Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6073

post #91081 of 119623
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbee View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Really digging the new Monogatari song. 

I say Hanazawa as a yandere works pretty well :3.
What's this new monogatari show you guys are talking about?

It's not new, it have been ongoing for quite some time already.

post #91082 of 119623

- Mango - for downloading manga from online viewers and reading them

- Perfect Viewer - for reading manga downloaded from anywhere else, also normal comics and .pdf files like magazines

- Radae PDF Reader - for those smaller PDFs like plans, etc. I prefer to have a separate, small reader for them.

- MX Player - a movie player

- QuickPic - better gallery app than default

- DiskUsage - shows disk usage. Shows it visually, so you easily see which folders/subfolders/files are the biggest.

- gReader - RSS reader. Uses TheOldReader and Feedly.

- MinimalisticText/UCCW - two widgetmaking apps: one for text-only widgets, other for graphical.

- handyCalc/handyCurrency - Calculator (has all the things like graphs, roots in form of "√" instead of "sqrt()", stacked fractions etc. Also built in unit converter) and currency converter

- Onavo Count/3G Watchdog  - two mobile transfer counters. Dunno how does it look in the built in one (newer Androids have one), but this shows f. ex. how much you have left.

- TotalCommander - good file manager, even on Android. Has its "trademark" two-window view.

post #91083 of 119623

Squeee~ So adorable!! :3

 

 

Wow, there are a lot of sponsors from the International District this year! :-o


Edited by miceblue - 9/26/13 at 11:32am
post #91084 of 119623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parall3l View Post
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

A read more button for the home page would be nice, as the current home page does not seem to imply immediately that there is more to the one paragraph introductions.

 

The banner area (see pic) should be modified a bit as the photo frame thing in the background looks awkwardly cut off

 

The reviews page has a single column going down and the right side of the page is just empty. Is it a bug just for me? Moving things around a bit and utilising all that space would be cool.

 

 

A search function and tagging system would be good too, will help greatly when the reviews pile up.

 

Other wise the site is looking good. I do dig the colour theme.

 

Yeah, the header pics are a bit weird but that's it right now

 

The main page's reviews are mainly new and or featured reviews. If they want more, they go to the review function

 

Yeah, the review function is very bare right now. Not sure how I can make it interactive to find review

 

Going to many audio review sites, the find 'all' review functions for them are not that good as well.

 

I'll add a search bar soon

 

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post
 

You should open the videos "page" in another tab. I'm browsing your website, not your YouTube account, so I'm expecting the link to lead me to another part of the website. XD

 

yep, I reaalized that was a problem, will be changing it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

 
@bowei, wrt your website, most of the improvements that can be made has been said by others here, so there's nothing more for me to add, I think. Only thing is that I felt it's too empty on the left/right side of the pages. And maybe someone may already said this, but if you can, when I (or anyone) mouse over the links to your older reviews, maybe show a pic of the product. Also add a tag system, like Parallel said.

I don't have the ability to do advanced java on my site yet.

 

Working on getting it up and running before offloading the code to my computer's and coding/fine tuning it

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


Why is there an AMP/DAC section and also a source section? Wouldn't it make more sense to put the DACs in the source section?

 

Good point

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post
 

Got my first Android phone, anyone can recommend me good apps to go in it?

Mango

Minecraft pocket edition

swift

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post
 

Squeee~ So adorable!! :3

 

 

Wow, there are a lot of sponsors from the International District this year! :-o

hehehehe they likes me

post #91085 of 119623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

- Mango - for downloading manga from online viewers and reading them
- Perfect Viewer - for reading manga downloaded from anywhere else, also normal comics and .pdf files like magazines
- Radae PDF Reader - for those smaller PDFs like plans, etc. I prefer to have a separate, small reader for them.
- MX Player - a movie player
- QuickPic - better gallery app than default
- DiskUsage - shows disk usage. Shows it visually, so you easily see which folders/subfolders/files are the biggest.
- gReader - RSS reader. Uses TheOldReader and Feedly.
- MinimalisticText/UCCW - two widgetmaking apps: one for text-only widgets, other for graphical.
- handyCalc/handyCurrency - Calculator (has all the things like graphs, roots in form of "√" instead of "sqrt()", stacked fractions etc. Also built in unit converter) and currency converter
- Onavo Count/3G Watchdog  - two mobile transfer counters. Dunno how does it look in the built in one (newer Androids have one), but this shows f. ex. how much you have left.
- TotalCommander - good file manager, even on Android. Has its "trademark" two-window view.

Did you misspelled the pdf reader app, since I can't find it. Also is it just me that has problem rendering anime properly using mx player? Color not accurate, artifacting are some of the problems I usually get. Obviously fine on PC.
post #91086 of 119623

$18.5.... T_T

 

Should I just keep them, or should I get the cheaper non-gold-plated versions? (it's probably going to be about $14 total with non-gold-plated)

post #91087 of 119623
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post
 

$18.5.... T_T

 

Should I just keep them, or should I get the cheaper non-gold-plated versions? (it's probably going to be about $14 total with non-gold-plated)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-3-5MM-Male-Audio-Jack-To-Dual-3-5MM-Female-Stereo-Y-Splitter-Adapter-Cable-/390667440071?pt=US_Audio_Cables_Adapters&hash=item5af5980fc7
http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-5mm-Female-to-3-5-mm-Female-Audio-Adapter-Coupler-Stereo-Plug-F-F-/400522266060?pt=US_Audio_Cables_Adapters&hash=item5d40fcc5cc

 

$3 total
 

post #91088 of 119623

I'd rather not buy something that'll be delivered...because of parents. >.>

 

RadioShack did have a 6.3 mm-6.3 mm coupler on clearance for $2, but then I would need to get another 6.3mm adaptor since I only have 1.

post #91089 of 119623
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post
 

I'd rather not buy something that'll be delivered...because of parents. >.>

 

RadioShack did have a 6.3 mm-6.3 mm coupler on clearance for $2, but then I would need to get another 6.3mm adaptor since I only have 1.

 

Hmm? What about parents......its just some stuff

post #91090 of 119623
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Did you misspelled the pdf reader app, since I can't find it. Also is it just me that has problem rendering anime properly using mx player? Color not accurate, artifacting are some of the problems I usually get. Obviously fine on PC.

 

Radaee?

 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=radaee.pdf


Edited by Accoun - 9/26/13 at 12:21pm
post #91091 of 119623
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post
 

I'd rather not buy something that'll be delivered...because of parents. >.>

 

RadioShack did have a 6.3 mm-6.3 mm coupler on clearance for $2, but then I would need to get another 6.3mm adaptor since I only have 1.

 

Hmm? What about parents......its just some stuff

Just that I'm buying more stuff. I've bought a lot of things over the last year and they're not happy about it.

post #91092 of 119623
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post
 

Just that I'm buying more stuff. I've bought a lot of things over the last year and they're not happy about it.

 

Oh ....too many bra's and panties you shouldn't have brought they found out about?

post #91093 of 119623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Did you misspelled the pdf reader app, since I can't find it. Also is it just me that has problem rendering anime properly using mx player? Color not accurate, artifacting are some of the problems I usually get. Obviously fine on PC.

Radaee?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=radaee.pdf

"This app is not compatib-" fck you Play Store.
post #91094 of 119623
Quote:

I just use Adobe. I know it sucks, but it really doesn't suck that much. Loads quickly enough, and displays it without error. Has a 'recently used' feature too which I use quite often.
post #91095 of 119623

The thing is, I have a low-end phone and when asked, this was one of answers for the more lightweight PDF apps. So far, works well and quick for me.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge