Ooh that's awesome. I need to make a Microsoft account to use Windows 8.1, and then I can disconnect that account from Windows 8.1 to use local accounts. Excellent Micro$oft logic there.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Excelllent headphones, coming after ss 9h headset, senn's 429 558 598 and i love these most, i differentiate details better in vocals now, i can say if vocalist is blowing into microphone while...
published on September 22, 2014 (click any photo in this review for a larger version) Intro I first heard about Garage1217's Project Polaris (just "Polaris" from here on out, for the...
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6188
Gear mentioned in this thread:
@Tom Yum Goong
Someone posted this on Facebook. Wut.
Is this truly the level of German in pokemon games?
Okay it only took me 15 minutes to find her :D
No idea where this screenshot is coming from but she is actually saying something slightly different in my game:
"Mein Pokemon im Pokeball, und ich so auf der Bank"
Okay, this makes a bit more sense.
It's not Shakespeare, by any means, but I've seen worse.
After all, it's a kids game :)
No need for super complicated language.
(No, this sentence is luckily not really representative for the german translation)
Would be interesting to know what she is saying in the english version.
I would have joined you, if I would not have been busy experiencing (not playing) The Stanley Parabel.
Nothing like I've ever played before.
You people should buy it, srsly.
Well, then it's settled.
Lol. Saw that on EatYourKimchi on Youtube. Hilarious.
To be fair, WEI is one of the easiest ways for a very general benchmark as a way to compare computers you are ABOUT to buy at Best Buy and or anywhere.
I've been reading and here on HF all day btw guys. Refreshing page every 30mins. I just was writting an essay and other stuff today so I didn't respond.
@ Kill la kill ep 3
I was never touched by Shounen past 12 years old in terms of 'feeling' it. But damn. Kill la kill is doing it quite well Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
The amount of ecchi is too dayum high
I was really surprised at how much Kill la Kill has though.
However, it does it quite tastefully and something that's different from most anime.
It uses nudity and ecchi sequences but doesn't use them with 'iyaaaa' female scenes as a way to show female subserviceness and them as tools. Rather, it uses nudity and ecchi in Battle with extremely strong female leads and how they are embarassed but will still fight on for what they want.
Digging that part of it.
Watching Outbreak Company 3 and the amount of SnK references is out of this world.
Besides Pony Canyon, there are no other links between the two animes in terms of staff. I guess they just really liked SnK personallyl
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › FiiO E12 or E17? 56 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Can Con 4.75 - Sydney Australia meet! 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones under $50 for Fiio X3 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 8 minutes ago
- › New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3 9 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 9 minutes ago
- › Tiny DAC, Big Sound, Evolved – Stoner Acoustics UD100 / UD110 / UD120 11 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by Ufasas
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)