or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6274

post #94096 of 157442
A thing has occurred here.

Thunder, hail, and sunshine at the same place and time.
post #94097 of 157442

WUT????

 

post #94098 of 157442

 

Indeed! :p

post #94099 of 157442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

A thing has occurred here.

Thunder, hail, and sunshine at the same place and time.

Pretty good but lacks the double rainbow.


Amazon MP3 Download Thingamabob is dumb.
It doesn't even let you choose the file format/bitrate :P
These 230kb/s files are not even tagged properly....

post #94100 of 157442
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

 

Indeed! :p

Dear lord, what anime were you watching???

post #94101 of 157442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 


Amazon MP3 Download Thingamabob is dumb.
It doesn't even let you choose the file format/bitrate :P
These 230kb/s files are not even tagged properly....

You just noticed?

post #94102 of 157442
Quote:
Originally Posted by VXAce View Post
 

You just noticed?

That is the second time ever I used this AutoRip thingy :/


Hmmmm Bakemonogatari, Battlefield 4 or Bioinformatics HW?
What to do, what to do....

post #94103 of 157442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Hmmmm Bakemonogatari, Battlefield 4 or Bioinformatics HW?

What to do, what to do....

The latter of the three of course
post #94104 of 157442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Hmmmm Bakemonogatari, Battlefield 4 or Bioinformatics HW?

What exactly is bioinformatics?

post #94105 of 157442
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

What exactly is bioinformatics?

I imagine monte carlo simulations of stochastic biological processes. But probably also other things done on a computer that can prove useful for biology.
post #94106 of 157442
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

What exactly is bioinformatics?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bioinformatics
:3

Right now we are doing DNA sequencing stuff.
Programming Shotgun Sequencing things in Matlab.

Way more interesting than just "normal" informatics.

post #94107 of 157442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

What exactly is bioinformatics?

I imagine monte carlo simulations of stochastic biological processes. But probably also other things done on a computer that can prove useful for biology.

Uhh, what?

When I think of Monte Carlo, I think of:

and:

post #94108 of 157442
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Dear lord, what anime were you watching???

Outbreak Company ep5 ;)

post #94109 of 157442
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Uhh, what?
When I think of Monte Carlo, I think of:

Exactly.

Monte carlo simulation is just trying out a crapload of random numbers to establish (empirically) how a system works.
post #94110 of 157442

 

 

Dayum right I am

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge