Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6217

post #93241 of 149785
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Lol.

 

So wait, are they relatively flat? Or are they more V-shaped? Is the bass lacking any frequencies, or is it just relatively flat?

 

In other words, the build is just a bit fatter DBA-02 shell? Meh. I always found those a bit hard to get out of your ears if you got any oil on your hands or the shells...

I would personally say that they are relatively flat. Not neutral but relatively flat. The bass frequencies are there and are represented with good detail but not pronounced enough to call it neutral.

 

I have no idea, never had the DBA's sorry :(

post #93242 of 149785
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Teh Just bought kinda refered to a few days ago yeah :)

 

And as for the TBA

 

I posted this on reddit 

Saw your post on reddit. I kinda avoid the headphones section now. Too many redditards.

 

You should get the FA-3 for a comparison. See how their BA IEMs compare to their Dynamics.


Edited by Tangster - 10/24/13 at 7:24pm
post #93243 of 149785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post
 

Saw your post on reddit. I kinda avoid the headphones section now. Too many redditards.

 

You should get the FA-3 for a comparison. See how their BA IEMs compare to their Dynamics.

How did you see my post on Reddit if you avoid /r/headphones?

 

IEM's vs full sizes?

post #93244 of 149785
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

How did you see my post on Reddit if you avoid /r/headphones?

 

IEM's vs full sizes?

I avoid posting or reading most of the time. I still glance. Saw your name and triple BA.

 

The FA-3 is their triple driver dynamic IEM. 

post #93245 of 149785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post
 

I avoid posting or reading most of the time. I still glance. Saw your name and triple BA.

 

The FA-3 is their triple driver dynamic IEM. 

No it's not

 

People confuse Fischer Audio with Fischer so so much.

 

It even happens to be that for some weird reason they use VERY similar denoting of models and are in the niche audio business.

 

How did you spot my name that close if you only glance every now and then.

post #93246 of 149785

@  Golden Time 4

 

I knew it

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Their unorthodox way of presenting Linda made me very suspicious. Dayum...

It's a whole triangle now

The scene cuts are very awkward but I like this better than them focusing on every school drama rather than actual story.

 

How fast they are moving through everything is making me very hopefuly that this will be an excellent Romcom.

post #93247 of 149785

@ Valvruave ep 15

opening 30 seconds of this episode =

post #93248 of 149785
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

How did you spot my name that close if you only glance every now and then.

Today happened to be a reddit day. I was submitting to /r/penmanshipporn and checked /r/headphones while I was on.

post #93249 of 149785

That's my cat. No one else can use that but me.

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

post #93250 of 149785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangster View Post
 

Today happened to be a reddit day. I was submitting to /r/penmanshipporn and checked /r/headphones while I was on.

Reddit day is every day for me

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post
 

That's my cat. No one else can use that but me.

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

My catzzz now.

 

Something something about the rear end of your cat

post #93251 of 149785
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post
 

That's my cat. No one else can use that but me.

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Nice

post #93252 of 149785

Just watched Magical Mirai 2013... that was an awesome concert. Now I should finish Kansai 2013, shouldn't waste the 85 GB it's taking up on my HDDs.

post #93253 of 149785

Who was in the concert?

post #93254 of 149785

Happy international Pasta Day!

post #93255 of 149785
 
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Who was in the concert?

 

It's another one of those Vocaloid concerts, I need to catch up on it too.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge