Not yet at least.... it's more like they setup a running gag.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
I've had Mentor for nearly a month before selling it and JH16fp (first deciding to sell Mentor, then putting it on hold, then selling JH, then finally selling Mentor) and thought I'd share my...
When my 2 year old DBA02 mkii's lost left channel signal strength, I needed a replacement, pronto. I took note of some good sounding <$100 IEMs from |joker|'s list and headed off to the nearest...
When it comes to Edifier, they are best known for their desktop PC speaker range and acquiring the prestigious electrostatic headphone company Stax. But just because they now own Stax doesn’t mean...
Remember Edifier? The company that now owns Stax? I recently covered their e10 Exclaim desktop speakers and found them rather impressive for just $99. While making a nice budget speaker is...
This is my first review, so please bear with me if I'm not particularly clear. 1) This is a headphones that takes time to appreciate 2) 1/2 star for the sound quality, 4&1/2 star for getting...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6258post #93856 of 10709210/30/13 at 9:09pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #93857 of 10709210/30/13 at 9:13pmQuote:
Lol. You've never watched Infinite Stratos? Watch season 1. The MC is 10 times worse.post #93858 of 10709210/30/13 at 9:17pmpost #93859 of 10709210/30/13 at 9:18pmQuote:
Yes! I agree! The girls are directly asking him for a date with them and he doesn't know that they're interested in him!post #93860 of 10709210/30/13 at 9:50pmpost #93861 of 10709210/30/13 at 10:14pmQuote:
what kind of site is it?post #93862 of 10709210/30/13 at 10:18pmpost #93863 of 10709210/30/13 at 10:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by VXAceQuote:
Nah no port to iOS as far I know, I was talking about the port to Android. Which works surprisingly well. I played the Hanako route on Pc and the rest on Android. Oh yeah, Hanako is one of the girls in KS.
Wait, the Android port is real? I thought 4Ssmth didn't allow it? If it is real, link to download it please. Would like to have another go with Rin for old time's sake.Quote:Originally Posted by VXAceQuote:Yet to watch the second season or the movie. I started because of the OP and ED, lol. I just haven't gotten around to the rest.
Head-fi needs an app for iOS and Android, Chrome lags like crazy on this thing.
Don't use Chrome lol. I've changed to using Firefox since it's way more consistent than Chrome, for almost everything Head-fi.
Edited by jgray91 - 10/30/13 at 10:23pmpost #93864 of 10709210/30/13 at 10:20pmpost #93865 of 10709210/30/13 at 10:20pmpost #93866 of 10709210/30/13 at 10:24pmpost #93867 of 10709210/30/13 at 10:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by kalbee
I am serious about the washroom/toilet ghost almost 100% always called Hanako though.
Then again Hanako used to be a super common name, kind of on the level of Barbara (a.k.a. Barbie) except that Hanako is probably still more widely used than Barbara for girls our generation.
Damn... Why the hell would anyone still name their kids that then? O.oQuote:
Thanks for proving the hosting Borisu!!!Quote:
See bolded content.
@b1o2r3i4s5: What's the link?post #93868 of 10709210/30/13 at 10:36pmpost #93869 of 10709210/30/13 at 10:43pmQuote:
Let the cynicism consume you. Embrace it. Throw away that want of watching harem. Be a crotchety old man dissing mainstream anime. Become like me.
Finally finished ServantXService. Most fun romcom I've seen in a long time that doesn't involve Yuji McBricksforbrains and stupid stereotype female dogs with stupid anime stereotypes. This one is actually funny for 98% of the time, and the comedy isn't the usual worse-than-worst slapstick. But the ending took the normal non-committed "everything is the same" ending. Pissed me off.
But overall, 8/10, would watch again.post #93870 of 10709210/30/13 at 10:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5
Quote:Originally Posted by mechgamer123
@b1o2r3i4s5: What's the link?
Still waiting for chase's reply for a DDNS, It's on a dynamic IP right now.
Want me to text him?
Thanks again to Exe for the E07K and silver LOD!!!
Fits my UE airplane adapter perfectly!
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 9 seconds ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 311 IEMs compared (HiSoundAudio BA100 added... 26 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 26 seconds ago
- › WORST headphone you ever heard? 45 seconds ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 1 minute ago
- › Q701 appreciation thread 1 minute ago
- › MEIER CORDA CLASSIC - NEW! 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX50 *Mint from USA* 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K340 and perfect amplifying solution 2 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude