Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6383

post #95731 of 156173
In case someone didn't follow:
- 72h countdown
- public broadcast of announcement on advertising screens in major Japanese cities

What they have shown?
- 3DS Persona spinoff/3&4 crossover, by makers of Etrian Odyssey
- PS3 version of Persona 4 Arena
- Persona 4: Dancing All Night, a Vita (IIRC) music game, looking like Project Diva
And said "thank you, good night"






Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
and a 55 seconds countdown to what happened to be a 5-10 seconds Persona 5 teaser
post #95732 of 156173
Just watched the latest episode of WA. It's awesome!
post #95733 of 156173
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

Otori- was Nadeko's story and Koi- is the one currently airing (Hitagi's story).
yes, they are both part of the monogatari series.

You mean her chapter in Bakemonogatari? Or is there a seperate one?
And is Koi = Monogatari SS?
I'm confused :'(

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

In case someone didn't follow:
- 72h countdown
- public broadcast of announcement on advertising screens in major Japanese cities

What they have shown?
- 3DS Persona spinoff/3&4 crossover, by makers of Etrian Odyssey
- PS3 version of Persona 4 Arena
- Persona 4: Dancing All Night, a Vita (IIRC) music game, looking like Project Diva
And said "thank you, good night"





  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
and a 55 seconds countdown to what happened to be a 5-10 seconds Persona 5 teaser

What? Teaser? Where?

Nevermind, found it.

HYPE!!!!

Looks like I really have to buy a PS3...or is the PS4 downwards compatible?


Edited by Tom Yum Goong - 11/24/13 at 5:48am
post #95734 of 156173
Any video players that you guys can recommend for watching anime on iOS (or more precisely an iPhone 5)?
post #95735 of 156173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

HYPE!!!!

Looks like I really have to buy a PS3...or is the PS4 downwards compatible?

 

PS4 isn't downwards compatible, technically anyway. There's going to be a cloud service that will allow you to play PS3 titles. But nothing like Wii U and playing Wii games.

post #95736 of 156173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Symph View Post

PS4 isn't downwards compatible, technically anyway.There's going to be a cloud service that will allow you to play PS3 titles. But nothing like Wii U and playing Wii games.

A glimpse of hope!
Many thanks.


Poop!
This is my 3000th comment?!
Oh well.
I'll go and rant about it in the Supremus Lounge ;-)
Edited by Tom Yum Goong - 11/24/13 at 8:34am
post #95737 of 156173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

In case someone didn't follow:
- 72h countdown
- public broadcast of announcement on advertising screens in major Japanese cities

What they have shown?
- 3DS Persona spinoff/3&4 crossover, by makers of Etrian Odyssey
- PS3 version of Persona 4 Arena
- Persona 4: Dancing All Night, a Vita (IIRC) music game, looking like Project Diva
And said "thank you, good night"






Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
and a 55 seconds countdown to what happened to be a 5-10 seconds Persona 5 teaser

This is amazing. I love the fans' reactions more though.
post #95738 of 156173

1474579_10151737779456615_1255891229_n.jpg

 

:basshead: saw this on facebook....:blink:

post #95739 of 156173
Quote:
Originally Posted by hikari50 View Post

Any video players that you guys can recommend for watching anime on iOS (or more precisely an iPhone 5)?

There is a iOS version of VLC Player in the App Store. It doesn't work the best. But works.

post #95740 of 156173
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLNH View Post

1474579_10151737779456615_1255891229_n.jpg

basshead.gif  saw this on facebook....blink.gif

Oh, Japan.
post #95741 of 156173

Since Persona is great and there seems to be Persona fans here, there's also an interview with Katsura Hashino. Full thing won't be posted until Thursday though. Here's an unofficial translation of what is up, there's some interesting stuff there.

post #95742 of 156173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

You mean her chapter in Bakemonogatari? Or is there a seperate one?
And is Koi = Monogatari SS?
I'm confused :'(

 

 

 

He's giving you the story arc names in the manga/light novel (I forget what form monogatari is in because I don't read them).

post #95743 of 156173
Quote:

Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

 

 


Welp, I returned from the M$ store with a tablet that can play Anime like I want :3

 

What did you decide on?

post #95744 of 156173
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLNH View Post

1474579_10151737779456615_1255891229_n.jpg

basshead.gif  saw this on facebook....blink.gif

I mean, yeah it's Japan being Japan, but... come on.
post #95745 of 156173
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post


I mean, yeah it's Japan being Japan, but... come on.

in fact the one on the very right hand side reminds me of the custard bun in lucky star....(palmface) (just an illusion)


Edited by NLNH - 11/24/13 at 11:06am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge