Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
First I’d like to thank HiFiMAN for sending me their new HM-700 DAP and RE-400B (balanced version of the RE-400) bundle for me to review. I have always wondered about the balanced players that...
Foreword Chinese/HK headphone manufacturer Astrotec is known for its value-priced products (beginning with their lauded AM90), and they've stuck to their guns by pricing the AX35 (and its near...
When I bought these headphones about 2 months ago, I didn't expect much and I bought them without trying them out. It was an impulse buy to be honest, they were on a considerable discount and I...
I have had these now for a few months. I heard they had a very bass orientated sound but not so much that it ruins everything else. When i first purchased these i was a bit confused as to why they...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6203post #93031 of 11097910/21/13 at 1:12pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #93032 of 11097910/21/13 at 1:19pmQuote:I did do it in biology class, but this time it was for a tissue culture class since we were isolating stem cell/fibroblasts from the embryo.Originally Posted by Tom Yum GoongQuote:Okay!
Biology class or what?
I got to play with the entrails of dead people multiple times ^o^
Weird at first...
First day of university after almost three months of....nothing and I already feel like quitting.
They went above and beyond with the requirements to get accepted to the Math 2 exam.
I have to do at least twice as much math homework compared to last semester! And some stupid e-tests on top.
If I **** up even one of these e-tests, i get kicked out of the university.
E-tests? Are those timed tests online? That sounds scary...post #93033 of 11097910/21/13 at 1:36pmQuote:
Tissue culture class sounds so cool :(
Stem cells are the sh*t! I get to do DNA sequenzing and allignment this semester (granted that I don't get kicked out before we get to this topic)
That is exactly what they are. Timed online math tests that I have to do alone at home in front of my PC.
Did I ever mention that there is no subject that I'm worse at than in math?
I might get a friend of mine (who is a lot better at math than me) to come to my home when one of these tests is due and go through it with me.post #93034 of 11097910/21/13 at 1:42pm
My god @b1o2r3i4s5... if you thought the SaiKano anime was a masterpiece wait until you read the manga. The anime ending is positively neutered compared to the manga. I thought I was wasting my time reading the manga play out everything shown in the anime... then I got to the last chapter and it's like a whole extra 6 episodes' worth chock-full of emotion.
One other thing... I read two Chinese and one English subs of this manga and they can almost never agree on what a panel says. I get a bit in this translation and a bit in that translation--it's as though the original Japanese writing is too deep to be conveyed in 3 translation passes How much Japanese can you read?
Anyway, this is a MUST READ for everybody.
PS. It made me miss my bedtime by 4 hours and now that I've finished it I still can't sleep...
Edited by Joe Bloggs - 10/21/13 at 1:57pmpost #93035 of 11097910/21/13 at 1:52pm
Oh hello there!
I almost did not notice you because your avatar looks so similar to borisus :D
(Which does not mean that I skip over any posts here! Only over the ones with too much coding/math talk).post #93036 of 11097910/21/13 at 1:56pmpost #93037 of 11097910/21/13 at 2:00pmQuote:
Lol, I had to watch the anime first too.
Heck, watch it all, anime, manga, OVA and live action I've yet to do the last two and fully intend to watch them toopost #93038 of 11097910/21/13 at 2:08pmQuote:
Well I started watching it when it had about 7 episodes out.
Loved how the show was real-life plausible. How you see people work hard in it. And succeed.
Great stuff really, though it's extremely long and kind of hard to recommend to people merely because it's already almost 80 episodes in and not quite sure how long it'll continue. The manga isn't complete either.
Just like how people won't get me started on One Piece. Too much to catch up.post #93039 of 11097910/21/13 at 2:13pmpost #93040 of 11097910/21/13 at 2:17pmpost #93041 of 11097910/21/13 at 2:19pmQuote:
I watched haruhi in the order it was aired. That show is so random it really doesn't matter.post #93042 of 11097910/21/13 at 2:34pmpost #93043 of 11097910/21/13 at 2:44pmpost #93044 of 11097910/21/13 at 2:46pmQuote:
Feels very nice, but not very heavy either. Almost similar to iPhone in the sense that it looks great and looks like it will feel heavy and everything but doesn't.post #93045 of 11097910/21/13 at 3:06pm
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › DITA - The Answer (Truth Edition). 31 seconds ago
- › Brief Odac impressions 38 seconds ago
- › Official 8th Annual ChiUniFi - June 21, 2014 49 seconds ago
- › Hello 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Design. LATEST Specifications just added.... 1 minute ago
- › The JVC HA-S680 - S400's and S500's big brother is here! 1 minute ago
- › The Basshead Club 1 minute ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 1 minute ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 2 minutes ago
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob