Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jlab Epic, Don't blow this off if you like Sony MH1 or MH1C Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6203
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Biology class or what?
I got to play with the entrails of dead people multiple times ^o^
Weird at first...
First day of university after almost three months of....nothing and I already feel like quitting.
They went above and beyond with the requirements to get accepted to the Math 2 exam.
I have to do at least twice as much math homework compared to last semester! And some stupid e-tests on top.
If I **** up even one of these e-tests, i get kicked out of the university.
E-tests? Are those timed tests online? That sounds scary...
Tissue culture class sounds so cool :(
Stem cells are the sh*t! I get to do DNA sequenzing and allignment this semester (granted that I don't get kicked out before we get to this topic)
That is exactly what they are. Timed online math tests that I have to do alone at home in front of my PC.
Did I ever mention that there is no subject that I'm worse at than in math?
I might get a friend of mine (who is a lot better at math than me) to come to my home when one of these tests is due and go through it with me.
My god @b1o2r3i4s5... if you thought the SaiKano anime was a masterpiece wait until you read the manga. The anime ending is positively neutered compared to the manga. I thought I was wasting my time reading the manga play out everything shown in the anime... then I got to the last chapter and it's like a whole extra 6 episodes' worth chock-full of emotion.
One other thing... I read two Chinese and one English subs of this manga and they can almost never agree on what a panel says. I get a bit in this translation and a bit in that translation--it's as though the original Japanese writing is too deep to be conveyed in 3 translation passes How much Japanese can you read?
Anyway, this is a MUST READ for everybody.
PS. It made me miss my bedtime by 4 hours and now that I've finished it I still can't sleep...
Edited by Joe Bloggs - 10/21/13 at 1:57pm
Oh hello there!
I almost did not notice you because your avatar looks so similar to borisus :D
(Which does not mean that I skip over any posts here! Only over the ones with too much coding/math talk).
I already downloaded Saikano anime and now you tell me that manga is better?
Math exam tomorrow
Lol, I had to watch the anime first too.
Heck, watch it all, anime, manga, OVA and live action I've yet to do the last two and fully intend to watch them too
Well I started watching it when it had about 7 episodes out.
Loved how the show was real-life plausible. How you see people work hard in it. And succeed.
Great stuff really, though it's extremely long and kind of hard to recommend to people merely because it's already almost 80 episodes in and not quite sure how long it'll continue. The manga isn't complete either.
Just like how people won't get me started on One Piece. Too much to catch up.
I watched haruhi in the order it was aired. That show is so random it really doesn't matter.
Feels very nice, but not very heavy either. Almost similar to iPhone in the sense that it looks great and looks like it will feel heavy and everything but doesn't.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 19 seconds ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 51 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › UK 2015 Head-Fi Meet (Cambridge - Saturday 25th April) 1 minute ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 1 minute ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › Closed, $200-$300, Similar to HD580/600 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Moon Nēo 430HA Reference Headphone Amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › EarWerkz Supra by moedawg140
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)