- 2,175 Posts. Joined 10/2013
- Location: Narnia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review....
Intro/Setup The on-ear open-back design is not a very popular segment. I suspect most overlook this category largely because of the lack of isolation compared to the many closed-back...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Audio-Technica US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. I can’t imagine a better way to wrap up a series of...
First off, I want to thank Faheem and Singnature Acoustics for this O-16 Live unit and apologize for the humongous delay (it’s been very long) of this review. Packaging and...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6476
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I can't watch it at the moment, but Nintendo's Donkey Kong Country announcement thing got some hard-core fans really pissed off.
Me:ヽ（´ー｀）┌ Warning: Some strong language (Click to show)
What kind of foods do y'all eat on cold days? People in lab were talking about potato leek soup, tomato bisque, and a local restaurant's clam chowder.
The video isn't about what they announced etc at these "awards" but mainly shows how super awkward and hilariously bad this whole event was set up.
It's abyssmal. Even a blinf person could see that the host dude clearly does not want to be there....
On cold days? Soups always great!
Especially Tom Yum Goong
All the ginger, coriander and chili will get your motor running again!
But besides that? Can't really think of anything really winter related.
I just turn on BB Code so I can get used to its formatting upon cases like this.
Hm, I wonder how much pharmacists get paid. They really need to know their medications (names, effects, side effects, duration, dosage, etc.)!
Lol, I'd never thought about it before, but technically my setup is all balanced as well!
Same. Chase is driving back to our home town, time to study for my computer science final now... :c
Tears of joy are running down my face :')
Legendary Pictures is working on it, which makes me pretty confident.
I watched pretty much every Godzilla movie that ever came out in Europe ♥
Lol, I'd never thought about it before, but technically my setup is all balanced as well! " src="http://files.head-fi.org/images/smilies/redface.gif">
It's the only way to be. If it works for Taoism, it has to work for audio right?!
zomg Bowei, a fellow panda on AB! https://animebytes.tv/user.php?id=26521
In other news, just sold my Galaxy Nexus for $110. Sweet, I have money now!
Lurker in this forum but I have to post. Big fan of this series, you must watch the first Gunbuster first before watching this one for maximum epicness.
Thanks for the recommendation. I was actually wondering what the proper way to watch the series was.
So basically: Gunbuster OVA -> Diebuster 2 OVA, correct?
Damn, Newegg is having a really good deal on my current speakers: http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/108716/newegg---pioneer-speakers-floorstanding-speakers-pair-85-after-50-rebate-bookshelf-loudspeakers-pair
Edited by mechgamer123 - 12/10/13 at 3:54pm
Great, thanks for the tip!
Downloading them now.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Grado e Series 11 seconds ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 25 seconds ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 43 seconds ago
- › Anyone from the Philippines here? 59 seconds ago
- › Fidelio X2 vs Potential of HD600/650 1 minute ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › post your grado mods.... 1 minute ago
- › (AUS) Woo Audio WA6-SE + Multiple Tubes 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › MEElectronics M-Duo by Luckbad
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones by ilovesocks
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2