Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6454

post #96796 of 120965
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Dayum, you ok bro?

Yea crash wasn't as bad as the hood looks honestly. Very low impact crash on me... I was more pissed off than anything... UGH I got finals this week to so CRAPPY time for le CRASH 

post #96797 of 120965
Quote:
Originally Posted by Symph View Post
 

 

The music is really great in the game. I'm looking forward to buying it come February. I've been waiting since it was announced to be able to get it. Revo really is a good composer, I have the OST to Bravely Default and I enjoy listening to the battle themes while working (Bell of Battle specifically) haha.

This has to be the first time in recent history that Europe gets a Japanese game before the US does.
Suck on this! :D
They even have the option in there to use the Japanese names and voice pack!


Also: Welcome to this mess of a thread :3

post #96798 of 120965
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

This has to be the first time in recent history that Europe gets a Japanese game before the US does.
Suck on this! :D
They even have the option in there to use the Japanese names and voice pack!


Also: Welcome to this mess of a thread :3

 

Ah, yeah. I don't really mind though. At least it's coming to the US, that's what's important. For a while I didn't have much hope that it would.

 

I've posted here before, just not much because I haven't been super into manga/anime recently and have little to no knowledge about headphones and the like. Hard to jump into conversations when you don't know what you're talking about haha.

post #96799 of 120965
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post
 

Yea crash wasn't as bad as the hood looks honestly. Very low impact crash on me... I was more pissed off than anything... UGH I got finals this week to so CRAPPY time for le CRASH 

How did it happen!?

 

Yeah same

post #96800 of 120965

Got Dave Grohl's biography, "This Is A Call" today as a present. Already finished reading.

It was a very nice read, even if I'm not a fan of either Nirvana or Foo Fighters.

post #96801 of 120965
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 
Dayum, you ok bro?
Yea crash wasn't as bad as the hood looks honestly. Very low impact crash on me... I was more pissed off than anything... UGH I got finals this week to so CRAPPY time for le CRASH 
Sheesh. Glad to hear you're doing all right though.

I hate how poorly constructed cars are. They're super fragile and crumple like paper with minimal effort. -_-
Edited by miceblue - 12/6/13 at 4:57pm
post #96802 of 120965
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post


Sheesh. Glad to hear you're doing all right though.

I hate how poorly constructed cars are. They're super fragile and crumple like paper with minimal effort. -_-

Wut?

 

You know they are designed to crumble on purpose?

post #96803 of 120965
Yeah. But cars ain't cheap. Ha, you got a door ding and your paint chipped? *throws out $$$
post #96804 of 120965

I wrecked my old car during finals last year, I was really sick that day and vomited like 5x, had terrible diarrhea every 30 mins and head was spinning when i was driving home late at night. I probably shouldn't have been driving. I rear ended someone at 10 mph and it was on an incline so it crushed my engine without touching my bumper or even the other guys paint. Either way, I used to hate driving but using insurance check from totaled car I got a subaru impreza and my best friend got me into cars. Even though at times now I like to drive fast on twisty roads etc, I am a much better (and safer) driver so I think it helps to own a car you don't hate.

post #96805 of 120965

I can't get enough!
I don't want to play the game anymore, I just want to listen to this amazing OST :L3000:



post #96806 of 120965
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Yeah. But cars ain't cheap. Ha, you got a door ding and your paint chipped? *throws out $$$

Well that's because cars are innately a luxury if we look at the real idea of them.

 

GM, and USA car manu's bought out a lot of large cities light and mass rail systems a few decades ago(public privatized transportion) and dismantled them to get bigger profits with cars.

 

It's ideas like this that really show that for a large part of America's population, that cars are innately a luxury. VAT's, huge gas taxes due to smaller subsidies in other countries, and the increase in prices in other countries are good examples in showing how many things we have 'now' are being taken for granted. 

 

This may sound cliche, but your life or the ding?

 

Older cars didn't crumble as easilly on light collisions or small 'dings' but they are extremely deadly during huge collisions.

 

Modern day cars (and their engines or whatever is dangerous around the driver) are meant to crumble in a specific way that makes it so that that the car becomes a roll cage almost.

post #96807 of 120965
Thread Starter 

Am I strange for starting to have an obsession over the grid system and modern design (well, looking at International Style and Modern Style right now)?

post #96808 of 120965

Yes.

post #96809 of 120965

The only grids I am interested in looking at are the grids of dat *****

post #96810 of 120965

Outbreak Company... Parody of the scene in Milky Homes which is a parody of the scene in Nausicaä. Well played.

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge