IS-2 and Golden time are out!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6111post #91651 of 10698510/3/13 at 1:31pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #91652 of 10698510/3/13 at 1:37pmQuote:
I did post a while back that I was back in Europe. I even posted pictures of the various French Mangas I've bought but since this thread moves at light speed during summer I just thought that it's best to not bother and just enjoy life.post #91653 of 10698510/3/13 at 1:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by bowei006
Quote:Originally Posted by mechgamer123
You just now learned about it?
Scary stuff on there...
Oh and also boris, just found an HK society club here at UW. You really need to come now!
Heh, that would be awesome...
Yeah, KyoAni is just milking their animation quality and moe at the expense of actually doing anything new or interesting...
And if you really have to ask why someone would use tor, you must have never been on it...
I've been using tor ...but never on the dark side of the internets.....so yeah.
Lol, that would make sense...
Also, for kukukukukukukukukukukukukukuk:
Dammit, is anyone other than horriblesubs releasing schiit? :mad:post #91654 of 10698510/3/13 at 1:57pm
Just took my Gunpla matte spray paint and took it onto one of my headphones. I always disliked the uber gloss of them
Now they are this.post #91655 of 10698510/3/13 at 2:12pm
That is one nice gif you have there :3
NeoGAF is exploding with leaked Pokemon stuff.
I would follow the thread the whole night but I have to write a stupid exam tomorrow.....post #91656 of 10698510/3/13 at 2:23pmpost #91657 of 10698510/3/13 at 2:38pmpost #91658 of 10698510/3/13 at 2:40pmpost #91659 of 10698510/3/13 at 2:42pmpost #91660 of 10698510/3/13 at 2:47pmHave to hand in a math problem tomorrow. Tried to solve it with all my might, tried a ton of things all of which seemed promising. Three near hits, but it turned out to be an erroneous solution in the end. I've even been on the phone with several people trying to solve the same problem, but none have been able to. Spent at least 10 hours on it by now.
This is stupid, and rather ridiculous if you ask me.
Not late; perfectly on time. My birthday still goes on for another 13 minutes at the time of writing this.
G'night y'all. I'ma sleep, I shouldn't waste my time on this stupid math problem.
Edited by Tilpo - 10/3/13 at 2:56pmpost #91661 of 10698510/3/13 at 2:49pmpost #91662 of 10698510/3/13 at 3:13pm
SOMEONE IS CUTTING ONIONS IN HERE..
My friend just showed me this video......DAYUM...the onions....THE ONIONS....
It's a 3min advertisement/public service announcement thing a company made about Giving. It got rave reviews for being better in 3 mins than a lot of Hollywood movies with hundred million budgets are in an hour.
Edited by bowei006 - 10/3/13 at 3:14pmpost #91663 of 10698510/3/13 at 3:15pmpost #91664 of 10698510/3/13 at 4:28pm
No, Tor is not the dark side... but onion sites however is a different story....
Drat! I have school now....post #91665 of 10698510/3/13 at 4:37pmQuote:
Just finished up all my hw and my essay is ready from last night...no more tongith!
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 10 seconds ago
- › ALO Audio RXMKIII Balanced Portable Amplifier Impressions 16 seconds ago
- › [FS] CEntrance DACport [EU] 35 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 vs. Shure SE846: Which one is superior in terms... 43 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 with Headphile Mods and extra cables. FREE Shipping! 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Audio Technica ATH- ES 10 Appreciation Thread!! 1 minute ago
- › Need suggestions on IEM's under $100. 1 minute ago
- › What book are you reading right now? 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude