Yea crash wasn't as bad as the hood looks honestly. Very low impact crash on me... I was more pissed off than anything... UGH I got finals this week to so CRAPPY time for le CRASH
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
I bought a pair of HM5s about 6 months ago. They give you absolutely great sound for under $150 but I ran into a big problem. Both sides where the slider connects to the headphones started to...
First a bit of background on my experiences with headphone amps. I have tried the Fiio E17, Objective 2, the 2.3W amp built into my laptop, my Yamaha receiver's headphone out and a cheap $40...
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
The Sennheiser PX 360 headphones look good, and are very comfortable, at least to me, but the earcups fit just nicely over my ears. Any smaller and I would not be able to fit these over my ears....
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6454post #96796 of 11084412/6/13 at 3:52pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #96797 of 11084412/6/13 at 3:57pmQuote:Originally Posted by Symph
The music is really great in the game. I'm looking forward to buying it come February. I've been waiting since it was announced to be able to get it. Revo really is a good composer, I have the OST to Bravely Default and I enjoy listening to the battle themes while working (Bell of Battle specifically) haha.
This has to be the first time in recent history that Europe gets a Japanese game before the US does.
Suck on this! :D
They even have the option in there to use the Japanese names and voice pack!
Also: Welcome to this mess of a thread :3post #96798 of 11084412/6/13 at 4:01pmQuote:
Ah, yeah. I don't really mind though. At least it's coming to the US, that's what's important. For a while I didn't have much hope that it would.
I've posted here before, just not much because I haven't been super into manga/anime recently and have little to no knowledge about headphones and the like. Hard to jump into conversations when you don't know what you're talking about haha.post #96799 of 11084412/6/13 at 4:03pmQuote:
How did it happen!?
Yeah samepost #96800 of 11084412/6/13 at 4:05pmpost #96801 of 11084412/6/13 at 4:10pmQuote:Sheesh. Glad to hear you're doing all right though.
I hate how poorly constructed cars are. They're super fragile and crumple like paper with minimal effort. -_-
Edited by miceblue - 12/6/13 at 4:57pmpost #96802 of 11084412/6/13 at 5:16pmQuote:
You know they are designed to crumble on purpose?post #96803 of 11084412/6/13 at 5:23pmpost #96804 of 11084412/6/13 at 5:24pm
I wrecked my old car during finals last year, I was really sick that day and vomited like 5x, had terrible diarrhea every 30 mins and head was spinning when i was driving home late at night. I probably shouldn't have been driving. I rear ended someone at 10 mph and it was on an incline so it crushed my engine without touching my bumper or even the other guys paint. Either way, I used to hate driving but using insurance check from totaled car I got a subaru impreza and my best friend got me into cars. Even though at times now I like to drive fast on twisty roads etc, I am a much better (and safer) driver so I think it helps to own a car you don't hate.post #96805 of 11084412/6/13 at 5:40pmpost #96806 of 11084412/6/13 at 6:03pmQuote:
Well that's because cars are innately a luxury if we look at the real idea of them.
GM, and USA car manu's bought out a lot of large cities light and mass rail systems a few decades ago(public privatized transportion) and dismantled them to get bigger profits with cars.
It's ideas like this that really show that for a large part of America's population, that cars are innately a luxury. VAT's, huge gas taxes due to smaller subsidies in other countries, and the increase in prices in other countries are good examples in showing how many things we have 'now' are being taken for granted.
This may sound cliche, but your life or the ding?
Older cars didn't crumble as easilly on light collisions or small 'dings' but they are extremely deadly during huge collisions.
Modern day cars (and their engines or whatever is dangerous around the driver) are meant to crumble in a specific way that makes it so that that the car becomes a roll cage almost.post #96807 of 11084412/6/13 at 6:30pmThread Starterpost #96808 of 11084412/6/13 at 6:42pmpost #96809 of 11084412/6/13 at 7:49pm
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 9 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 37 seconds ago
- › ROCK-HARD CANADIAN MAPLE HEADPHONES 57 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA XS - V-MODA M-80s upgraded - Pictures and more! [Discussion,... 3 minutes ago
- › Sony's DSD-capable PHA-2 portable headphone amp/DAC 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 4 minutes ago
- › Best open 'overear' headphone (nevermind the price) 5 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Wadia 170i Transport and CI Audio power supply 6 minutes ago
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob