Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jlab Epic, Don't blow this off if you like Sony MH1 or MH1C Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/10/14
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Today I got this MP3 player but I am debating to keep it or not because the button layout is horrible. Also, the user interface is choppy with FLAC files. There is a noticable lag when choosing...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
Here we go again. It seems like every other review I've done lately has been on some product from this up-and-coming company that is making a name for itself. Luckily for us, this IEM from...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6203
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Biology class or what?
I got to play with the entrails of dead people multiple times ^o^
Weird at first...
First day of university after almost three months of....nothing and I already feel like quitting.
They went above and beyond with the requirements to get accepted to the Math 2 exam.
I have to do at least twice as much math homework compared to last semester! And some stupid e-tests on top.
If I **** up even one of these e-tests, i get kicked out of the university.
E-tests? Are those timed tests online? That sounds scary...
Tissue culture class sounds so cool :(
Stem cells are the sh*t! I get to do DNA sequenzing and allignment this semester (granted that I don't get kicked out before we get to this topic)
That is exactly what they are. Timed online math tests that I have to do alone at home in front of my PC.
Did I ever mention that there is no subject that I'm worse at than in math?
I might get a friend of mine (who is a lot better at math than me) to come to my home when one of these tests is due and go through it with me.
My god @b1o2r3i4s5... if you thought the SaiKano anime was a masterpiece wait until you read the manga. The anime ending is positively neutered compared to the manga. I thought I was wasting my time reading the manga play out everything shown in the anime... then I got to the last chapter and it's like a whole extra 6 episodes' worth chock-full of emotion.
One other thing... I read two Chinese and one English subs of this manga and they can almost never agree on what a panel says. I get a bit in this translation and a bit in that translation--it's as though the original Japanese writing is too deep to be conveyed in 3 translation passes How much Japanese can you read?
Anyway, this is a MUST READ for everybody.
PS. It made me miss my bedtime by 4 hours and now that I've finished it I still can't sleep...
Edited by Joe Bloggs - 10/21/13 at 1:57pm
Oh hello there!
I almost did not notice you because your avatar looks so similar to borisus :D
(Which does not mean that I skip over any posts here! Only over the ones with too much coding/math talk).
I already downloaded Saikano anime and now you tell me that manga is better?
Math exam tomorrow
Lol, I had to watch the anime first too.
Heck, watch it all, anime, manga, OVA and live action I've yet to do the last two and fully intend to watch them too
Well I started watching it when it had about 7 episodes out.
Loved how the show was real-life plausible. How you see people work hard in it. And succeed.
Great stuff really, though it's extremely long and kind of hard to recommend to people merely because it's already almost 80 episodes in and not quite sure how long it'll continue. The manga isn't complete either.
Just like how people won't get me started on One Piece. Too much to catch up.
I watched haruhi in the order it was aired. That show is so random it really doesn't matter.
Feels very nice, but not very heavy either. Almost similar to iPhone in the sense that it looks great and looks like it will feel heavy and everything but doesn't.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Official New York Spring Meet Sat May 2nd 2015 38 seconds ago
- › Shure 215 vs hifiman re400 49 seconds ago
- › How is "tube sound" even audible in modern headphone amps? 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Modi USB DAC 2 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation +... 3 minutes ago
- › EQ cure all? 3 minutes ago
- › Logitech UE6000 3 minutes ago
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ALTONE 200 Like New!!! 4 minutes ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 4 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)