Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6233

post #93481 of 149739
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Is that ink bottle or cologne?

I do not wear cologne, hence it has to be the former of the two.
post #93482 of 149739
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Yeah I saw the article about that. 

 

Not sure what to think or if I should care. If it works out, it works out :/

 

However if this works out, oh gosh :). It may force some DAP companies to use better amps(even if more power) as a way to make the music loud enough since it will be reduce well beneath the noise floor at that point.

Hehe, that might be fun!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Rikka from Chuunibyou is like Kuroneko...with a even worse case of autism ^o^
I like this anime! Nothing groundbreaking but still a lot of fun.
And the ED is the sh*t!

Heh, yeah! Reminds me of the K-ON! ED.

 

Just watched LB! episode 4

hypehypehypehypehypehypehypehype 10/10 so far

 

Also listened to Claris' new CD for the 3rd madoka movie... meh.

post #93483 of 149739

Studying for U.S Govt class is like studying what anime is for me. Oh god, its so mundane

post #93484 of 149739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Rikka from Chuunibyou is like Kuroneko...with a even worse case of autism ^o^

I like this anime! Nothing groundbreaking but still a lot of fun.

And the ED is the sh*t!

Chuunibyou was pretty good, although I hated dekomori. Some scenes were hilarious, others made me cringe. I guess it depends on what mood you watch it in.

The ED is not that bad. Not really special, but I'd say at least above average among all the anime I have watched.
Edited by Tilpo - 10/27/13 at 3:07pm
post #93485 of 149739
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Studying for U.S Govt class is like studying what anime is for me. Oh god, its so mundane

What does that even mean.
post #93486 of 149739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Rikka from Chuunibyou is like Kuroneko...with a even worse case of autism ^o^
I like this anime! Nothing groundbreaking but still a lot of fun.
And the ED is the sh*t!

 

 

Fun is he name of the game. I see no reason to review an anime to the Nth degree like its supposed to be art. Sure some of it is pretty moving, but to expect that out of every show is unfair.

post #93487 of 149739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


What does that even mean.

Reading my book on U.S govt is like reading a book teaching me what manga is and the types of genres that are common etc.

 

It's mundane but has to be done as the tests grade on specific stuff inside the book about specific terminology that is easilly guessable but still requires preperation upon

post #93488 of 149739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


I do not wear cologne, hence it has to be the former of the two.

Same goes for me.
I only use deodorant.
French shower ftw! (that term sounds super not politicaly correct)
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Just watched LB! episode 4

hypehypehypehypehypehypehypehype 10/10 so far

Little Busters?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


Chuunibyou was pretty good, although I hated dekomori. Some scenes were hilarious, others made me cringe. I guess it depends on what mood you watch it in.

The ED is not that bad. Not really special, but I'd say at least above average among all the anime I have watched.

Oh there sure is some cringing involved :)
Dekomori did not make an appearance so far but I can kind of already guess what kind of character she is....

post #93489 of 149739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

"It's 0.001% full!" - The optimist.



I know what this used to hold!

post #93490 of 149739

Here is a nice little prank for you (only works on stupid people):

Just tell someone that the tabwater is infested with Dihydrogenmonoxid and see how the person reacts ;)

post #93491 of 149739

You mean tapwater?

post #93492 of 149739
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

You mean tapwater?

:rolleyes:
Me no english.

post #93493 of 149739

 

TABwater ?

post #93494 of 149739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post
 

 

TABwater ?

I guess the prank works with that stuff too :|
(I don't even know what that is...it's a product of the Coca Cola company so it most likely involves a lot of sugar and artifical shenanigans)

post #93495 of 149739

Random signature edit, lol. I guess it isn't that dunny if you don't speak Polish, or any language similar enough to sound funny (this is Slovak, IIRC).


Edited by Accoun - 10/27/13 at 4:27pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge