or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6246

post #93676 of 157395
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Dear god...

Didn't you recommend me this manga, telling me it was borderline H? This looks like more than that... >.>

 

Lol yeah, it's hard to try and find wallpapers that are big enough to fit on a reteyenuh sized device, especially in portrait.

 


 

Yay, finally hit quad HS! :D

Congrats!

 

It's not that very H'y

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


You're now officially slightly more than a fifth panda.

:(

post #93677 of 157395
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Woah, now that's a scary thought! blink.gif

Would you rather be two thirds math obsessed nihilist?
post #93678 of 157395
post #93679 of 157395

Oh and also....what were Steams business sales strategy persons thinking?!
A sale at the END of the month?!
Sure, it's a Halloween sale but....that is just dumb IMO.

post #93680 of 157395
Quote:

donut
Donut
DONUT

Approved.
post #93681 of 157395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Oh and also....what were Steams business sales strategy persons thinking?!

A sale at the END of the month?!

Sure, it's a Halloween sale but....that is just dumb IMO.

Dutch students get all their money from the government on the 24th of the month. So here the last week of the month is the week where we feel richest.

I know quite a few people who have had to survive of charity of friends when it came to food the last couple days before the study grant comes in due to a steam sale.
Edited by Tilpo - 10/29/13 at 2:22pm
post #93682 of 157395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

I know quite a few people who have had to survive of charity of friends when it came to food the last couple days before the study grant comes in due to a steam sale.

That does not surprise me :D
Steam sales are just too tempting.



Okaaaay....that is one way to use Hatsune Miku software!

The song is really nothing special, but the video won some kind of big contest in Japan.

post #93683 of 157395
Whew. Interesting models... definitely didn't look MMD though but had the feeling of it. Nice video, terrible song, at least to me.
post #93684 of 157395
I've been watching Kaiba this week. If you feel like being really really confused by an anime, you might want to check it out @_@
post #93685 of 157395
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Dear god...

Didn't you recommend me this manga, telling me it was borderline H? This looks like more than that... >.>

 

Lol yeah, it's hard to try and find wallpapers that are big enough to fit on a reteyenuh sized device, especially in portrait.

 


 

Yay, finally hit quad HS! :D

Congrats!

 

It's not that very H'y

True, not compared to the massive dump desudesu made yesterday at least...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Woah, now that's a scary thought! blink.gif

Would you rather be two thirds math obsessed nihilist?

Wah, an even scarier thought! :eek:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

I know quite a few people who have had to survive of charity of friends when it came to food the last couple days before the study grant comes in due to a steam sale.

That does not surprise me :D
Steam sales are just too tempting.



Okaaaay....that is one way to use Hatsune Miku software!

The song is really nothing special, but the video won some kind of big contest in Japan.

Lol, they have this album at the Kinokuniya bookstore if I'm not mistaken. It has a parental advisory sticker on it, lulz.

 

Beautiful song:

post #93686 of 157395

It feels weird to admit it but...I kind of like nano.RIPE.
Even maybe liking them enough to put one of their albums on my DX50.
That is a pretty big honor!
Normally I don't listen to this kind of music AT ALL. Strange.


(why am I even posting this here...you all mos likely know this song)


There is a Gundam called Tequila Gundam and it's wearing a Sombrero?!
Woooooow. I knew that there are some ridiculous Gundam models, but this is just...wow.
Is there also a Negro Gundam that likes to eat chicken and watermelon?

post #93687 of 157395
Nano the artist that is Japanese American and sang the Op for Arpeggio of Blue steel? That one?
post #93688 of 157395
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Nano the artist that is Japanese American and sang the Op for Arpeggio of Blue steel? That one?

Wut?
This one:

post #93689 of 157395

nano.RIPE is awesome. Sankarea OP was god status. So were the Hanairo OPs. 

post #93690 of 157395
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Nano the artist that is Japanese American and sang the Op for Arpeggio of Blue steel? That one?

Nano is another person, what I know her best for is the covers she did for vocaloid songs. And yes, she did the Blue Steel OP.

 

Edit: Random stuff.


Edited by VXAce - 10/29/13 at 4:34pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge