Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6266

post #93976 of 132519
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

They had to kinda first do the AGE and BF first before they can go back into it again.
Yeah, I guess so. Like jgray91 said they'd probably done that to get more younger fans (to buy their models too?). I'm kinda curious what the next shonen-targeted Gundam series would be like though. I hope they don't create three kid-oriented series in a row! They should think about the older fans too! :O
post #93977 of 132519
Quote:
Originally Posted by hikari50 View Post


Yeah, I guess so. Like jgray91 said they'd probably done that to get more younger fans (to buy their models too?). I'm kinda curious what the next shonen-targeted Gundam series would be like though. I hope they don't create three kid-oriented series in a row! They should think about the older fans too! :O

 

Might just be my imagination but the mech design style has also been kind of stagnant for the 'kid' series. If they wanted to sell models they should make some cooler, unique designs!

post #93978 of 132519
Dang...I was going to try a Michelle Phan makeup thing, but didn't have time to apply it. >.>

I envy those people who have time to do makeup. XD
post #93979 of 132519

Oh look! People are trying to get candy. Sorry guys, I only have Vocaloids and anime on my computers, not money, so go find some candy else where.

post #93980 of 132519
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post
 

Here is my new toy.

 

A new amp?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VXAce View Post
 

Oh look! People are trying to get candy. Sorry guys, I only have Vocaloids and anime on my computers, not money, so go find some candy else where.

Lol, meanwhile I'm just sitting here with no trick-or-treaters and plenty of candy...

 

Happy Halloween! 

post #93981 of 132519
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Lol, meanwhile I'm just sitting here with no trick-or-treaters and plenty of candy...

 

Happy Halloween! 

Halloween... my "costume" was wearing a pair of shoes I don't wear a lot. Best costume idea ever. And no one noticed. :frown:

post #93982 of 132519
Quote:
Originally Posted by VXAce View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Lol, meanwhile I'm just sitting here with no trick-or-treaters and plenty of candy...

 

Happy Halloween! 

 

Halloween... my "costume" was wearing a pair of shoes I don't wear a lot. Best costume idea ever. And no one noticed. :frown:

Lol. I actually saw 2 different people dressed up as Kurisu...

post #93983 of 132519
I dressed up as an audiophool.

Skeleton shirt because I had to starve myself to death in order to save money; full-sized, dual entry thick-cabled, 2-inch thick earpads, 3.5 mm adaptor on top of a 6.3 mm terminated jack, totally portable Alpha Dog, and both an iPhone and iPod 5G for my sources.
post #93984 of 132519
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

I dressed up as an audiophool.

Skeleton shirt because I had to starve myself to death in order to save money; full-sized, dual entry thick-cabled, 2-inch thick earpads, 3.5 mm adaptor on top of a 6.3 mm terminated jack, totally portable Alpha Dog, and both an iPhone and iPod 5G for my sources.

Hahaha Nice!

post #93985 of 132519
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

I dressed up as an audiophool.

Skeleton shirt because I had to starve myself to death in order to save money; full-sized, dual entry thick-cabled, 2-inch thick earpads, 3.5 mm adaptor on top of a 6.3 mm terminated jack, totally portable Alpha Dog, and both an iPhone and iPod 5G for my sources.

Lmao nice. Too bad I don't have a portable power generator or I would've dressed up too and brought my Stax out.

post #93986 of 132519
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Enjoy some ghouliscious music instead:

 

The song's schiit.

 

You're schiit.

 

It's appalling how everyone's at home wallowing instead of getting drunk and having almost-intercourse on the dance floor with slutty females dressed in cat ears and panties.

What happened to the American way *grumblegrumble*

 

Merry Hallow's Eve, Happy Kwanzaa. 

post #93987 of 132519
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

A new amp?

 

Yeah, it's going to work with me to help drown out my neighbors at the office.

post #93988 of 132519

Maybe someone will like this.

 

post #93989 of 132519
Quote:
Originally Posted by hikari50 View Post


Yeah, I guess so. Like jgray91 said they'd probably done that to get more younger fans (to buy their models too?). I'm kinda curious what the next shonen-targeted Gundam series would be like though. I hope they don't create three kid-oriented series in a row! They should think about the older fans too! :O

 

I was the one who wrote all that about them getting younger fans..

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

I dressed up as an audiophool.

Skeleton shirt because I had to starve myself to death in order to save money; full-sized, dual entry thick-cabled, 2-inch thick earpads, 3.5 mm adaptor on top of a 6.3 mm terminated jack, totally portable Alpha Dog, and both an iPhone and iPod 5G for my sources.

...what does an audiophile look like to everyone else though?

post #93990 of 132519
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I was the one who wrote all that about them getting younger fans..

Okay -.- as jgray91 and bowei006 said. Haha.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge