Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6515
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Reminds me of darkness and death. Not the kind of music I listen to, sorry.
I'll go back to my relaxing rock music.
No need to feel sorry here :P
Just a well written article to explain some of the more....off-putting traits of Extreme Metal :)
More or less the same stuff I always tell people if they start talking sh*t about a music genre they barely even know anything about.
Not my kinda thing either. I can get about as far as heavy metal, but any harsher than that just doesn't do it for me.
Really? Looks awfully wide to me.
****'n GO FRICKING PANTHERS......
.....just knew what it was that I liked
HOW THE **** is this possible!?
Anyway, yeah @gopanthersgo1 even if this wasn't the one you wanted to get me. It doesn't matter. This was literally the thing I was about to buy myself over Christmas. Like, literally.
I can't tell you how excited I was when news of the HG Re-release of Gundam Wing.
.....This was also the same Christmas gift I just bought my own brother over this Christmas....oh gosh...
Shhhhh, it's okay.
Look at some other drawings on the official website. Really, really nice mascot.
Need help on this q:
How can we measure the frequency of a periodic sign by an oscilloscope?
|a;||We identify the number of the vertical dividing when the picture on the screen is fixed|
|b;||We identify the number of the horizontal dividing when the picture on the screen is fixed|
|c;||We identify the number of horizontal dividing that belongs to one complete period, multiply it by the timebase value of the switch state then take the reciprocal of the result|
|d;||We can not measure frequency with an oscilloscope|
Maybe the answer really is D since you don't actually measure the frequency, it's derived from the period measurement. :/
Bowei, I found you in the Wall Street Journal.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 11 seconds ago
- › How to Compare Headphones - Factoring out loudness 1 minute ago
- › Apple Music... Seriously? 2 minutes ago
- › DT990 Pro Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout (#8, #7, #6 reviewed, 5... 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Progressive Rock? 5 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 6 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern + Shure--- do they play well together? 6 minutes ago
- › xDuoo XD-05 USB DAC, Headphones Amplifier, DSD64/128. 7 minutes ago
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)