Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6097

post #91441 of 130054
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Nice nice. Why did you bring them to school though?

 

Are more of these going to be produced? :)

 

Lol, why watch them now though? O.o

Cuz I'm practically living in the club room now :p
I go there to hang out everyday and sleep now and then.

 

Sure, when I'm less busy with school....

It's homework for my anime course.

post #91442 of 130054
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

Just finished Evangelion 1.11........

...

...

...

 

OMFG SOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!
...

ED IS "BEAUTIFUL WORLD" BY UTADA HIKARU?!?!?! SCHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

...

RUCFTYGIUHGUVYCFDTXDRSYUCFGIVWUOHIACLJCBOEFSO(VBCOIUNL:NAJRVH
XYRTFUGIHLBKGJVHOYUFTIDRUTES%^AW$%SEHIOUJ:HLUGYKFTJDTHSZGHXDCJKVBLN
RSYDRUFTYGIKJVBHLNBKFKTUDYJTHXDCGJFHKVBJKLM<

 

*calms down*

 

Ok first of all, the movie is like all the good parts of the TV series put together + FullHD + more. So that's a huge improvement and it's actually enjoyable to watch now.

Second of all, LCL is red now, much better IMO.

Last of all, ED got me by surprise, I thought I accidentally hit a media key and played it from my library... but NOPE! Great song, fitting for the scenario.

 

Gonna watch 2.22 now.

Hehehe, wait until you hear the ED for the second movie... 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post
 
Q

Uh... What are you referring to there good sir?

If I were to play VN's, I'd probably be up with them throughout the night. So it's better to not start :D

Yup, good plan!

post #91443 of 130054
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parall3l View Post
 

Created with GIMP

LOL is this legit?

post #91444 of 130054
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Hehehe, wait until you hear the ED for the second movie...

Damn, now you're tempting me to check MAL.
MUST RESIST.

post #91445 of 130054
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parall3l View Post
 

Created with GIMP

 

Just finished season 2 of A Certain Scientific Railgun. The wait for A Certain Magical Index III begins...

 

haha

post #91446 of 130054
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Nice nice. Why did you bring them to school though?

 

Are more of these going to be produced? :)

 

Lol, why watch them now though? O.o

Cuz I'm practically living in the club room now :p
I go there to hang out everyday and sleep now and then.

 

Sure, when I'm less busy with school....

It's homework for my anime course.

LOL, don't your parents ever get mad at that??

Sweet. I can build them, I just need the parts, case, and a proper battery charging circuit ;)

LOL, I'm so jelly now~

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Hehehe, wait until you hear the ED for the second movie...

Damn, now you're tempting me to check MAL.
MUST RESIST.

I could just tell you if you wanted...


Well, Michelle and I had a good time on the town tonight! We stopped at the Sony store and listened to the MDR-1R. Neither of us were really that impressed by it though. Then we talked with a very friendly gent, basically walking through the whole store. After that, we went to the Apple store followed by the Microsoft store.

There, we looked at the Makerbot, the Surface, and a really nice Sammy laptop that was better than macbooks, IMHO.

We also tried the Turtle Beach X12 (or whatever the equivalent is without the stupid USB amp thing) and surprisingly we both agreed it was better than the Vmoda M100! :eek:

 

At the end of this epic tech journey (and the reason we went this way) was a sushi bar, which we thought we had a coupon to. Turns out we didn't though and I ended up spending more on that dinner than all the groceries I bought earlier today that could probably feed me for a few days...

 

And now I have stolen borrowed Mice's HS2 and P-P. Once I corrected the E11's channel imbalance, both the E11 and P-P sounded pretty darn similar. The P-P seems to sound just a bit "cleaner" in the vocals. Dem vocalists just felt a bit cleaner on the PP than E11. Also, P-P has better channel balance. XD

post #91447 of 130054
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

LOL, don't your parents ever get mad at that??

 

Sweet. I can build them, I just need the parts, case, and a proper battery charging circuit ;)

 

I could just tell you if you wanted...

Nope! Well, it's like having me live in a dorm anyway.

 

The thing is the design is already finalized without the charging circuit and I have tonnes of PCBs already made....

 

NOOOO~~ I want to find out myself!

post #91448 of 130054
Using my MH334 with the Z1. Was surprisingly good with noise level.
post #91449 of 130054
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

Nope! Well, it's like having me live in a dorm anyway.

 

The thing is the design is already finalized without the charging circuit and I have tonnes of PCBs already made....

 

NOOOO~~ I want to find out myself!

Hahaha, that makes sense.

Alright. Well maybe I can find a rechargable 9v battery I guess?

 

Wow, 'Merica...

post #91450 of 130054

So the U.S Govt is on (partial) shut down.

 

First thing my buddies and I thought of.

 

How can we take advantage of our public university, and many of the organizations shutting down with limited crucial employees? ...yep. We be *********.

post #91451 of 130054
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Alright. Well maybe I can find a rechargable 9v battery I guess?

 

Wow, 'Merica...

Yeah, you might need 2 rechargeable 9V's and an external charger.

LOL 'Merica
What's this suppose to be anyway?

 


Just finished 2.22.... same ED =_=

gonna watch 3.33 now.

 

EDIT:
you guys know anything about the aspect ratio of Eva 3.33?
The file says "Blu-ray" but it's in 2.39:1 so it looks more like a theater rip...... :|


Edited by b1o2r3i4s5 - 10/1/13 at 1:06am
post #91452 of 130054
Just caught up to
Manga of snk

Dayum. The anime did a good job of fixing all the problems (sequence, execution, urgency, cinematics and feel) that the manga did wrong.

The anime ending and why they chose to end it that way also makes more sense now.

Dayum............ My body is ready
post #91453 of 130054
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

Just started watching the evangelion movies.....
OMG DAT FullHD AND WIDESCREEN *Drool*

I only watched The End of Evangelion.
Mindblowing.
I still need to watch all these recap 1.11 etc movies.
3.33 is supposed to be super baaaaad...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

So the U.S Govt is on (partial) shut down.

 

First thing my buddies and I thought of.

 

How can we take advantage of our public university, and many of the organizations shutting down with limited crucial employees? ...yep. We be *********.


Yup, your congress is a bunch of whiney and stubborn kids.
What a pathetic move by the republicans just to stop Satacare (aka Obamacare).
I really wish I could participate in a lobotomy of a republican congress-person just to see if there is actually anything in there besides star spangled sh*t.

post #91454 of 130054
Finished watching railgun s too. Pretty good (it had better be good--over the course of its 24 episodes I was pared down to watching nothing but an episode of it each week... and for the finale I was behind by 3 episodes--that's 3 weeks without watching a single episode of anime... frown.gif )

The long drawn out accelerator arc and misaka's stubbornness to refuse help makes sense now, they were reserving the power of teamwork for the second arc. They could really fit more story content into 24 episodes though... And it kinda sucks to be a forever loner and be handed such a message lol
post #91455 of 130054

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

gonna watch 3.33 now.

 

EDIT:
you guys know anything about the aspect ratio of Eva 3.33?
The file says "Blu-ray" but it's in 2.39:1 so it looks more like a theater rip...... :|

 

So has anyone seen a 16:9 version of Eva 3.33? (AKA: Eva 3.0 / Eva: Q)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge