I need to get my hands on the OP and ED or Kyoukai no Kanata. Freaking amazing.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Introduction: There seems to be quite a bit of discussion and disagreements regarding HIFIMAN’s (HFM) newest headphone, the HE400S. Some have praised the HE400S as being a giant slayer while other...
Brainwavz needs no introduction. They have been in the IEM market long enough that they have made a name for themselves, especially in the bang-for-bucks section. The S5 has been in the market for...
I would like to start by saying thank you to Penon Audio for letting me check out the SHOZY Lancea. The Lacea was sent to me in exchange for my honest opinion of it. The SHOZY Lancea is available...
Fidelio X2 is a really nice headphone at this price point. I paid only 190 USD for a new pair and cannot be more happy with the purchase. X2 sounds very open and has an airy soundstage. Still the...
At the time this review was written the Cayin C5DAC was on sale at Penon Audio for $215.00 USD. Here is a link to their...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6263
Gear mentioned in this thread:
This is a VERY interesting post on Gundam Seed/Destiny and what REALLY happened(possibly) along with why and the reasons for a few things. All Gundam fans need to read.
They had to kinda first do the AGE and BF first before they can go back into it again.
I would have warned you, but then you might not have felt so warm when she shows her love for Alkaline batteries.
Here is my new toy.
F you, even with streaming sites that directly support the studio you chose bootleg streaming site? **** you.
lolelitist. They need the kids to turn into new Gundam fans so that they can make more series unlike 00, SEED, and more like Zeta and those kinds. **** 00, SEED.
Haha, such a good show (show?). Neko-Monochrome = ultimate win.
Though I probably like her so much cause she's so similar to Miku. XD I can see people that have no clue what they are talking about mixing up the two.
Yeah, I guess so. Like jgray91 said they'd probably done that to get more younger fans (to buy their models too?). I'm kinda curious what the next shonen-targeted Gundam series would be like though. I hope they don't create three kid-oriented series in a row! They should think about the older fans too! :O
Might just be my imagination but the mech design style has also been kind of stagnant for the 'kid' series. If they wanted to sell models they should make some cooler, unique designs!
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New Member Introductions thread 8 seconds ago
- › HD 558 w/ 2 Cables (One Aftermarket) 38 seconds ago
- › Ultrasone HFI 780 1 minute ago
- › Clash of the not-quite Titans! (ATH-M50X vs DT770 vs DT250 vs... 1 minute ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.3 - July 2, 2015 1 minute ago
- › NocturnaL Audio Custom Headphone Cables 1 minute ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo TT High End DAC Amp Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 5 minutes ago
- › New IEM's for around $100-150 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Hisoundfi
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2