Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
First, I’d like to thank Audrey and the folks at Brainwavz and MP4 Nation for providing a sample of the S5 for review. It was late last month when I received a message from the folks at...
help!! I'm fallling!!!!!!!(photoshop lvl expert) For any Sony DAPs, the letter goes for a kind/category of DAP. The first numbers for the model and the last number is always for the onboard...
Background and listening experience: I bought these as a complementary headphone for my ZMF Vibros. I wanted something open and I've been curious about Audio Technica for a while. In the past, I've...
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6203
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Biology class or what?
I got to play with the entrails of dead people multiple times ^o^
Weird at first...
First day of university after almost three months of....nothing and I already feel like quitting.
They went above and beyond with the requirements to get accepted to the Math 2 exam.
I have to do at least twice as much math homework compared to last semester! And some stupid e-tests on top.
If I **** up even one of these e-tests, i get kicked out of the university.
E-tests? Are those timed tests online? That sounds scary...
Tissue culture class sounds so cool :(
Stem cells are the sh*t! I get to do DNA sequenzing and allignment this semester (granted that I don't get kicked out before we get to this topic)
That is exactly what they are. Timed online math tests that I have to do alone at home in front of my PC.
Did I ever mention that there is no subject that I'm worse at than in math?
I might get a friend of mine (who is a lot better at math than me) to come to my home when one of these tests is due and go through it with me.
My god @b1o2r3i4s5... if you thought the SaiKano anime was a masterpiece wait until you read the manga. The anime ending is positively neutered compared to the manga. I thought I was wasting my time reading the manga play out everything shown in the anime... then I got to the last chapter and it's like a whole extra 6 episodes' worth chock-full of emotion.
One other thing... I read two Chinese and one English subs of this manga and they can almost never agree on what a panel says. I get a bit in this translation and a bit in that translation--it's as though the original Japanese writing is too deep to be conveyed in 3 translation passes How much Japanese can you read?
Anyway, this is a MUST READ for everybody.
PS. It made me miss my bedtime by 4 hours and now that I've finished it I still can't sleep...
Edited by Joe Bloggs - 10/21/13 at 1:57pm
Oh hello there!
I almost did not notice you because your avatar looks so similar to borisus :D
(Which does not mean that I skip over any posts here! Only over the ones with too much coding/math talk).
Lol, I had to watch the anime first too.
Heck, watch it all, anime, manga, OVA and live action I've yet to do the last two and fully intend to watch them too
Well I started watching it when it had about 7 episodes out.
Loved how the show was real-life plausible. How you see people work hard in it. And succeed.
Great stuff really, though it's extremely long and kind of hard to recommend to people merely because it's already almost 80 episodes in and not quite sure how long it'll continue. The manga isn't complete either.
Just like how people won't get me started on One Piece. Too much to catch up.
I watched haruhi in the order it was aired. That show is so random it really doesn't matter.
Feels very nice, but not very heavy either. Almost similar to iPhone in the sense that it looks great and looks like it will feel heavy and everything but doesn't.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Astell & Kern AK 100 Mk2 8 seconds ago
- › Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7) 10 seconds ago
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 30 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made... 1 minute ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Marantz NA6005 - 599 EUR - Feb 2015 release 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)