or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6265

post #93961 of 157301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

And is it good at anything else beside being cute?

 

I found it to be pretty funny. The part I found really cute was the ED, and some parts of the actual episode. The "story" is pretty funny, and, yes, cute. But the ED is pure cute.

post #93962 of 157301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

 

 

You mean this new AKG?
Or this huge amp?
AKG is an Austrian company btw ^o^

 

The amp is from Meier Audio, it came with a "rechnung" (receipt, right?) and everything.

 

The newer AKG are like a month old.

post #93963 of 157301
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

I dressed up as an audiophool.

Skeleton shirt because I had to starve myself to death in order to save money; full-sized, dual entry thick-cabled, 2-inch thick earpads, 3.5 mm adaptor on top of a 6.3 mm terminated jack, totally portable Alpha Dog, and both an iPhone and iPod 5G for my sources.

...what does an audiophile look like to everyone else though?

Probably like a complete tool.

Just look at how massive these things are on one's head. >.>

^ Courtesy of Asr

 

^ If you want to know what the Alpha Dog's colour is like, just look at a bottle of XXX flavoured Vitamin Water and add sparkly sprinkles in it. XD

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

I dressed up as an audiophool.

Skeleton shirt because I had to starve myself to death in order to save money; full-sized, dual entry thick-cabled, 2-inch thick earpads, 3.5 mm adaptor on top of a 6.3 mm terminated jack, totally portable Alpha Dog, and both an iPhone and iPod 5G for my sources.

That sure is a unique costume! Nice :3

The most obscure costume I saw on the internetz was some dude dressing up as the Sharknado...

How does that even work? o.0


Edited by miceblue - 10/31/13 at 10:52pm
post #93964 of 157301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post

The amp is from Meier Audio, it came with a "rechnung" (receipt, right?) and everything.

The newer AKG are like a month old.

Ah right! The big C in the logo confused me :-P
Is that the Corda Jazz?

@micey
Please google sharknado costume...you won't regret it ^_^
post #93965 of 157301

That pic you took is HILARIOUS!

post #93966 of 157301
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

F you, even with streaming sites that directly support the studio you chose bootleg streaming site? **** you.

Streaming sites? Well there's your problem son. I hate streaming. I like to have it downloaded on my hard drive and just watch it like that.

Is it rational hate?
Nope.


Also, I really do not care about anything. I just see it's up on HS site and I download it -- nice and quick, just how I like it. I don't have the incentive to support anything at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Lol, meanwhile I'm just sitting here with no trick-or-treaters and plenty of candy...

I went to bed and then I realized 'Oh wait, it's Halloween right?'. I never understand people's deal with this thing. Maybe it just ain't as popular here in the Netherlands. Sure there are some kids dressed up here and there, and there are some decorations to be found, but the kids don't even come to my house since I life twenty meters off the street.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

...what does an audiophile look like to everyone else though?

Nothing? I don't think the layman has an image associated with a stereotypical audiophool. They just know audiophiles spent too much on their stereos and are all snobbish about it, which actually not really an unreasonable stereotype given the amount of people actually confirming to it around these parts.
post #93967 of 157301
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

^ If you want to know what the Alpha Dog's colour is like, just look at a bottle of XXX flavoured Vitamin Water and add sparkly sprinkles in it. XD

Vitamin Water is crazy expensive.
Don't what it's like in the US, but here they cost like €2 in the supermarket per half a liter. For that amount of money you could buy three liters of Coke. -_-
post #93968 of 157301
Quote:
Originally Posted by hikari50 View Post

Yeah, I guess so. Like jgray91 said they'd probably done that to get more younger fans (to buy their models too?). I'm kinda curious what the next shonen-targeted Gundam series would be like though. I hope they don't create three kid-oriented series in a row! They should think about the older fans too! :O

They are thinking about their older fans: Gundam Unicorn. At the same time, they are ensuring the future of their older fans by fishing in younger fans first so that they have more money to cater to older fans.
post #93969 of 157301
https://www.daisuki.net/movies/seriesdetail/t

It has German subs.

Not supporting the industry = no more anime eventually. End of story.
post #93970 of 157301
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

https://www.daisuki.net/movies/seriesdetail/t

It has German subs.

Not supporting the industry = no more anime eventually. End of story.

#notlying


post #93971 of 157301
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

https://www.daisuki.net/movies/seriesdetail/t

It has German subs.

Not supporting the industry = no more anime eventually. End of story.

I'll use the age-old argument: I'm one person. One person doesn't matter. Whether or not I support it or not has infinitesimal effect on the whole of things. I don't vote, I don't give money to charity and I don't sign petitions.

Does that make me a dick? Yes.
Do I care? Nope.
post #93972 of 157301
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

They are thinking about their older fans: Gundam Unicorn. At the same time, they are ensuring the future of their older fans by fishing in younger fans first so that they have more money to cater to older fans.

Yes, I can see that but I doubt that Gundam fans can bear with 7 OVA episodes over 4 years XD
post #93973 of 157301

RIP.

post #93974 of 157301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Vitamin Water is crazy expensive.
Don't what it's like in the US, but here they cost like €2 in the supermarket per half a liter. For that amount of money you could buy three liters of Coke. -_-

Vitamin Water is the socially accepted way to drink Kool Aid.
Overpriced Kool Aid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

https://www.daisuki.net/movies/seriesdetail/t

It has German subs.

Not supporting the industry = no more anime eventually. End of story.

Thanks!
When I get home I'll check if I really can watch streams there...German subs doesn't necessarily mean anything because people in Switzerland and Austria also speak German.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post

RIP.

Noooo don't die kalbee-sama!
post #93975 of 157301
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

When I get home I'll check if I really can watch streams there...German subs doesn't necessarily mean anything because people in Switzerland and Austria also speak German.

When in the German speaking part of Switzerland I'm always amazed at how little I understand of what they're saying.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge