Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6511

post #97651 of 117595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 


BEBOP! NOW!
 


Feel free to punch me if we ever meet but....FF7 only comes in third place for me.
Number one is Final Fantasy 12 and second place goes to number 9.

The soundtrack of 13 is a bit meh, but 13-Lightning Returns?
Really really awesome!



Downloading the ALAC version right now :3

 

omg! seriously?  don't get me wrong....9 was kew, great throwback to FF beginning.   Garnet was a good main female lead; the scene where she cut her hair was awesome too.  But Zidane?  really?  monkey boy?   Worst lead character EVER!  SMH

 

8 and 10 were better than 9.  8 and 10 doesnt even make the top 3.  

post #97652 of 117595
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

 

Other than that, whoop whoop nothing to quote! Caught up on Kill la Kill last night though. I think it's getting pretty good! Sigh, what do when I'm caught up: play a VN (phenomeno, phantom, ever17, g-senjo) or watch some good old series I haven't seen (Anohana, Cowboy Bebop, etc)

Have you played Kikokugai yet? ;)

 

Or catch up on some Japanese and play fortissimo with me! :D

I just finished Day 1, pretty good so far.

post #97653 of 117595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post


Feel free to punch me if we ever meet but....FF7 only comes in third place for me.
Number one is Final Fantasy 12 and second place goes to number 9.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekeRugburn View Post
 

 

omg! seriously?  don't get me wrong....9 was kew, great throwback to FF beginning.   Garnet was a good main female lead; the scene where she cut her hair was awesome too.  But Zidane?  really?  monkey boy?   Worst lead character EVER!  SMH

 

8 and 10 were better than 9.  8 and 10 doesnt even make the top 3.  


Sigh~
Kids nowadays.....

FF4, 5, and 6 on the Super Nintendo system was where it's at!

Who could forget the 5-tier Kafka-god hybrid final boss battle that took over half an hour to beat?


Edited by b1o2r3i4s5 - 12/16/13 at 11:46am
post #97654 of 117595
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekeRugburn View Post
 

 

omg! seriously?  don't get me wrong....9 was kew, great throwback to FF beginning.   Garnet was a good main female lead; the scene where she cut her hair was awesome too.  But Zidane?  really?  monkey boy?   Worst lead character EVER!  SMH

 

8 and 10 were better than 9.  8 and 10 doesnt even make the top 3.  

Yeah, Zidane was lame.
But the whole thing with Vivi etc?
Loved it.

Eight was great too :|

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 


Sigh~
Kids nowadays.....

FF4, 5, and 6 on the Super Nintendo system was where it's at!

Who could forget the 5-tier Kafka-god hybrid final boss battle that took over half an hour to beat?

Never played 6, but the song from the Kafka fight (Dancing Mad) is my favorite Final Fantasy track ♥


HYPE!

post #97655 of 117595
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 


Sigh~
Kids nowadays.....

FF4, 5, and 6 on the Super Nintendo system was where it's at!

Who could forget the 5-tier Kafka-god hybrid final boss battle that took over half an hour to beat?

 

Ruby weapon from FF7 was ridiculously hard to beat.  And I might just be older than you bud.  

 

That's why 8 and 10 aren't in the top 3....4 and 6 is there.

post #97656 of 117595
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Feel free to punch me if we ever meet but....FF7 only comes in third place for me.

Number one is Final Fantasy 12 and second place goes to number 9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekeRugburn View Post

 

omg! seriously?  don't get me wrong....9 was kew, great throwback to FF beginning.   Garnet was a good main female lead; the scene where she cut her hair was awesome too.  But Zidane?  really?  monkey boy?   Worst lead character EVER!  SMH

8 and 10 were better than 9.  8 and 10 doesnt even make the top 3.  


Sigh~

Kids nowadays.....


FF4, 5, and 6 on the Super Nintendo system was where it's at!
Who could forget the 5-tier Kafka-god hybrid final boss battle that took over half an hour to beat?
YES! Kefka mang.

The "I am God" moment. XD



Dat adventurous music.


And Rydia when she was in 2D form...



And FFV's epic boss music.

Edited by miceblue - 12/16/13 at 12:09pm
post #97657 of 117595
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekeRugburn View Post
 

 

Ruby weapon from FF7 was ridiculously hard to beat.  

 

And I might just be older than you bud.  

Well... the "weapons" are bonus bosses, you're not really expected to beat them.... (I guess.)

I never managed to beat any of them myself.

Yep, you probably are older than me :p

post #97658 of 117595

Is it just me or does this school have a wide arse corridor?

 

post #97659 of 117595
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

Well....
 

 


VNs in HD? Pffft, forget HD!
You'd be lucky to find a VN in flipin' WIDESCREEN.
...

To answer your question: Yes, VNs are usually in 800x600....
There are more varieties in the newer ones like 1024x768 or 1024x600 (widescreen).

Wait, is this supposed to make fun of or make a parody of the AVN DA Capo or is it...just a coincidence..

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

Is it just me or does this school have a wide arse corridor?

 

Nah just you

post #97660 of 117595
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Wait, is this supposed to make fun of or make a parody of the AVN DA Capo or is it...just a coincidence..

Man... I have no idea but....

Sakura Tree in Da Capo:

 

 


Sakura Tree in fortissimo:

 

 

Sakura in Da Capo:

 

 

 

Sakura in fortissimo:

 

 

 

One more thing....

Momiji from fortissimo:

 

 

 

Iono.... Maybe it's just me......


Edited by b1o2r3i4s5 - 12/16/13 at 12:31pm
post #97661 of 117595
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

Well... the "weapons" are bonus bosses, you're not really expected to beat them.... (I guess.)

I never managed to beat any of them myself.

Yep, you probably are older than me :p

 

what kind of RPGer doesn't beat the optional bosses?  

 

and not to even mention the whole "bring aeris back to life secret" that was really a hoax.  Countless hours spent trying to bring her back to life.  ***** you Sephiroth!  I'll never forgive you!

post #97662 of 117595
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

 

Other than that, whoop whoop nothing to quote! Caught up on Kill la Kill last night though. I think it's getting pretty good! Sigh, what do when I'm caught up: play a VN (phenomeno, phantom, ever17, g-senjo) or watch some good old series I haven't seen (Anohana, Cowboy Bebop, etc)

Have you played Kikokugai yet? ;)

 

Or catch up on some Japanese and play fortissimo with me! :D

I just finished Day 1, pretty good so far.

Nope... I knew I was forgetting at least one on that list, lol.

Nah, I'd rather just play more translated stuff. Remember, I still consider myself a noob when it comes to anime and whatnot.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

Is it just me or does this school have a wide arse corridor?

 

Nah, just the camera angle probably. The school corridors at our HS were wider xD

post #97663 of 117595
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

Man... I have no idea but....
 

images make this too long of a quote (Click to show)

Sakura Tree in Da Capo:

 

 


Sakura Tree in fortissimo:

 

 

Sakura in Da Capo:

 

 

 

Sakura in fortissimo:

 

 

Oh cool, you reminded me I still need to finish the last route in Da Capo..... and then play the other two games....

 

Hmmmm, I need to find my installer now.

And then finish them within a week. >_<

post #97664 of 117595

oh.... and before I forget.  Anyone have any experience on buying from Taobao, Tmall or aliexpress?  I want to get some iems from china but don't know how to go about doing it.  

post #97665 of 117595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post
 

Oh cool, you reminded me I still need to finish the last route in Da Capo..... and then play the other two games....

 

Hmmmm, I need to find my installer now.

And then finish them within a week. >_<

LOL!

C'mon! Play fortissimo with me~ :D

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge