or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6146

post #92176 of 158509

OMG the "State Onmyoji" in Tokyo Ravens reminds me or the "State Alchemists" in FMA.

They even dress alike!

 

post #92177 of 158509

Second Coppelion and KnK episode is already out?
Okay!

I gave the BlazBlue anime a try because I kind of like the games but......nope!
Not my cup of tea :D

post #92178 of 158509

Tokyo Ravens, interesting mix of shounen/superpowers and SoL/romance?

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

LOL

 

 

post #92179 of 158509

@Blazblue 1

 

One Piece reference???

 

post #92180 of 158509
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

I think that's still an estimated date...

Ah, alright. So far I've thought it's good but nothing amazing...

Yeah, but that description of project H mang...

I dunno if I want my ln profile coming anywhere near my HF profile.. >_>

How are you supposed to conduct the survey on the website if you have to start it after you've finished your visit on the site?

aww, went my the MS booth again and they didn't give me any more free stuff, only an entry in the raffle frown.gif 
The descriptions got simplified to **** all level. When on pro networks. You gotta use mundane pro cash words that are still viable as English despite how many cash words you are dropping in in a sentence :/
"audiophile class, stereo reproduction unit for stereo audio appliances "
post #92181 of 158509

So... I just finished Blazblue 1..... I have no idea what happened in the last 25 minutes.

 

For now, I guess I'll keep watching for the goth loli that looks like fate. :p

post #92182 of 158509
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

I think that's still an estimated date...

Ah, alright. So far I've thought it's good but nothing amazing...

Yeah, but that description of project H mang...

I dunno if I want my ln profile coming anywhere near my HF profile.. >_>

How are you supposed to conduct the survey on the website if you have to start it after you've finished your visit on the site?

aww, went my the MS booth again and they didn't give me any more free stuff, only an entry in the raffle frown.gif 
The descriptions got simplified to **** all level. When on pro networks. You gotta use mundane pro cash words that are still viable as English despite how many cash words you are dropping in in a sentence :/
"audiophile class, stereo reproduction unit for stereo audio appliances "

What in the...

Surely you can think of something better to say. If I saw that on a resume [or something similar], I would have to question that person's sanity since that description basically says nothing to me. XD

post #92183 of 158509

YES!!! IT EXISTS HERE AT UW TOO!!!

 

And for Twinqy:

post #92184 of 158509

Korean drama course. Looks like they're not focusing on the old stuff - i.e. the Sandglass era. I want to go on a visually stimulating timetrip not this nugusauce.

 

Must have been started by one of those repressed fangirl asian professors they seem to be pumping out so very often. When ya eye one in, say in a history class - hand in fanfics. You'll be aceing by all day long.

post #92185 of 158509

I hate all of you anime-club persons.
Why does my stupid tiny university does not have one? :'(
Half of the people here are studying computer science in some way and there are enough nerds/geeks here to fill ten anime clubs!
Stupid anti-social, cellar-dwelling otaku scum just set a friggin club up already!

post #92186 of 158509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

I hate all of you anime-club persons.
Why does my stupid tiny university does not have one? :'(
Half of the people here are studying computer science in some way and there are enough nerds/geeks here to fill ten anime clubs!
Stupid anti-social, cellar-dwelling otaku scum just set a friggin club up already!

Maybe you chose the wrong university? :tongue:

 

You're talking about yourself too with that blanket statement unless you're actively trying to start an anime club...

post #92187 of 158509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Stupid anti-social, cellar-dwelling otaku scum

AAMML. Pot calling the kettle black.

 

See Mech agrees with me.

post #92188 of 158509

Meh, I don't have credits to waste on an anime class. XD

post #92189 of 158509
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Maybe you chose the wrong university? :tongue:

 

You're talking about yourself too with that blanket statement unless you're actively trying to start an anime club...

No, the university is totaly fine! I like my universities small and simple it's just that there are almost zero clubs besides the usual sports ones around....

And I thought about setting a club up buuuuut right now it does not look that good for me in terms of exams.
So why even bother setting a club up if I might get kicked out in the next 7 month?
I did not give up the thought completely, but right now I have more important things to do like getting my sh*t together and get rid of the damocles sword above my head.

Feel free to call that an half-assed excuse....

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post
 

AAMML. Pot calling the kettle black.

 

See Mech agrees with me.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post
 

Meh, I don't have credits to waste on an anime class. XD

Luckily I don't have to care about things like credit points that much (at least not right now).
:3

post #92190 of 158509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Maybe you chose the wrong university? :tongue:

 

You're talking about yourself too with that blanket statement unless you're actively trying to start an anime club...

No, the university is totaly fine! I like my universities small and simple it's just that there are almost zero clubs besides the usual sports ones around....

And I thought about setting a club up buuuuut right now it does not look that good for me in terms of exams.
So why even bother setting a club up if I might get kicked out in the next 7 month?
I did not give up the thought completely, but right now I have more important things to do like getting my sh*t together and get rid of the damocles sword above my head.

Feel free to call that an half-assed excuse....

Honestly, yes I kind of do call it a half arsed excuse. Mice is graduating within this school year and he's still gonna be the president of the audiophool club once we set it up.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge