I need to get my hands on the OP and ED or Kyoukai no Kanata. Freaking amazing.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
This is my second round with these "holy grail" of headphones. First time around I was just laughing at it's meager power capability. The sound was good, but not mind blowing. Zero sub bass...
First of all, I’d like to thank iBasso for sending me a review sample of the D14. iBasso have really established themselves as a big name in portable audio devices and after reviewing both their...
Introduction: The whole reason I purchased these was because of jekostas review of the Bette 8MM 1+1 Hybrid: The 10MM version is going to mirror a lot of the 8MM, though I do not have the...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6263
Gear mentioned in this thread:
This is a VERY interesting post on Gundam Seed/Destiny and what REALLY happened(possibly) along with why and the reasons for a few things. All Gundam fans need to read.
They had to kinda first do the AGE and BF first before they can go back into it again.
I would have warned you, but then you might not have felt so warm when she shows her love for Alkaline batteries.
Here is my new toy.
F you, even with streaming sites that directly support the studio you chose bootleg streaming site? **** you.
lolelitist. They need the kids to turn into new Gundam fans so that they can make more series unlike 00, SEED, and more like Zeta and those kinds. **** 00, SEED.
Haha, such a good show (show?). Neko-Monochrome = ultimate win.
Though I probably like her so much cause she's so similar to Miku. XD I can see people that have no clue what they are talking about mixing up the two.
Yeah, I guess so. Like jgray91 said they'd probably done that to get more younger fans (to buy their models too?). I'm kinda curious what the next shonen-targeted Gundam series would be like though. I hope they don't create three kid-oriented series in a row! They should think about the older fans too! :O
Might just be my imagination but the mech design style has also been kind of stagnant for the 'kid' series. If they wanted to sell models they should make some cooler, unique designs!
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 40 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 44 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 1 minute ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 4 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 339 IEMs compared (FLC Technology FLC 8 added... 6 minutes ago
- › Review- VPI Nomad Turntable 7 minutes ago
- › Review of Meier Audio Corda JAZZ with ƒƒ-technology upgrade 9 minutes ago
- › Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones... 10 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW]: Rhapsodio RD3: Dynamic Driver In-Ear Monitor 10 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3