Ooh that's awesome. I need to make a Microsoft account to use Windows 8.1, and then I can disconnect that account from Windows 8.1 to use local accounts. Excellent Micro$oft logic there.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
I've received Concero HP from Ressonsense Labs for writing review in russian, but I want to share my thoughts with Head-Fi. As usual, I'll be somewhat brief, as I'm not so good in English, but I...
I’d like to thank John Seaber and the folks at JDS Labs for the C5D loaner unit. Accessories The C5D ships with a 1.5 foot USB mini-B cable, a set of four rubber stick-on feet and an...
This is a review of the upcoming FiiO X1 digital audio player (DAP). Until my first experience with X5, a little over half a year ago, I used to refer to all dedicated audio players as "mp3"...
It's annoying because I didn't read the manual so I naturally fitted the SE215's wrong, and then looked at videos and found the right fit. The SE215 lack bass with the foam tips, so I put on the...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6188
Gear mentioned in this thread:
@Tom Yum Goong
Someone posted this on Facebook. Wut.
Is this truly the level of German in pokemon games?
Okay it only took me 15 minutes to find her :D
No idea where this screenshot is coming from but she is actually saying something slightly different in my game:
"Mein Pokemon im Pokeball, und ich so auf der Bank"
Okay, this makes a bit more sense.
It's not Shakespeare, by any means, but I've seen worse.
After all, it's a kids game :)
No need for super complicated language.
(No, this sentence is luckily not really representative for the german translation)
Would be interesting to know what she is saying in the english version.
I would have joined you, if I would not have been busy experiencing (not playing) The Stanley Parabel.
Nothing like I've ever played before.
You people should buy it, srsly.
Well, then it's settled.
Lol. Saw that on EatYourKimchi on Youtube. Hilarious.
To be fair, WEI is one of the easiest ways for a very general benchmark as a way to compare computers you are ABOUT to buy at Best Buy and or anywhere.
I've been reading and here on HF all day btw guys. Refreshing page every 30mins. I just was writting an essay and other stuff today so I didn't respond.
@ Kill la kill ep 3
I was never touched by Shounen past 12 years old in terms of 'feeling' it. But damn. Kill la kill is doing it quite well Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
The amount of ecchi is too dayum high
I was really surprised at how much Kill la Kill has though.
However, it does it quite tastefully and something that's different from most anime.
It uses nudity and ecchi sequences but doesn't use them with 'iyaaaa' female scenes as a way to show female subserviceness and them as tools. Rather, it uses nudity and ecchi in Battle with extremely strong female leads and how they are embarassed but will still fight on for what they want.
Digging that part of it.
Watching Outbreak Company 3 and the amount of SnK references is out of this world.
Besides Pony Canyon, there are no other links between the two animes in terms of staff. I guess they just really liked SnK personallyl
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! just now
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 15 seconds ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 43 seconds ago
- › best budget portable vacuum tube amp with high voltage output 1 minute ago
- › The Official JRPG Thread (aka Japanese Role Playing Games) 1 minute ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 1 minute ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › ES100: HIFIMAN's New Flagship Earbuds 2 minutes ago
- › IC: Next Meet in the Middle, Seattle- Portland meet, fall 2014 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)