- 2,196 Posts. Joined 10/2013
- Location: Narnia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Video review only at the moment, sorry.
Being a proud yet protective grandpa I was very interested when Brainwavz offered to let me review a pair of sound level attenuated headphones for kids. I would love to pass on my...
To start this off, i did not pay for my pair of 315. If i had payed for them the disappointment would be vast. I have a pair of SE215 and while they are not my favourite iem, they have their...
Disclaimer Firstly I just wanted to thank Simon and Adam at Pro-Ject for the review sample of the Head Box S USB. I am not affiliated with Pro-Ject in any way, all impressions are written as...
First and foremost, this is not an expert review. You may call it amateur if you please. But it's more of an owner appreciating his gear and sharing his thoughts and opinions about it. After...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6476
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I can't watch it at the moment, but Nintendo's Donkey Kong Country announcement thing got some hard-core fans really pissed off.
Me:ヽ（´ー｀）┌ Warning: Some strong language (Click to show)
What kind of foods do y'all eat on cold days? People in lab were talking about potato leek soup, tomato bisque, and a local restaurant's clam chowder.
The video isn't about what they announced etc at these "awards" but mainly shows how super awkward and hilariously bad this whole event was set up.
It's abyssmal. Even a blinf person could see that the host dude clearly does not want to be there....
On cold days? Soups always great!
Especially Tom Yum Goong
All the ginger, coriander and chili will get your motor running again!
But besides that? Can't really think of anything really winter related.
I just turn on BB Code so I can get used to its formatting upon cases like this.
Hm, I wonder how much pharmacists get paid. They really need to know their medications (names, effects, side effects, duration, dosage, etc.)!
Lol, I'd never thought about it before, but technically my setup is all balanced as well!
Same. Chase is driving back to our home town, time to study for my computer science final now... :c
Tears of joy are running down my face :')
Legendary Pictures is working on it, which makes me pretty confident.
I watched pretty much every Godzilla movie that ever came out in Europe ♥
Lol, I'd never thought about it before, but technically my setup is all balanced as well! " src="http://files.head-fi.org/images/smilies/redface.gif">
It's the only way to be. If it works for Taoism, it has to work for audio right?!
zomg Bowei, a fellow panda on AB! https://animebytes.tv/user.php?id=26521
In other news, just sold my Galaxy Nexus for $110. Sweet, I have money now!
Lurker in this forum but I have to post. Big fan of this series, you must watch the first Gunbuster first before watching this one for maximum epicness.
Thanks for the recommendation. I was actually wondering what the proper way to watch the series was.
So basically: Gunbuster OVA -> Diebuster 2 OVA, correct?
Damn, Newegg is having a really good deal on my current speakers: http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/108716/newegg---pioneer-speakers-floorstanding-speakers-pair-85-after-50-rebate-bookshelf-loudspeakers-pair
Edited by mechgamer123 - 12/10/13 at 3:54pm
Great, thanks for the tip!
Downloading them now.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 8 seconds ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 58 seconds ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 2 minutes ago
- › So why are so many headphones UNCOMFORTABLE???? 3 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 3 minutes ago
- › Competition Closed...but what is in the Retro – Stereo 50? 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 4 minutes ago
- › Tera WAV Player Thread - discussions, impressions and more... 5 minutes ago
- › New and Improved* Luxury & Precision L5 PRO 32bit DSD DAP with AKM... 6 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-W1000Z by Currawong
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by shockdoc
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by Arvan
- › Pro-Ject Audio Head Box S USB by dnun8086
- › JVC Full-Size Headphones - Model HA-RX700 Wired Headphones by audiophilefan
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by audiophilefan
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by mark2410
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by yfnt
- › Noble Audio Savant by Loquah
- › Monoprice Premium 8323 Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphone by Arturs Travkins
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2