- 2,588 Posts. Joined 1/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Excelllent headphones, coming after ss 9h headset, senn's 429 558 598 and i love these most, i differentiate details better in vocals now, i can say if vocalist is blowing into microphone while...
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6514
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I wonder, what is the cheapest way to get an iPad Air? If I want something of mint condition, but at a used price. Ebay? Head-fi? Some other idevice forum that I'm not aware of?
Edited by EveTan - 12/16/13 at 9:12pm
Other than that, whoop whoop nothing to quote! Caught up on Kill la Kill last night though. I think it's getting pretty good! Sigh, what do when I'm caught up: play a VN (phenomeno, phantom, ever17, g-senjo) or watch some good old series I haven't seen (Anohana, Cowboy Bebop, etc)
Mehh, Bebop later...
Why not get the ipad mini with reteyenuh display? It's pretty much the same thing as the Air except smaller and $100 less.
Too small for taking notes :3. And the color reproduction isn't as good.
I'm really tempted to go and put my entire anime collection on the iPad though. 128 gb of anime sounds fun to play with :3
I bow down to your superior wisdom. XD
Anywho, if you have access to an Apple Store, you can go ahead and try to browse the Web on Safari. From my experience, the 13-inch model tends to feel sluggish next to the 15-inch one with the dedicated graphics card. I was going to get the 13-inch Retina Display since my 2008 MacBook was a 13-incher as well, but it just felt slow compared to the 15-inch one, not to mention getting hot when running the Apple Store animation/demo/"wallpaper" thing which is really really lame.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Headphones up to £100 with DacMagic XS USB DAC 48 seconds ago
- › Kogan mp4 player 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 1 minute ago
- › Audio player + Headphones under 250$ 3 minutes ago
- › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) 3 minutes ago
- › Audio Grade Fuses 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 4 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 5 minutes ago
- › DT-770 PRO 32 ohm or 80 ohm with Blue Yeti 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by Ufasas
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)