Yea crash wasn't as bad as the hood looks honestly. Very low impact crash on me... I was more pissed off than anything... UGH I got finals this week to so CRAPPY time for le CRASH
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
The AH-D7100's immediately became my go-to headphones for daily use since the day I purchased them three weeks ago. They sound much fuller compared to my Beyerdynamic T5P's and produce high sound...
You get what you see. Nothing extra. CNT or "Carbon nano tube" diaphrams/drivers were developed by the Chinese (I studied this) and J.V.C was the first to mass produce it in their...
I could not recommend these headphones more, they sound better than anything else i have had the opportunity to listen to for more than five minutes. They take the best parts of the headphones i...
UnboxingUpon unboxing, I knew what the Sony MDR-1R MK2's were intended for; luxury. It came with a box very similar to the Sennheiser HD800's packaging, very pleasing to open and everything felt of...
I have passed on buying these because i generally do not play follow the leader well,so I was bidding on a set of Sennheiser HD 598s and was outbid at the last minute but wanted something new so...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6454post #96796 of 10697912/6/13 at 3:52pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #96797 of 10697912/6/13 at 3:57pmQuote:Originally Posted by Symph
The music is really great in the game. I'm looking forward to buying it come February. I've been waiting since it was announced to be able to get it. Revo really is a good composer, I have the OST to Bravely Default and I enjoy listening to the battle themes while working (Bell of Battle specifically) haha.
This has to be the first time in recent history that Europe gets a Japanese game before the US does.
Suck on this! :D
They even have the option in there to use the Japanese names and voice pack!
Also: Welcome to this mess of a thread :3post #96798 of 10697912/6/13 at 4:01pmQuote:
Ah, yeah. I don't really mind though. At least it's coming to the US, that's what's important. For a while I didn't have much hope that it would.
I've posted here before, just not much because I haven't been super into manga/anime recently and have little to no knowledge about headphones and the like. Hard to jump into conversations when you don't know what you're talking about haha.post #96799 of 10697912/6/13 at 4:03pmQuote:
How did it happen!?
Yeah samepost #96800 of 10697912/6/13 at 4:05pmpost #96801 of 10697912/6/13 at 4:10pmQuote:Sheesh. Glad to hear you're doing all right though.
I hate how poorly constructed cars are. They're super fragile and crumple like paper with minimal effort. -_-
Edited by miceblue - 12/6/13 at 4:57pmpost #96802 of 10697912/6/13 at 5:16pmQuote:
You know they are designed to crumble on purpose?post #96803 of 10697912/6/13 at 5:23pmpost #96804 of 10697912/6/13 at 5:24pm
I wrecked my old car during finals last year, I was really sick that day and vomited like 5x, had terrible diarrhea every 30 mins and head was spinning when i was driving home late at night. I probably shouldn't have been driving. I rear ended someone at 10 mph and it was on an incline so it crushed my engine without touching my bumper or even the other guys paint. Either way, I used to hate driving but using insurance check from totaled car I got a subaru impreza and my best friend got me into cars. Even though at times now I like to drive fast on twisty roads etc, I am a much better (and safer) driver so I think it helps to own a car you don't hate.post #96805 of 10697912/6/13 at 5:40pmpost #96806 of 10697912/6/13 at 6:03pmQuote:
Well that's because cars are innately a luxury if we look at the real idea of them.
GM, and USA car manu's bought out a lot of large cities light and mass rail systems a few decades ago(public privatized transportion) and dismantled them to get bigger profits with cars.
It's ideas like this that really show that for a large part of America's population, that cars are innately a luxury. VAT's, huge gas taxes due to smaller subsidies in other countries, and the increase in prices in other countries are good examples in showing how many things we have 'now' are being taken for granted.
This may sound cliche, but your life or the ding?
Older cars didn't crumble as easilly on light collisions or small 'dings' but they are extremely deadly during huge collisions.
Modern day cars (and their engines or whatever is dangerous around the driver) are meant to crumble in a specific way that makes it so that that the car becomes a roll cage almost.post #96807 of 10697912/6/13 at 6:30pmThread Starterpost #96808 of 10697912/6/13 at 6:42pmpost #96809 of 10697912/6/13 at 7:49pm
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Unique Melody 3X Universal Triple Hybrid - AUSTRALIAN TOUR and... 1 minute ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread 1 minute ago
- › Headstage Arrow HE: Reviews, Impressions, Perceptions & Sensations 1 minute ago
- › Grado RS1i Appreciation thread 2 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions / Appreciation Thread (It's... 3 minutes ago
- › The Audio Technica W3000ANV Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Basshead Club 5 minutes ago
- › The "IEMs That Significantly Perform BELOW Their Price Point" Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica W5000 Headphones -- [Like New; Includes Carrying... 8 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by kuhchuk
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by ashton18
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude