- 2,195 Posts. Joined 10/2013
- Location: Narnia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Introduction: I was asked by Brainwavz’/GPGSHK’s Pandora whether I was interested in reviewing their latest Brainwavz product, the Kidwavz KV100 that was especially designed for kids, so I...
At the time of the review, the Brainwavz Jive earphone was was on sale at Amazon’s website for $25.00 USD. Here is a link to Their listing of the...
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6476
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I can't watch it at the moment, but Nintendo's Donkey Kong Country announcement thing got some hard-core fans really pissed off.
Me:ヽ（´ー｀）┌ Warning: Some strong language (Click to show)
What kind of foods do y'all eat on cold days? People in lab were talking about potato leek soup, tomato bisque, and a local restaurant's clam chowder.
The video isn't about what they announced etc at these "awards" but mainly shows how super awkward and hilariously bad this whole event was set up.
It's abyssmal. Even a blinf person could see that the host dude clearly does not want to be there....
On cold days? Soups always great!
Especially Tom Yum Goong
All the ginger, coriander and chili will get your motor running again!
But besides that? Can't really think of anything really winter related.
I just turn on BB Code so I can get used to its formatting upon cases like this.
Hm, I wonder how much pharmacists get paid. They really need to know their medications (names, effects, side effects, duration, dosage, etc.)!
Lol, I'd never thought about it before, but technically my setup is all balanced as well!
Same. Chase is driving back to our home town, time to study for my computer science final now... :c
Tears of joy are running down my face :')
Legendary Pictures is working on it, which makes me pretty confident.
I watched pretty much every Godzilla movie that ever came out in Europe ♥
Lol, I'd never thought about it before, but technically my setup is all balanced as well! " src="http://files.head-fi.org/images/smilies/redface.gif">
It's the only way to be. If it works for Taoism, it has to work for audio right?!
zomg Bowei, a fellow panda on AB! https://animebytes.tv/user.php?id=26521
In other news, just sold my Galaxy Nexus for $110. Sweet, I have money now!
Lurker in this forum but I have to post. Big fan of this series, you must watch the first Gunbuster first before watching this one for maximum epicness.
Thanks for the recommendation. I was actually wondering what the proper way to watch the series was.
So basically: Gunbuster OVA -> Diebuster 2 OVA, correct?
Damn, Newegg is having a really good deal on my current speakers: http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/108716/newegg---pioneer-speakers-floorstanding-speakers-pair-85-after-50-rebate-bookshelf-loudspeakers-pair
Edited by mechgamer123 - 12/10/13 at 3:54pm
Great, thanks for the tip!
Downloading them now.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › iFi Launch competition – guess the upcoming new product! Clue #3... 1 second ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 second ago
- › WTB Gustard H10- 51 seconds ago
- › SoundMAGIC release E50S and E80S In-Ear Reference Series 1 minute ago
- › Review: CEntrance DACport Slim DAC/Amp Combo 1 minute ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 2 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 3 minutes ago
- › NEW! Bose QC25 2014 4 minutes ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Impressions Thread! August 29-30, 2015! 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2