Yea crash wasn't as bad as the hood looks honestly. Very low impact crash on me... I was more pissed off than anything... UGH I got finals this week to so CRAPPY time for le CRASH
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
First I'd like to thank Brainwavz for the opportunity to review these. As others did, I received a review pair to keep. It was a very generous gesture. Plenty of people have already posted all the...
Comply foam tip should need no introduction at this point, as it has become a norm for many brand name IEM to include a pair of them. But what we are talking here is something new – or should I say...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6454
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The music is really great in the game. I'm looking forward to buying it come February. I've been waiting since it was announced to be able to get it. Revo really is a good composer, I have the OST to Bravely Default and I enjoy listening to the battle themes while working (Bell of Battle specifically) haha.
This has to be the first time in recent history that Europe gets a Japanese game before the US does.
Suck on this! :D
They even have the option in there to use the Japanese names and voice pack!
Also: Welcome to this mess of a thread :3
Ah, yeah. I don't really mind though. At least it's coming to the US, that's what's important. For a while I didn't have much hope that it would.
I've posted here before, just not much because I haven't been super into manga/anime recently and have little to no knowledge about headphones and the like. Hard to jump into conversations when you don't know what you're talking about haha.
How did it happen!?
I hate how poorly constructed cars are. They're super fragile and crumple like paper with minimal effort. -_-
Edited by miceblue - 12/6/13 at 4:57pm
You know they are designed to crumble on purpose?
I wrecked my old car during finals last year, I was really sick that day and vomited like 5x, had terrible diarrhea every 30 mins and head was spinning when i was driving home late at night. I probably shouldn't have been driving. I rear ended someone at 10 mph and it was on an incline so it crushed my engine without touching my bumper or even the other guys paint. Either way, I used to hate driving but using insurance check from totaled car I got a subaru impreza and my best friend got me into cars. Even though at times now I like to drive fast on twisty roads etc, I am a much better (and safer) driver so I think it helps to own a car you don't hate.
Well that's because cars are innately a luxury if we look at the real idea of them.
GM, and USA car manu's bought out a lot of large cities light and mass rail systems a few decades ago(public privatized transportion) and dismantled them to get bigger profits with cars.
It's ideas like this that really show that for a large part of America's population, that cars are innately a luxury. VAT's, huge gas taxes due to smaller subsidies in other countries, and the increase in prices in other countries are good examples in showing how many things we have 'now' are being taken for granted.
This may sound cliche, but your life or the ding?
Older cars didn't crumble as easilly on light collisions or small 'dings' but they are extremely deadly during huge collisions.
Modern day cars (and their engines or whatever is dangerous around the driver) are meant to crumble in a specific way that makes it so that that the car becomes a roll cage almost.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 2 seconds ago
- › FS: HE-400 w/ original packaging, semi-jergs, velours 17 seconds ago
- › Cardas Ear Speakers delayed but worth the wait! 23 seconds ago
- › Looking for a headphone to pair with iBasso DX90 - driving... 1 minute ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 2 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 322 IEMs compared (Brainwavz S1 added 09/24/14... 2 minutes ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › THE INTRUDER by RSA. balanced dac/amp. . Update available for even... 4 minutes ago
- › WTB Ultrasone Pro 900 4 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 4 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by monitorlove
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by ballbarn
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)