Finally got Windows 8.1 installed on my Ultrabook. I like it quite a bit better. It's like Windows 7 in comparison to Vista.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok before...
my repost from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread/930 Just my two cents, to me, I feel...
When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6185
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I think it might get annyoing for me. Samurai Flamenco = the anime version of the movie Kick Ass. I haven't given up on it, I'll give it 3 or 4 episodes.
I can tolerate Windows 8....ONLY on my own desktop. Other people's mouse sensitivity and trackpads make it hard for me to accurate do the 'fake swipe' to get where I want.
And then there is the dreaded Windows apps...oh gosh. My blood curls every time I accidently open one of those...
I can't get 8.1 :/ Windows Enterprise is not allowing 8.1 upgrades unless my school system puts it up for me.
Guh, I am jelly.
For some reason they aren't letting people using KMS versions of Windows 8 update...
Yeah, I was actually hyped too!
What's the best way to back up all my apps and shizzle for the new install? :O
Image it I would say but that won't work well at all.
Lol, then why suggest it? I'm pretty sure imaging it images the OS as well, right?
Oh and Bowei, since when did you become just some random guy in a panda suit?
Does that mean you're not a real panda?
Also, by the looks of it, that guy's fantasy is NOT to be eating Chinese food...
So basically it's the same thing. I see no need to rush to get 8.1 in that case. I was expecting more.
I think the search menu is a pretty big improvement myself...
I don't think it was anything to be hyped about. Windows 8.1 is like 7 and Vista all over again. Minor improvements. I think they're really nice, but nothing to get hyped up about.
Besides, if I can build a new rig, I'm hoping to run Linux as main and Windows as dual boot or virtual machine just for games so not like anything matters.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 1 minute ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid introduction / impressions -... 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH-940 Crack and their service! 2 minutes ago
- › Metrum NOS Hex Flagship DAC 3 minutes ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 3 minutes ago
- › I have a $300 budget for a new pair of headphones, can I get some... 4 minutes ago
- › The AKG K550 Appreciation/Discussion Thread! 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)