or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6140

post #92086 of 157333
Great! Travelling without my MH334.
post #92087 of 157333

Pretty good episode of unbreakable machine doll

post #92088 of 157333
Seems like lots of fanservice and upcoming harem.
post #92089 of 157333
HWfJWXG.jpg
post #92090 of 157333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

HWfJWXG.jpg


GG!

post #92091 of 157333
Lol, what was the actual context?
post #92092 of 157333

Quote: "When the angry T-Rex corners the huntress in a box canyon, it seems more interested in her wet womanhood than in her flesh."


I don't even......

post #92093 of 157333
There appear to be two other ones by the same author: "Running From The Raptor" and "In The Velociraptor's Nest". Someone linked the covers on IRC.
post #92094 of 157333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

There appear to be two other ones by the same author: "Running From The Raptor" and "In The Velociraptor's Nest". Someone linked the covers on IRC.

There is something seriously wrong with this women.
 

post #92095 of 157333
Nope. I don't see any problem with dinofetish
post #92096 of 157333

Just finished Aoki Hagane no Arupejio.

Nice SFX at the beginning, I rewatched it with speakers :p

post #92097 of 157333
That irony when driving the 1r unamped sounding a lot worse than my 334 out of the same source, well save for Ak100/Ak100. You pay extra to get extra output impedance to ruin your IEMs.
post #92098 of 157333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post

That irony when driving the 1r unamped sounding a lot worse than my 334 out of the same source, well save for Ak100/Ak100. You pay extra to get extra output impedance to ruin your IEMs.

ibasso DX50 ftw! Sounds at least as good as the AK100 according to a lot of people.
post #92099 of 157333

Just watched White Album 2 Ep.1 and....

holy schiit..... I didn;t believe pandaman when he said it was good, I couldn't be more wrong.

This might just be another one of my favorite romances of all time (right up there with ef and a few others).

It's only ep1 but dem feels is strong and I can't find anything to complain about.

post #92100 of 157333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

HWfJWXG.jpg

LOL

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Quote: "When the angry T-Rex corners the huntress in a box canyon, it seems more interested in her wet womanhood than in her flesh."


I don't even......

Oh myyyy.....

What rating does this film have? Is it 18+? O,O

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post

That irony when driving the 1r unamped sounding a lot worse than my 334 out of the same source, well save for Ak100/Ak100. You pay extra to get extra output impedance to ruin your IEMs.

ibasso DX50 ftw! Sounds at least as good as the AK100 according to a lot of people.

Does the DX50 really sound that much better than an iPod? :o

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

Just watched White Album 2 Ep.1 and....

holy schiit..... I didn;t believe pandaman when he said it was good, I couldn't be more wrong.

This might just be another one of my favorite romances of all time (right up there with ef and a few others).

It's only ep1 but dem feels is strong and I can't find anything to complain about.

Dang, I really gotta watch it now if both you guys like it!

Sigh, now where to find the time...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge