or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6403

post #96031 of 158443
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Oh this sounds like a VN I would play!
Cool!
http://www.japanator.com/nitroplus-5pb-announces-chaos-child-30573.phtml

Too bad it will probably take at least two years to get translated after it's released though :/

post #96032 of 158443
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Too bad it will probably take at least two years to get translated after it's released though :/

Kind of expected that...a damn shame if you ask me.
They should totally sell the Steins;Gate VN on Steam btw.

post #96033 of 158443

Tried this game myself....the controls are horrible :)
Still looks more fun than the official SnK game...

http://www.twitch.tv/slyfoxhound

 

post #96034 of 158443
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekeRugburn View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


The two most looked-at subjects are math and computer science though... :/

 don't fret too much about it.  When I was undergrad eons ago; I was the same way.  Definitely took some years off my life from all the stress.  It will all work out in the end

Thanks for the words of encouragement!

There's always the final too to really help or screw over my grade! :D

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Just Saya no Uta for now. I doubt I'll have much time to do very much gaming on it, and Saya is only 500mb or so, so I figured why not. :D

For now. So Ero Ero Bunnies Collectors edition next?

Nope, not yet. Maybe later tonight though... :ph34r:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Just Saya no Uta for now. I doubt I'll have much time to do very much gaming on it, and Saya is only 500mb or so, so I figured why not. :D

Oh is that really a full on Eroge?
Now you can play games with questionable content in public places! Hurray!

Well, that's debatable. It's "eroge" if you're into lots of twisted and weird fetishes, which I'm not. Frankly the H scenes did more to freak me out and scar me than anything else. I feel that's just part of the game though.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Too bad it will probably take at least two years to get translated after it's released though :/

Kind of expected that...a damn shame if you ask me.
They should totally sell the Steins;Gate VN on Steam btw.

They should! Maybe if narcissu or however it's spelled gets green lit on Steam and does well, other devs will consider releasing VNs there!

post #96035 of 158443
Thread Starter 

So apparently my keyboard quickly dried out overnight so I reassembled it. It still works! The only sad news is that two switches stopped clicking (actually, they both still click but it's very muted and the 2 parts of the switch are basically stuck together so it feels like a linear switch). But those are the scroll lock and page break which I basically never use, so we're good for now.

 

Edit: those semi-clicky switches sound a bit like a topre but not as muted. They have that same thock sound.

post #96036 of 158443
 
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post
 

So apparently my keyboard quickly dried out overnight so I reassembled it. It still works! The only sad news is that two switches stopped clicking (actually, they both still click but it's very muted and the 2 parts of the switch are basically stuck together so it feels like a linear switch). But those are the scroll lock and page break which I basically never use, so we're good for now.

 

Edit: those semi-clicky switches sound a bit like a topre but not as muted. They have that same thock sound.

 

Well thank god I chose a Topre, they're able to be cleaned much easier should I ever spill anything on it. I won't have to deal with the nagging feeling of "wait...does this switch feel the same?.." if I ever have to take it apart and clean it.

 

In other news, my brother had a 7950 die, and I thiiiiiink he lost the receipt. :p I'm not too fussed because it's already paid for itself, but it would have been nice to get a refund and put the funds towards a 280X or 290.

post #96037 of 158443
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post
 

So apparently my keyboard quickly dried out overnight so I reassembled it. It still works! The only sad news is that two switches stopped clicking (actually, they both still click but it's very muted and the 2 parts of the switch are basically stuck together so it feels like a linear switch). But those are the scroll lock and page break which I basically never use, so we're good for now.

 

Edit: those semi-clicky switches sound a bit like a topre but not as muted. They have that same thock sound.

Nice! Glad it didn't all go to hell. Orange juice or tea hell? I forgot what you spilled


 

 

First part of my Black Friday haul just came in

 

:)

post #96038 of 158443
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post
 

 

Well thank god I chose a Topre, they're able to be cleaned much easier should I ever spill anything on it. I won't have to deal with the nagging feeling of "wait...does this switch feel the same?.." if I ever have to take it apart and clean it.

 

In other news, my brother had a 7950 die, and I thiiiiiink he lost the receipt. :p I'm not too fussed because it's already paid for itself, but it would have been nice to get a refund and put the funds towards a 280X or 290.

:)

 

Hmm I always wondered about hardware dieing.

 

Gots me self me new cards!! :)

 

My second card isn't here. It wil be shipping to my Univ address

post #96039 of 158443
Are you going to water cool those? Its going to be loud under load! smily_headphones1.gif
post #96040 of 158443
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post

Are you going to water cool those? Its going to be loud under load! smily_headphones1.gif

Nah

 

:/

 

Too much money for something that  I don't need as of right now.

 

I use speakers or headphones anyway :)

post #96041 of 158443
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Nah

 

:/

 

Too much money for something that  I don't need as of right now.

 

I use speakers or headphones anyway smily_headphones1.gif

 



Tell me about it. After my current PC I don't think I'll water cool again. It was fun to build but maintenance and cost are a little.... extreme to say the least.

What game do you play that you'll use to test those out? Or do you just love VN's that much :-p
post #96042 of 158443
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Nah

 

:/

 

Too much money for something that  I don't need as of right now.

 

I use speakers or headphones anyway smily_headphones1.gif

 



Tell me about it. After my current PC I don't think I'll water cool again. It was fun to build but maintenance and cost are a little.... extreme to say the least.

What game do you play that you'll use to test those out? Or do you just love VN's that much :-p

That's a good question

 

The game I have spent the most time on would be Wot. Wot does not support Crossfire or Multithreading. So yeah....

 

The other 50% is on a lot of AAA games that are new and out

post #96043 of 158443
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Nice! Glad it didn't all go to hell. Orange juice or tea hell? I forgot what you spilled


 

 

First part of my Black Friday haul just came in

 

:)


Orange juice. Tea would have been better.

 

Nice.

post #96044 of 158443
 
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

That's a good question

 

The game I have spent the most time on would be Wot. Wot does not support Crossfire or Multithreading. So yeah....

 

The other 50% is on a lot of AAA games that are new and out

 

If the computer will be at your university dorm and you don't pay for power, you could mine and pull in about ~$8 per day, that's not too shabby at all!

post #96045 of 158443
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post
 

 

If the computer will be at your university dorm and you don't pay for power, you could mine and pull in about ~$8 per day, that's not too shabby at all!

Oh schiz, I guess I could mine :)

 

You  obviously have a much higher powered mining set than I but still nice :)....

 

My PSU isn't exactly so quality though and having it at such loads may be playing with the devil a bit

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge