Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6187

post #92791 of 126656
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Ooh, sweet!

Ah okay, I was actually thinking of doing a bit more than just that, but I'm not sure if it would be possible. We'll chat about it later.

lol ok

 


You guys know the "snap-to-open" design for Ritter Sport chocolates?

Is it just me or do they never work like they do in the commercials???
 

 

On other news, I just found out that the EE student labs at my uni open 24Hr everyday!
they have a few sets of bench supplies, sig gens, multimeters, and soldering stations available :D

post #92792 of 126656
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

 
Ooh, sweet!
Ah okay, I was actually thinking of doing a bit more than just that, but I'm not sure if it would be possible. We'll chat about it later.
lol ok

You guys know the "snap-to-open" design for Ritter Sport chocolates?
Is it just me or do they never work like they do in the commercials???

 

On other news, I just found out that the EE student labs at my uni open 24Hr everyday!

they have a few sets of bench supplies, sig gens, multimeters, and soldering stations available biggrin.gif

It works fine for me, but you kind of have to go beyond breaking the chocolate to open it. i.e. Bend package to break chocolate block, continue bending the package back into a V shape to open the seal.
post #92793 of 126656
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Lol no problem. I understand. Unless you're jailbroken, it sucks :P

Awesome! Hope it's a good time!
Wanna come to the anime club afterwards?
That's pretty much my situation right now as well. frown.gif

Woah, very nice!!!
How much would one of those cost to build?
Also, would it be possible to add some smart functionality to this with a microcontroller?
On a completely unrelated note, what's up with powder in the background? O.o
And stupid company in the paper... Facebook phased out the "fan" system at least 4 years ago -_-
I've actually had an idea to sell something like this for a while, think we could Skype sometime when we both have time and talk over my idea I've had circulating in my head for a while?

Also Bowei, I think I have an idea for a product that could make some money in the audio world smily_headphones1.gif  We shall have to Skype sometime soon too.

Just not this weekend. Probably. Unless I don't end up hanging out with anyone and get super bored studying for my maths midterm.
Woah, I never knew iTunes had this awesome mini-mode!

Sure. Skype away
post #92794 of 126656
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post


It works fine for me, but you kind of have to go beyond breaking the chocolate to open it. i.e. Bend package to break chocolate block, continue bending the package back into a V shape to open the seal.


somehow mine doesn't open even when bent at 180˚...

post #92795 of 126656

Obviously, IPV4 can go beyond 8-bit integers in the world of valvrave.

 

post #92796 of 126656
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 


somehow mine doesn't open even when bent at 180˚...

You need to know the secret handshake!

post #92797 of 126656
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Ooh, sweet!

Ah okay, I was actually thinking of doing a bit more than just that, but I'm not sure if it would be possible. We'll chat about it later.

lol ok

 


You guys know the "snap-to-open" design for Ritter Sport chocolates?

Is it just me or do they never work like they do in the commercials???
 

 

On other news, I just found out that the EE student labs at my uni open 24Hr everyday!
they have a few sets of bench supplies, sig gens, multimeters, and soldering stations available :D

I've actually never had that chocolate... :X

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Also Bowei, I think I have an idea for a product that could make some money in the audio world smily_headphones1.gif  We shall have to Skype sometime soon too.
Sure. Skype away

Will do, later.

You have to get on Skype too!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

Obviously, IPV4 can go beyond 8-bit integers in the world of valvrave.

 

Clearly that's something like IPV5... :rolleyes:

post #92798 of 126656
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

@Tilpo is non non biyori ecchi free? (for the most part)

It is. And by God I hope it will stay that way, because right now it's just cute and pure and ecchi free like it should be.
post #92799 of 126656
Cumbersome but worthwhile:
Checking the US, German, French and UK amazon, as well as the Dutch equivalent for amazon, and the bookstore of my study association for where the books I have to buy are the cheapest. Prices differ radically, sometimes there is more than €20 difference between the cheapest and second cheapest.

Now I'll be saving €30 by buying it from Amazon.co.uk instead of buying it from my study association. Additional bonus: it's hard cover and it's a newer edition. Ironic part: It's €40 cheaper at .co.uk compared to .fr, yet it's shipped from France.
'
biggrin.gif
Edited by Tilpo - 10/18/13 at 1:26pm
post #92800 of 126656
@Tom Yum Goong

Someone posted this on Facebook. Wut.
Is this truly the level of German in pokemon games?

post #92801 of 126656
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Obviously, IPV4 can go beyond 8-bit integers in the world of valvrave.

It can in the real world too. 8 bits ain't exactly much you know. AFAIK there are more than 256 internet devices in the world!
Lies! (Click to show)
(though of course I know you mean 8 bits per (three-)decimal group)
post #92802 of 126656
Also 5 posts in a row. Wow.
I must go to bed now to celebrate this lack of purpose.
post #92803 of 126656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Also 5 posts in a row. Wow.
I must go to bed now to celebrate this lack of purpose.

Yay spam!

 

Also, this:

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 92

 

Oyasumi Rikkun!

post #92804 of 126656
Yay Windows 8.1.

15 minutes and 3 restarts later it says I HAVE to use/make a Windows e-mail account. F-you MicroNSA.

Excellent, I need to provide an alternative e-mail, or my phone number, or a secret question (pick your top 2 poisons).
Edited by miceblue - 10/18/13 at 3:22pm
post #92805 of 126656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

@Tom Yum Goong

Someone posted this on Facebook. Wut.
Is this truly the level of German in pokemon games?

I'll check this right now!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Yay spam!

 

Also, this:

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 92

 

Oyasumi Rikkun!

I don't get it.
What is this thing supposed to be?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge