and party every weekend, and I get extra help in almost every class....

 

WTF... FML.

 

Well some people just simply isn;t good at maths.... Like me....

I see doing math problems more as an ability rather than knowledge.

 

Atleast you're not failing in any of your major courses, you'll be fine~

 

PS: what's a guido....?
GUI-do?

post #98088 of 125507
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Squeeee~ My upa cushion has arrived! smily_headphones1.gif


 

That's pretty cute, did you hug it like in the screen shot?

post #98089 of 125507
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

 

Well some people just simply isn;t good at maths.... Like me....

I see doing math problems more as an ability rather than knowledge.

 

Atleast you're not failing in any of your major courses, you'll be fine~

 

PS: what's a guido....?
GUI-do?

Really? I guess you have the same problem I have.

 

On the outside, based off what I do. People think I'm crazy good at Math.........

 

Oh gosh no. I am so so so bad at applying concepts.

 

Guido=American with at least 1% Italian blood who thinks they are 100% Italian and acts like hot schiit dressing in tight clothings, going to the gym all day, oiling their body, and wearing clothing that always says "Italia"

post #98090 of 125507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Squeeee~ My upa cushion has arrived! smily_headphones1.gif


That's pretty cute, did you hug it like in the screen shot?
Mhmm! I need to wash it though since it put fibres all over the place. XD
post #98091 of 125507

*sighs* I still can't clear up the noise from the onboard of my old netbook. Looks like a FiiO E10 is in line after all.

post #98092 of 125507
post #98093 of 125507
post #98094 of 125507
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

http://www.head-fi.org/t/696004/fiio-x5-preview-world-tour-application-20-26-december-2013

FiiO X5 Review Tour. Anybody interested?

It's a tour, and the "review" period is only 5 days, so no thanks.
re:your gaming headset review, I might have not read all of it yet, but what struck me the most is how much white space you have. The paragraphs seems too far apart, images aren't formatted in any logical format other than ,,, actually nothing lol. It's not even the same height. At least make it centred.
post #98095 of 125507
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post


It's a tour, and the "review" period is only 5 days, so no thanks.
re:your gaming headset review, I might have not read all of it yet, but what struck me the most is how much white space you have. The paragraphs seems too far apart, images aren't formatted in any logical format other than ,,, actually nothing lol. It's not even the same height. At least make it centred.

Please click the Head-Fi link

 

The Panda Tech Review one is only for looks in terms of having it posted somewhere else.

post #98096 of 125507
I'm watching a walkthrough of Metal Gear Rising. It's intense, but the combat system seems really repetitive...

And I know pretty much nothing about the Metal Gear series. Why is Dok white but he speaks like he has an Indian accent? :s
post #98097 of 125507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post
 

:mad: stop making me add stuff to my list. I had it down to like 10 things!

How cute. I have over 110 things on my to-watch list atm...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19xxjM5Cf8BMij3vU9ANjLLWWQQH1ul9ObDesuP0oaNY/edit?usp=sharing

 

This is my rough draft of a review I am writting. No editing of it yet. I'm just writting as I go along. 

 

Constructive criticism etc etc blah blah. 

 

No pictures makes it hard to visualize so yeah, sorry

Meh, I noticed some problems right off the bat but to be frank I'm really tired tonight and don't feel like text chatting with you to talk about all the issues...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

I recommend all the green horns here watch School Days. It's the most innovative romance I have ever seen.

 

 

KEEP IN MIND that AAMML follows strict rules of spoiler tags. :rolleyes:

Oh god, I still need to watch that...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Yo bowei, we should play some Computer Science: Go some time.
I can't use a mouse for crap. I'm much better with a trackpad...well unless this happens.



Oh hey, Rick killed me with an AK47120. XD

Hang on, is this the new new one?

I still have the one that came out a few years ago that I never bothered to play...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

@borisu: Huh, I had never even heard of that nitro+ game before! Is it translated to English yet?

It's their latest game released June 2013

There seem to be a Chinese patch already (Damn! they're fast) but no English yet...

Maybe it's easier to translate Japanese into Chinese than Japanese to English? Or there are just more/bigger translation teams working on it?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

More on the Nitro+ VN totono....

 

Now... that is EVIL.....

The title translates to "The love between you and her and her".

So we seems to have Yandere heroines and NO SAVES???       :eek:

God dammit Nitro+, that seems like pure torture!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Squeeee~ My upa cushion has arrived! smily_headphones1.gif


Nice!

 

I got the pants I'll need for my cosplay as well. I just realized today that I'll need to grow my hair out and dye it though...

post #98098 of 125507
Speaking of giudo/giuda... :-D
post #98099 of 125507
Alright, I just skipped like 5 pages. What did I miss?


Also, finally got some real headphones: IE800 biggrin.gif XD ;D
post #98100 of 125507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post

Alright, I just skipped like 5 pages. What did I miss?


Also, finally got some real headphones: IE800 biggrin.gif XD ;D

Real headphones? Eww. Get some earpods. Best headphones on earthsss

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge