IS-2 and Golden time are out!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
Foreword As the creator of the Titan 1 thread on head-fi, I have most of the information given here placed in the thread; however, this review is a coalescing and enhancement of the various...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Master & Dynamic for providing me with a review sample of ME03 in exchange for my honest opinion. Master & Dynamic definitely knows how to build...
Hey the bang for your buck ratio is great for these. I got them years ago for $500. I've been using them to replace the little tin box in my TV for years. The satellite surrounds are ignored/not...
So this is my first day impression of the Emotiva Stealth 8 speakers and I will be updating every week untilll I have come to the conclusion that I've finally made it through the burn-in process....
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6111
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I did post a while back that I was back in Europe. I even posted pictures of the various French Mangas I've bought but since this thread moves at light speed during summer I just thought that it's best to not bother and just enjoy life.
You just now learned about it?
Scary stuff on there...
Oh and also boris, just found an HK society club here at UW. You really need to come now!
Heh, that would be awesome...
Yeah, KyoAni is just milking their animation quality and moe at the expense of actually doing anything new or interesting...
And if you really have to ask why someone would use tor, you must have never been on it...
I've been using tor ...but never on the dark side of the internets.....so yeah.
Lol, that would make sense...
Also, for kukukukukukukukukukukukukukuk:
Dammit, is anyone other than horriblesubs releasing schiit? :mad:
Just took my Gunpla matte spray paint and took it onto one of my headphones. I always disliked the uber gloss of them
Now they are this.
That is one nice gif you have there :3
NeoGAF is exploding with leaked Pokemon stuff.
I would follow the thread the whole night but I have to write a stupid exam tomorrow.....
This is stupid, and rather ridiculous if you ask me.
Not late; perfectly on time. My birthday still goes on for another 13 minutes at the time of writing this.
G'night y'all. I'ma sleep, I shouldn't waste my time on this stupid math problem.
Edited by Tilpo - 10/3/13 at 2:56pm
SOMEONE IS CUTTING ONIONS IN HERE..
My friend just showed me this video......DAYUM...the onions....THE ONIONS....
It's a 3min advertisement/public service announcement thing a company made about Giving. It got rave reviews for being better in 3 mins than a lot of Hollywood movies with hundred million budgets are in an hour.
Edited by bowei006 - 10/3/13 at 3:14pm
No, Tor is not the dark side... but onion sites however is a different story....
Drat! I have school now....
Just finished up all my hw and my essay is ready from last night...no more tongith!
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › HD800 music, suggestions,please 2 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 seconds ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . . . . dap FW... 19 seconds ago
- › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread 37 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 1 minute ago
- › Need help / ideas on a hi-fi setup 1 minute ago
- › Replacement for my old Sennheiser 212 Pro. 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › NEW! Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio 3 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3